Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up! The festive season had me very behind as I was caught in a whirlwind looking after my family. I genuinely can’t get over how slow her growth is on Instagram and Youtube? I finally bit the bullet in November and set up a professional Instagram for my Disney content etc and I’ve gained over 1000 followers in less than a month. I can’t comprehend why she’s growing so slowly if she’s a full time influencer? I dream of being a full time influencer and of how much content and work I could do? 2 videos a week, daily Instagram posts, weekly IGTVs, regular reels? She’s worked with my dream brands and doesn’t even realise what a privileged position she stands in that companies like Disney give her the opportunity to be ambassadors for them. And the effort for her crappy ADs is unbelievable and I can’t believe brands allow that low quality content to go out under their name too? I’ve worked with one brand so far and I might be blowing my own horn but I put more effort into the entire thing than I saw Brogan do with Disney. If Disney wanted to collab with me I’d probably die to be honest. Sorry for the rant but she just doesn’t see what a privileged place she is in and she’s so tone deaf and insensitive to her audience. I genuinely hope her loyal following eventually see what she is, a lazy, stuck up, self centred bully

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Get to know binky??
Brogan, we know everything we need to know about her. I don’t throw around the C word Very often. but she most definitely is one.
WTF with the eyebrows ?!! 😂
Agree about Binky! What’s to know? she already seems like an entitled cow without knowing her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can they delete comments from Apple etc? As I know Brogan likes to control them!

Reactions: 8
whilst I don’t like her, I have to say all these posts saying she broke the rules are annoying.

Annoying? 🤔 The last 20 odd threads on here are about Brogan breaking the rules🙈 perhaps this isn’t the site for you!

There’s no way brogan wouldn’t have shoved her Christmas in our faces if she wasn’t breaking the rules somehow. How exactly she did it, we will probably never know!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Annoying? 🤔 The last 20 odd threads on here are about Brogan breaking the rules🙈 perhaps this isn’t the site for you!

There’s no way brogan wouldn’t have shoved her Christmas in our faces if she wasn’t breaking the rules somehow. How exactly she did it, we will probably never know!
If you search my posts, I’m all for ripping her when it’s due.

But as I said, she’s within her rights to have seen 2 households - potentially three if they have formed support bubbles.

theres plenty of other stuff to talk about that we have solid facts about like her crappy podcast and her over consumption of tat.

also maybe, just maybe she was too busy enjoying her Christmas to be on Instagram all day. I know I didn’t touch my phone until the end of the day. She rarely posts on a weekend when benji is home so it isn’t really that out of character.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Get to know binky??
Brogan, we know everything we need to know about her. I don’t throw around the C word Very often. but she most definitely is one.
Jeez Louise!! How old? She looks like she could be her mum's older sister in this photo. I cannot get over how much she has aged! I hope she doesn't try and give skin care advice on this podcast!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
whilst I don’t like her, I have to say all these posts saying she broke the rules are annoying.

I live in the same county as Brogan. We’re in tier 2, as such the 3 household rule was still in effect for us on Christmas Day.

So she was well within her right to see multiple households (2 more)

The whole argument about just cause we can doesn’t mean we should is all well and good, BUT if she did. She wasn’t breaking the law.

Technically not. If his dad is single and his mum is single, given that benji is an only child it would be feasible that either of them created a support bubble with benji - his dad defo could have since they work together.

support bubbles don’t affect the number of households for Christmas.

So if benjis dad is single and benji is his support bubble as is allowed was single person households. They would have still been able to see both of benjis parents plus brogans mum.
I’m sorry but this is nonsense. We already know Brogan does and has broken the rules. And how is it annoying for us to speculate that she has but not for you to speculate that she hasn’t because of various support bubbles?
No way they followed the rules when they haven’t the rest of the year 😴

Reactions: 18
Sorry but why are they launching next week at 12pm when most people will be back at work? Like for people who supposedly know social media this was a poor choice?

Reactions: 34
I’m sorry but this is nonsense. We already know Brogan does and has broken the rules. And how is it annoying for us to speculate that she has but not for you to speculate that she hasn’t because of various support bubbles?
No way they followed the rules when they haven’t the rest of the year 😴
Also, pretty sure aggytha who is our spy on the street said there was nothing exciting going on there Christmas Day. All the cars were at home for the juration of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Disney mentioned ✔ Bonnie ✔ House renovations ✔ Boyfriend Benji? didn’t know she could say anything without getting that in...
Mid 20s for everyone is Disney & the beach... so relatable 🤦🏻‍♀️
8F649FE2-EC63-4DEB-A5CA-31C008AE4D8D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Disney mentioned ✔ Bonnie ✔ House renovations ✔ Boyfriend Benji? didn’t know she could say anything without getting that in...
Mid 20s for everyone is Disney & the beach... so relatable 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 362152
Lol she barely vlogs any more let alone posting insta stories about how seeeeeeew busy she is.

It must be really exhausting being Brogan and always checking Tattle 😴

Reactions: 17
Weekly lifestyle content 😂

does chatting about your bleeping mug collection count as lifestyle content now?

Also ... weekly? Hmm rarely hun

• Haha
Reactions: 23

But as I said, she’s within her rights to have seen 2 households - potentially three if they have formed support bubbles.

theres plenty of other stuff to talk about that we have solid facts about like her crappy podcast and her over consumption of tat.

also maybe, just maybe she was too busy enjoying her Christmas to be on Instagram all day. I know I didn’t touch my phone until the end of the day. She rarely posts on a weekend when benji is home so it isn’t really that out of character.
Let’s be honest, it’s highly likely Brogan was breaking the rules because she has since we first went into lockdown. She’s just realised she shouldn’t be promoting said breaking of rules on social media. The rules are hard enough to understand as it is, so she probably made her own decisions on the day. Pretty sure it’s been said before that benjis parents both have new partners - his dad spent most of his time at his girlfriends which is why brogan was able to take over his house when she lived there. So seeing Benjis dad, his mum plus Julie and her step dad, would be breaking the rules. But she’s hidden what she did which id prefer over her shoving the breaking of the rules down our throats with posts all day. She’s clearly learnt from the face to face post she did with Julie

Reactions: 16

I do agree with this. There are plenty of people that go quiet over Christmas. I think I only touched my phone twice all day.

usually I wouldn’t defend Brogan and am the first person to jump on for gossiping about her whereabouts or house but both cars were on the driveway (and what I assume is Benji’s car) parked round the side when I went past at 10.30am and around 5 on Christmas and Boxing Day. I do agree that she has broken rules in the past, so it’s obviously entirely possible she could’ve again... but I do think the amount of speculation going on about her Christmas Day is a bit over the top 🤣

in other news... can we just discuss what the duck “navigating your 20s” means?! I’m the same age as Brogan and married with a house, working in a management role in my job and have a baby.

Equally, Brogan has a house/mortgage, career and long term partner. What sort of navigation does she need within her life?!?

there are plenty of people in their 20s that don’t need help “navigating” their lives. And even if they did.... WHY ON EARTH WOULD THEY TAKE ADVICE FROM BROGAN?! 😂

Reactions: 16
Omg mooney's audio is very unprofessional. You can tell she's just recording from her office, so echoey. She needs to record it under the stairs or something lol
I would of suggested the same to go under the stairs or try to find a corner where its sound proof, but she probably can't. She would probably up to her 10 chins in MOULD. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.