Brogan Tate #41 more offline than online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Benji’s has realized the occasional free holiday is not worth being miserable and dressed head to toe in Disney crap. Won’t be surprised if he is waiting for Christmas to pass to call it quiets.

Reactions: 29
Why does she speak with such an affected accent? It seems so much worse in this video, trying to be something you're not Brogran with your Hunter wellies and fake posh accent 🙄

Reactions: 18
She sounds so miserable in the most recent video.
even when she talks about the fun things she sounds dead inside.

Genuinely hope she’s okay. I don’t agree with a lot of stuff that she does or says but I don’t ever want anyone to be so miserable :-(
I think she’s forgotten what it feels like to feel happy and enthusiastic, to have a focus and a reason to get up and embrace the day. I don’t even think we can blame COVID because this decline started way before that came along. It obviously won’t have helped but it’s not the cause. I have to shield from COVID so I’ve basically rarely left the house since March and I’m really struggling to keep myself going. Luckily I have an amazing husband and kids who give my life purpose.

I also hope she’s okay because even though she’s a complete madam, it doesn’t give me any pleasure to see someone struggling like she so obviously is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Around 8:15 in her new video where she goes ‘ok.. each to their own’ just sounded so patronising and pissed me off. Benji was telling her a story and she just acts like she doesn’t give a tit

Why did her mouth look like a cats but hole when she was looking and judging what Benji was doing!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know that trend you see on tik tok where it says "watching my boyfriend fall in love with someone else"
Wonder if brogan would wake up enough to see if this was happening.
Benji is showing all the signs of someone who's wanting out.

Reactions: 13
Thing is, brogan can’t take any kind of criticism, so if Ben was to say can you back off or do this instead of this, she’ll get defensive or try so hard to prove him wrong, this is where she really needs to deal with past issues, she’s clearly been hurt by people in the past (her fault her not) and it’s going to deep into her life unless she addresses lots of her issues (mainly Julie)

Reactions: 14
"One Christmas we got Pedal go karts, they weren't electric, they had pedals on" state the obvious...
Also hello I'm new to Brogan thread but not that new to tattle just love to read more than anything

Reactions: 24
Guarantee if Brogan and Benji were a few years younger/didn’t live together they 100% wouldn’t be together anymore and would have called their relationship quits. When you’re younger and have no financial ties to someone a relationship breaks down easier, when you live with someone you’re much more likely to accept things that annoy you/ be more forgiving of things because a break down of the relationship has such an impact. You can clearly see from this video that all’s not as well as Brogan makes out. And if neither of them have realised it yet, they soon will.

Reactions: 20
You know that trend you see on tik tok where it says "watching my boyfriend fall in love with someone else"
Wonder if brogan would wake up enough to see if this was happening.
Benji is showing all the signs of someone who's wanting out.
Wow I literally came here to say the same thing, keep seeing those Tik toks and Benji looks exactly like the guys in the end of the videos when the spark is just gone. It’s so noticeable when you watch it back.

Reactions: 10
Someone commented on the video saying ‘ sounds like you had a good childhood’ and brogan replied saying ‘ mostly yes but some lows like all childhoods I can imagine’

I don’t want to sound like brogie brat but personally I don’t remember many Lows from my childhood? I had an amazing childhood and I feel like ids more common not to have lows in your childhood than to have lows? Or am I wrong? Sorry if I am!! Maybe speaking for myself and friends. Is she trying to make out like everyone has lows in their childhoods? Because personally I don’tthink that’s normal?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Someone commented on the video saying ‘ sounds like you had a good childhood’ and brogan replied saying ‘ mostly yes but some lows like all childhoods I can imagine’

I don’t want to sound like brogie brat but personally I don’t remember many Lows from my childhood? I had an amazing childhood and I feel like ids more common not to have lows in your childhood than to have lows? Or am I wrong? Sorry if I am!! Maybe speaking for myself and friends. Is she trying to make out like everyone has lows in their childhoods? Because personally I don’tthink that’s normal?
My parents split up when I was about 9. Hey I would still say I had an amazing childhood before and after this time! I remember being told they weren't going to live together, I remember meeting my step dad, I remember it all! And although it was difficult I wouldnt call it a low point? Just part of life and growing up!!
She was awful in this. So dull, monotone and uninteresting. Benji has some good chit chat and she just shoots him down or belittles his stories! You're awful Brogladyte get in the bin with your crappy crafts!! You won't be hanging your little houses and trees up so why couldn't you of donated that stuff to a child to enjoy!!
New found respect for Benji after this video!! I think he was pretty honest at certain bits and she laughed and told him to shut up (a lot!!). No one can say the warning signs weren't there...

To anyone that found the video too boring to get through (let’s be honest, that’s everyone 🤣) watch the last 30 seconds if you want a LOL. Benji asking for content ideas/jumping out of his seat quicker than the speed of light had me howling 😂
He also said we are struggling but his tone was odd and insinuated he meant more than for ideas.
They could have decorated a bauble for each family member and cut it down to 10 minutes.

Their relationship is dead.

Reactions: 22
Hiiiii 👋 I’m a new member. Long time lurker first time poster earlier this evening:)
Hii! I am new here too. I didn’t realise there were entire threads dedicated to people posting everything that I had been thinking about Brogan myself, but I’m so glad tattle exists.

I think it’s great to be able to critically discuss things and because people will view certain things differently, it leaves room for discussion/debates 😁

Reactions: 20
I reckon, they may JUST last to their trip to florida in April- if they go.
Brogan will sell it as the last chance to save the relationship and that that's the reason why she's been the way she's been because of the fact she hasn't been in her "happy place", and she'll say hell see her go back to who she was once they go back there.

I reckon it'll be a trip to Disney world.
She'll have a month off after the trip for her "mental health" when in reality it'll be because they broke up and the next video will be her saying they broke up.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.