Brogan Tate #41 more offline than online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched any of her videos in ages and I’m blocked on insta so I haven’t been keeping up with her. Wow I agree, she sounds and looks so miserable in the new video! Has she been like this for a while? Such a contrast to her videos with Gary C or her other weird friends, she’s usually manic and cackling away. Benji and Brogan were acting like I do with my boyfriend when we’ve had an argument, short answers, no enthusiasm, almost sarcastic. I think there is definitely trouble brewing.
I did laugh at Benji with the “muuuummy I want it” He’s way too good for her 😂

Reactions: 15
Guys, I think I’ve cracked it, did she ever buy a dark grey Calvin Klein crop too or a Hollister one because if you soon in right close under bonnie, there’s this dark grey strap/patch, hence why I think she’s pulled the cover right over the top of her (aside from trying to get people talking)
Shell be fuming you figured out she isn’t naked and the next photo will be very obvious that she is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Start of video cracked me up
Brogan: Hello everyone 😁
Benji: Hows it? 😑

Benji wear red in the next video if you need help

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
The way he said this is going to be our last Christmas together at the end 🤣
I lost count of the amount of times he insulted her and she told him to shut up!

There's a massive difference between them in this video compared to the one they did in lockdown doing their "disney day" they definitely don't seem as happy together now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The best thing about that video was the shade from Benji! I thoroughly enjoyed all his sarcastic comments to Brogan, mocking her "perfect" childhood Christmas, his eye rolls to camera (his reaction to the matching pyjamas was excellent), whilst all the time she nervously laughed them all away because of course they are "sew sew happy guyz!"

The tension between them was very noticeable, I'm surprised she posted the video as it was but it's likely there was even worse from Benji she had to cut!

• Wow
Reactions: 41
So sad to see the deterioration...how can she not see it?! 🙄

Reactions: 19
So sad to see the deterioration...how can she not see it?! 🙄
Because I don’t think you see it properly until you’re out! She’s so dependant on Ben too she’s find it really difficult to cut ties

Reactions: 11
God enough with the disney clothing wear a normal jumper please with that an a disney haul enough Brogan her wardrobe must be like a 12 year old its not healthy

Guys i had a dream that we all did a tattle live stream dissusing brogan and we kept bringing up her speech of jurayation as per se! At one point I woke up laughing 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Benji is totally not my type looks wise, however from watching the new video I think he seems really sweet. If I had to choose to have a conversation with either Benji or Brogie I would pick Benji straight away!

Reactions: 24
What a difference in them from the other Christmas video they did.
Benji, blink 3 times if you need help!
Benji must hate his life, imagine waking up to Brogan every day and then having to do tit like this. I do feel for him a bit, but ultimately he knew what a horrible witch Brogan was and still he bought a house with her. He made his bed 🤷🏼‍♀️

Benji is acting weird, I feel like he never looks up at the camera and is acting a bit shady? They rarely make eye contact he spends most of the time looking at the table or the side of her head when they speak to each other

God the craft video is dull, only managed a couple of minutes!
I can’t even hate watch. Does she think she’s on Blue Peter or something? More tat to add around the house. Unless she is crafting people’s presents? I did notice she only bought 2 rolls of gift wrap in her last haul, wonder if she’s on a tight budget now after the £100 milk frother & £100 PJ’s which she hopes fit...nicely 🙄

View attachment 321378
Hair brushed for the occasion... Oh wait
You could be mistaken for thinking this is some sort of organised activity in a nursing home or institution.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Benji is acting weird, I feel like he never looks up at the camera and is acting a bit shady? They rarely make eye contact he spends most of the time looking at the table or the side of her head when they speak to each other
Yeas, I think the lockdown has shown him how Borgan really is. People in relationships usually don't spend a lot of time together, with both working/studying and having some kind of social life and hobbies. That why it takes some people years to see that the person they are living with is completely different from what they thought. This year has been really difficult for a lot of people, pretending nothing is wrong is probably just making things worse.

To be honest, it would be better if Ben went back to his dad and both get therapy and figure stuff out, and then see where their relationship is headed. But for that to happen, Borgan must admit to herself that something is off and make changes.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.