Brogan Tate #41 more offline than online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I think she would worry about this whether Brogladyte replies fully or not!! It's part of her personality. She's very invested in brogans videos anyway so a nice response wouldn't be a bad thing.
@Cupcake12 Didn't she meet Brogan on her beach meet up and gave her expensive gifts that is worrying behaviour maybe can turn stalkerish 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm not saying she can help it, I just think April has showed some concerning behaviour so I can see why you would keep her at arm's length. She tweets about and gets very distressed when brogan doesn't upload and openly says she thinks the reason is to do with her which obviously isn't the case.
The thing is though, she's online. So April is always at arms length. Especially in a COVID world. A kind word or two (and actually reading what April has written) does zero harm to Brogan. It's all about how you conduct yourself online. A real life encounter would be different of course, and more difficult to navigate.

Reactions: 9
Early contender for the next thread title -

Brogan Tate #42 - All’s well at Mooney Mansion? We’re not solely convinced!

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I watched the video again this morning to see if I have a different perspective on it from last night haha! (Why do I want to torture myself I have no idea but I’m bored on furlough so why not 😅) And basically I feel their dynamic is really noticeably weird. Brogan was really trying to prove they are the perfect couple with all her mentions of ‘this Christmas this, this Christmas that’ and Benji was just his normal laid back self. But I don’t know how Benji deals with how rude, dismissive, condescending, patronising, entitled and controlling she is. Like if my partner was like that with me I wouldn’t have it. Our relationship isn’t a game or a competition to constantly have to one up each other or be the one who makes the decisions or always has to be right and have the right opinion on things. Actually saying that an ex of mine from years back was very similar and I got so tired of it and broke up with him. Her attitude has just got way worse this year. 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The thing is though, she's online. So April is always at arms length. Especially in a COVID world. A kind word or two (and actually reading what April has written) does zero harm to Brogan. It's all about how you conduct yourself online. A real life encounter would be different of course, and more difficult to navigate.
I don't think you can just say 'she's online' online life can lead to offline life very quickly.

Reactions: 2
Exactly, I really can’t see anything this poor girl has said (even on Twitter) or done that’s concerning. Yes it’s “obsessive” but my younger brother is autistic and attached to things too. April is clearly a fan of brogan and sees her as a friend so wants to engage in conversation. You can easily feel like you know someone well especially watching vlogs like brogan used to post where she shared a lot. All Brogan needs to do is be a bit more conversational with her replies - because she definitely has time to. And appreciate she has support from people like A who stand by and watch her videos no matter what - and are probably the people who use her discount codes, engage with her ads etc

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lol sorry who changes the prints on their wall seasonally?! Absolutely ridiculous ad concept

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I've got a friend who changes her pictures and even her cups per season. She just took all her Halloween cups away and exchanged them for Christmas ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she joking posting this video, where she’s mentioning a brand, and she spends it being absolutely rude to her boyfriend. She even becomes a brat about saying she’s not a brat.

Rude, boring, couldn’t even get through ten minutes.

0/5 Stars, would not recommend.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've got a friend who changes her pictures and even her cups per season. She just took all her Halloween cups away and exchanged them for Christmas ones 😂
Surely this isn’t normal behaviour? Where do you keep all the seasonal tit when you’re not using it? Seems so unnecessary!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I call this phenomenon the Zoella effect
Seeing as she idolises zoella. She probably wets herself that desensio work with her and her queen. Doesn’t zoella change the prints in her spare bedroom every season too? (Think I’ve seen her ads pop up on Instagram). Like seriously who has the time. Who even cares if the prints are seasonal or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol sorry who changes the prints on their wall seasonally?! Absolutely ridiculous ad concept
I mean the art on our walls is actually quite valuable (we inherited it) not some crappy prints so I wouldn’t dream of taking it down seasonally

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Beth really seems to exist to contradict everything brogan does these days. Don't tell her brogan breathes air or she will have something to say about oxygen thieves.
Although I would love Beth to get engaged to her long term boyfriend instead of brogie

although I gaurentee if Beth was offered enough money she’d do it, she seems to be critical but it almost comes across as if she wants to be them?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.