Brogan Tate #41 more offline than online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t use the term “normal” as what even is “normal” but it’s not a common thing to do to change prints. I don’t know anyone who has, then again most people I know buy real art not desenio prints so.... changing art isn’t exactly cheap!
I used to buy Desenio as i can't afford proper art prints i do love the roses style but every you tuber now has them would love to know other art prints on a budget or shall i google it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I'm guilty of owning and loving some of the tat art in The Range so I guess I shouldn't complain about the generic-ness of those prints haha but I do like to get prints by little indie artists online. Feels more authentic.

Reactions: 2
I used to buy Desenio as i can't afford proper art prints i do love the roses style but every you tuber now has them would love to know other art prints on a budget or shall i google it :ROFLMAO:
Depends, Etsy is good but I buy prints from artists themselves, another great way of getting art is students, they often sell art for quite cheap at their university - I’ve gotten a few from student shows or through the university’s website

Reactions: 9
:rolleyes: of course she has to remind everyone that she usually goes skiing at this time of year.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would you post this? Is this because she doesn’t haven’t got any other photos that don’t show her ill fitting outfit with a hug cameltoe!
It’s an absolutely appalling picture! Just why???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m not a skiing expert, but given the number of times she claims to have been skiing, she’s not that great at it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brogan hun
Even if you could go skiing this year, let's be real
Your thigh wouldn't even fit in that outfit now

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She looks smug and obnoxious in that picture. It’s like she’s saying ‘haha I’m skiing and you peasants aren’t’ I’d be ashamed to post that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why would you post this? Is this because she doesn’t haven’t got any other photos that don’t show her ill fitting outfit with a hug cameltoe!
Why does she need yet another MASSIVE backpack with her while skiing? I know ive never been but you would im guessing only need say some money/card and your phone?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Conspiracy theory -

Did she post that picture to give Tattle ammunition so she can then complain about Tattle talking about her? Using us as content for her pezzy ‘secret’ podcast?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Let’s be honest, brogan is only changing her prints because she’s being paid to. If she didn’t have the AD with desenio the prints would stay the same - or she wouldn’t even have any prints

Reactions: 31
Why does she need yet another MASSIVE backpack with her while skiing? I know ive never been but you would im guessing only need say some money/card and your phone?
Depends. I snowboard and usually have a backpack with my lunch (mountain food is expensive plus I need to eat gluten free so easier to bring my own), a bottle of diluting juice, some snacks like cereal bars and then normal gloves and a hat and my sunglasses to put on when we stop for lunch. Her bag looks very very full though. I usually stick my phone and a card/some cash in the inside pockets of my jacket so if I was maybe only going out for an hour or so and not a full day I wouldn't need a bag at all.

Reactions: 8
I hate photos with people with their mouths wide open and tongue hanging out like a dog! No one wants to see your tea stained plaque covered teeth thank you! Makes me feel sick!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Let’s be honest, brogan is only changing her prints because she’s being paid to. If she didn’t have the AD with desenio the prints would stay the same - or she wouldn’t even have any prints
yaaas this was my point about normal behaviour, she’s written it like ‘oh just casually changing my prints... as you do... definitely not just for an ad. No sir’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Brogan has no interest of Skiing its for the gram all she does is drink hot chocolate & get pissed on the piste

Brogan Tate #42 Matching Pjs for the Mooney clan all for the gram yet no glam.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.