Brogan Tate #41 more offline than online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be honest, brogan is only changing her prints because she’s being paid to. If she didn’t have the AD with desenio the prints would stay the same - or she wouldn’t even have any prints
I’m surprised she can get away with calling them prints as really they are overpriced posters. If you have real
Art in your home you won’t be changing it seasonally!

Reactions: 18
I mean... Who's to judge what is and isn't "real" art? A bit snobby sounding to me and I'm an illustrator lol. Mass produced prints are mass produced prints. Someone still had to draw them originally. Unless you're talking actual originals which fair enough, because some of them can get sooo expensive.

Reactions: 9
I mean... Who's to judge what is and isn't "real" art? A bit snobby sounding to me and I'm an illustrator lol. Mass produced prints are mass produced prints. Someone still had to draw them originally. Unless you're talking actual originals which fair enough, because some of them can get sooo expensive.
You answered your own question right there inbetween calling me a snob and I’m a graphic designer sooooo.... (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
how does anyone look at that photo and think 'yeah i look good lets post this for everyone to see' 😬 😬 not to be harsh but she sure ain't a looker is she, her ugly inside has worked its way to the outside 😬

Brogan has 27878927873 pouches in that backpack along with her 78378436 hairbrushes for her naturally curly hair 🤣 and maybe her to do list 🤣who the f*ck goes skiing with a bag that full?! Might understand it if you are taking a pignic and you have kids, but Brogan is too lazy to make a pignic so it ain't that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You guys!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Love catching up after a crappy day it’s like get together with friends 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s updated her bio.... no longer navigating the highs and lows of adulthood then 😂
I'm so glad she removed the ✨ spreading positivity✨ bit again, i was so annoyed when she put it back in after the becca rose witch hunt. She's never spread any kind of positivity!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
genuinely read that as nobody instead of homebody at first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.