Brogan Tate #41 more offline than online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of the banter back and forth I honestly didn’t think was that bad but I whenever he mentioned his traditions and childhood memories and she dismissed it really annoyed me.. like she cant wrap her head around people not doing things the same was as her. Even that library comment thing.. that was rude

Reactions: 15
I haven't watched the video yet, but Brogan is just a snob. She can't comprehend other people doing Christmas their way & I remember when she did film over Christmas (I think it was before she went to NYC with her mum and stepdad) and the skiing videos aren't exactly festive? Hell, they got chicken nuggets last year for lunch!
I bet her comments about Benji's childhood are out of jealousy and insecurity from the divorce and her lack of relationship with her dad and strained relationship with her mum. Benji's parents are divorced but clearly he has a good relationship with both

Reactions: 23
It's interesting that people have different opinions and goes to show we will never really know!

Maybe Benji is happy being spoken to like that but I do know that a relationship like this wouldn't make me happy. It seems like something they're both tolerating for convenience rather than enjoying! Nothing about Brogan's life would make me happy.

Reactions: 10
First time feeling bad for him shes not healthy for him brings him down its more as ifs its emotional abuse kind of way it makes Brogan feel better to drag Ben down its hurtful, cruel, nasty the guy deserves someone on his wavelength shes a nasty piece of work! Abuse happens to lots of men they just keep quiet about it.

I wish Bens mates would have words with him the guy is lovely (not my type) but he seems to be a pushover maybe he sees Brogan as a challenge "to help her"

I finally saw the video two of them are done cold as ice with each other it looked forced we know Brogan hates people being in her videos as they talk over her attention has to be on her!

I'm placing bets Ben will move out in Jan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I don’t think it’s as bad as some people are making out, he still works away in the week, their relationship will last longer than people will think, I think when they’ll actually break up is when he wants to have a child and she doesn’t (that could be a few more years) I think he did come across tired and just trying to have some “boyfriend” banter.

Reactions: 15
I definitely agree that they probably aren’t happy I just feel that they were okay with each other in the video. Me boyfriend would roll his eyes if I said we were gonna wear matching pyjamas for Christmas 🤣 I don’t think they will be together this time next year though. Brogan has got the boyfriend, house and now a dog. I don’t believe someone who shows off as much as brogan doesn’t want a nice big engagement ring and Disney proposal. I think she will be nagging him to get engaged and if he’s adamant he doesn’t want to that’s when I think he will leave her.

Reactions: 9
I know! What could possible be in that box worth that much?
Also if she loves stationary so much why not look for a job in the industry? That could be a fun career for her.
I’m sure she worked in WH Smith when she was still at school 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree it wasn't as bad as everyone made out but I also noticed how dismissive she seemed whenever he talked about his traditions and such. However I did notice he's a way better host than she is. He looked up and engaged the camera and actually made the video a little bit interesting. She just looked down and muttered and rarely looked up or at him. He was a better YouTuber than she was :p

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It wasn’t bad, there was banter but you could tell from her a lot of what she was saying was her thinking she was better than him and her having control of everything. I think Ben could probably be quite a good laugh but I don’t think Brogan understands funny she’s too serious!

Reactions: 13
Wow. That video was awkward.

All my thoughts have already been addressed however I enjoyed Bogie wanging on about how she spent so much time tidying the pens in WH Smith. I worked in a bookshop for a few years and it was so busy I'd never have time for jobs like that - I'd start tidying the shelves and get interrupted by a customer asking a question or waiting at the till.

I should imagine she was actually given that task because they couldn't trust her with serving customers or advising on products.

"It was a job no one else wanted because it was so time-consuming, there were so many other important things to do..."

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It wasn’t bad, there was banter but you could tell from her a lot of what she was saying was her thinking she was better than him and her having control of everything. I think Ben could probably be quite a good laugh but I don’t think Brogan understands funny she’s too serious!
I think you hit the nail on the head there. I think part of that is probably spending so much time on her own, not hanging out with people at work or socially much, so not being exposed to that kind of humour? She definitely needs to lighten up though!

Reactions: 10
I think there's a chasm between the blunt two word replies Brogan offers and encouraging someone you think it's a little too friendly though. I work at comic conventions and deal with a LOT of autistic or folks on the spectrum and you can be chatty and jolly without leading them on. All Brogan had to do was casually reply to the comments she made without encouraging further discussion. It's easy enough to be friendly.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think there's a chasm between the blunt two word replies Brogan offers and encouraging someone you think it's a little too friendly though. I work at comic conventions and deal with a LOT of autistic or folks on the spectrum and you can be chatty and jolly without leading them on. All Brogan had to do was casually reply to the comments she made without encouraging further discussion. It's easy enough to be friendly.
yes, exactly this! her replies come off rude and cold!

Reactions: 8
she can’t help that though , she’s clearly severely autistic and doesn’t understand social cues . there is no doubt in my mind there is no malicious intent behind April’s comments , she is just a lonely girl who sees brogan as an online friend .
I'm not saying she can help it, I just think April has showed some concerning behaviour so I can see why you would keep her at arm's length. She tweets about and gets very distressed when brogan doesn't upload and openly says she thinks the reason is to do with her which obviously isn't the case.

Reactions: 6
I'm not saying she can help it, I just think April has showed some concerning behaviour so I can see why you would keep her at arm's length. She tweets about and gets very distressed when brogan doesn't upload and openly says she thinks the reason is to do with her which obviously isn't the case.
But I think she would worry about this whether Brogladyte replies fully or not!! It's part of her personality. She's very invested in brogans videos anyway so a nice response wouldn't be a bad thing.

Reactions: 7
Her reply to April is so confusing, what sounds lovely exactly? She wrote 6 paragraphs about different topics.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.