Brogan Tate #41 more offline than online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You answered your own question right there inbetween calling me a snob and I’m a graphic designer sooooo.... (y)
I mean, I posted directly under, and therefore thought I was obviously referencing Lht30's comment (I guess I should have quoted to make it more obvious to everybody). Everyone who keeps harping on about how they only consider REAL ART worth hanging is, I'm sorry, sounding like a real snob right now. I don't care what your job is. I'm an illustrator and mentioned such only because I don't consider the prints I sell (that I make at home) any more 'real art' than a print someone buys from a shop in town. A print is a print is a print. It doesn't matter who made it or where it comes from, it is ink on a piece of paper and has no value beyond that.

I'm glad some of you feel your ~ real art ~ has more value than a picture someone buys from Asda but I guarantee in the scheme of things there's no difference whatsoever. Someone drew it. Someone printed it. Someone bought it. Unless you're talking real originals, it doesn't matter a hill of beans in the scheme of things. Considering this is a forum of "normal" "real" people who are always preaching about how influencers "don't connect with real people" and "don't read the room" accurately and "are so disconnected from normal life", there sure are a lot of snobs about here!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Latest ad on this page, looks loads like Brogans office chair.

I mean, I posted directly under, and therefore thought I was obviously referencing Lht30's comment (I guess I should have quoted to make it more obvious to everybody). Everyone who keeps harping on about how they only consider REAL ART worth hanging is, I'm sorry, sounding like a real snob right now. I don't care what your job is. I'm an illustrator and mentioned such only because I don't consider the prints I sell (that I make at home) any more 'real art' than a print someone buys from a shop in town. A print is a print is a print. It doesn't matter who made it or where it comes from, it is ink on a piece of paper and has no value beyond that.

I'm glad some of you feel your ~ real art ~ has more value than a picture someone buys from Asda but I guarantee in the scheme of things there's no difference whatsoever. Someone drew it. Someone printed it. Someone bought it. Unless you're talking real originals, it doesn't matter a hill of beans in the scheme of things. Considering this is a forum of "normal" "real" people who are always preaching about how influencers "don't connect with real people" and "don't read the room" accurately and "are so disconnected from normal life", there sure are a lot of snobs about here!
Sorry, but regardless of what you say Desenio is selling overpriced posters and can’t be compared to the likes being sold in a gallery. Yes the process may be the same but there is art and there is Desenio.

That’s not to say the likes of Desenio don’t have a place selling affordable pieces for people to have in their homes. But certainly don’t call me a snob because I’d chose not to have those in my house, cheap and cheerful but something I can change regularly, it’s just as bad as fast fashion.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

It’s only you getting worked up about it now move on. We all have different opinions otherwise it would be boring. Back to brogan bashing...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think her next challenge should be to try and fit into that ski suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I swear she's updated her Instagram bio more times than she's uploaded videos this year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think her next challenge should be to try and fit into that ski suit.
Is it bad because I was feeling terrible today I was gonna rewatch the vlog where she orders a lot of them and they don’t fit 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it bad because I was feeling terrible today I was gonna rewatch the vlog where she orders a lot of them and they don’t fit 🤪
OMG which vlog is this? I’m on my period and need to see someone being as bloated as I feel

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Illegally - probably ‘bubbled up’ with the entirety of Bournemouth
Well it should be with Ben’s mum/dad because every year she’s taken him away skiiing, they can’t do what they usually would so only seems fair!

Reactions: 19
Bets on how they'll spend Christmas this year?
Being passive aggressive towards each other about whomever wins the power struggle as to where they go for Christmas.

I hope Benji wins just so we can see Brogs complaining non stop not getting her own way.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Being passive aggressive towards each other about whomever wins the power struggle as to where they go for Christmas.

I hope Benji wins just so we can see Brogs complaining non stop not getting her own way.
Do you think they’ll decide by whoever wins pinch punch of the month for 2020 (last one being 1st Dec?) 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She will walk the dog after Binjuice has brought her breakfast in bed. She will wear her christmas PJ's (he will have the same PJ's but will actually bother to get dressed) and the wellies that don't go up her legs because they are badly styled (aka her legs are too fat). They'll have a takeaway lunch from a pub, and then she will drink 6 litres of pepsi whilst watching disney plus. Bonnie will have her own christmas stocking and she will want us all to watch. Binjuice will not be allowed to see family, as she will be feeling all vulnerable. The evening will be a big potato game. Or a big potato playing a game. Enough to make you think that seeing the outlaws might not be that bad after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It's a good thing Brogan has a dog now. Better seeing pics of the dog then of her unflattering self.
Also she's working on a video for next week, hope it's not Christmas decorations... Her Halloween decorations one was shite. 🎃💩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.