Brogan Tate #41 more offline than online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched the video yet, but did she wrap the same day she decorated? Your meant to spread these fun things out! Is she so lazy she can’t even have fun on continuous days?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As someone who continually struggles to book supermarket slots for her vulnerable parents, it has infuriated me to hear she is using Click + Collect services during a pandemic. It's widely spoken about the shortage of grocery delivery and C&C slots at the moment, leave them for the elderly and clinically vulnerable Brogan!! Get your lazy ass round the supermarket!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
As someone who continually struggles to book supermarket slots for her vulnerable parents, it has infuriated me to hear she is using Click + Collect services during a pandemic. It's widely spoken about the shortage of grocery delivery and C&C slots at the moment, leave them for the elderly and clinically vulnerable Brogan!! Get your lazy ass round the supermarket!
Plus she has the luxury of going anytime, if she was at all interested in creating content she could go at a quiet time and film Christmas bits in the shops etc. But for some reason for a Youtuber she really wants to do absolutely no Youtube 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She was so chuffed with herself. Click and collect is perfect for those isolating who have friends or family that can pick it up for you without feeling like you’re putting a burden onto them too much. When we had to suddenly isolate I felt bad asking my parents to run around so asked them to pick up the bare minimum until we could get a slot about 6 days in.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Correct me if i am wrong but did Benjis family not get a hamper of these crap games last year too.
Someone def got them from her 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 19
My neighbours have done the same. My partner says its because they don't like going out. Not many people do but we have to.

Reactions: 4
1606864562306.png

Who's going to comment that poor girl has clearly been used for puppy breeding until she got too old for it and was sold on Gumtree 👀

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I have just caught up from today, haven’t watched the new video yet but she is actually just so infuriating!!! Me and my partner both work 12 hour shifts, I work for the NHS, and we still both take turns to go to the supermarket once or twice a week and cook meals every day. We have one takeaway a week if that! How is she so ridiculously lazy??? As I’ve previously mentioned a few times I used to love her videos, it’s astounding how much she has changed for the worse where most of us have improved (eg during the pandemic, thinking about others who are losing jobs and loved ones, making an effort to try and stay active, cooking more etc she is SO out of touch with reality) I don’t even think I can bear to watch this new one. The bragging about overpriced leggings, honestly what is she thinking? I feel guilty if I order a few items of clothing in the sale that all together don’t even come up to £78!! :ROFLMAO:
edit to add: we’ve never even considered using a click & collect slot which could go to elderly or shielding and vulnerable people

• Heart
  • Angry
I do use click and collect as I'm a carer so try and limit been around people

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m not defending her but do you live somewhere without many supermarkets? I’ve been able to get an Asda slot every week. I could go on now and get one for Thursday for any of the big supermarkets. I don’t think slots are as much of a problem in most areas as they were back in April.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 331300

Who's going to comment that poor girl has clearly been used for puppy breeding until she got too old for it and was sold on Gumtree 👀
I don’t have a dog, but I did when I was growing up and I don’t like the wording ‘6 months of being ours’... like Bonnie is just another possession.

I think something like ‘6 months as part of our family’ would be a bit nicer.

I know I’m being picky. Just didn’t like it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I do use click and collect as I'm a carer so try and limit been around people
I don’t think it’s bad when key workers use them at all!! They deserve them. I just meant there’s people who work long hours and are still physically capable of walking round a supermarket once a week yet she spends all day at home and can’t:mad:
guess she isn’t aiming to do 10k steps a day or whatever it was anymore if she can’t even walk round a shop

Reactions: 15
In my area I can either only get a random collection or delivery at 10pm or have to wait over a week. The slots have all disappeared again but that's possibly wave 2 plus the run up to Christmas! I managed to get a delivery tonight which is good as although I'm not back at work I'm still exhausted from having covid a couple weeks ago so really can't wait Tesco after I've worked 8 to 5. She's just lazy and doesn't think of others!!!

Reactions: 9
Given that this woman has had sooooo much time on her hands since the pandemic started when has she ever done anything for anyone else, like a random act of kindness, something for charity. Even when she visited her Nan it was so that she could use her for a paid video and spent most of it laughing at her. This woman is one of the most selfish people I have ever come across. She won't do anything unless it benefits her.

And even when she does get off her fat arse and make a video it's always a paid/sponsored one and she bleats on about how proud she is of it, such a narcissist in so many ways, it's just me me me. Veruca Salt has to be in the next thread title!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.