Brogan Tate #41 more offline than online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect once she’s opened a delivery it’s chucked into a drawer and never seen again.

Reactions: 5
She just spends money like it's going out of style. I treated myself to something in the Black Friday sales that cost £11 (down from £38!) and I already feel guilt about it now that all the bills have come out today :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
How on earth can she look back at her monthly outgoings and feel it was all justified?! What must her accountant think!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Her Ads 🤣 I saw a couple max.

Those leggings look no different to the £10 range in Primark.

That green jumper looks like the Harry Potter one she wore for a week and then vanished.

Why are you taking up valuable click and collect slots? Save them for the vulnerable who don’t want to risk a supermarket, a worker who doesn’t have enough spare time to shop or even someone with a family who doesn’t want to drag their kids around and get in others way.
Selfish.
Plus, she can go whenever she wants - 7am, 2pm, 10pm. She's just lazy and inconsiderate. We've been shielding since March and have never *once* managed to get a delivery or click and collect so we've been relying on the kindness of friends and families to get us food. She's so selfish!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is she advertising ready meals? She’s at home so she has no excuse not to make something. She could meal prep or make double and freeze portions, use a a small slow cooker etc.

It’s just me and my daughter and 99% of my friends live alone and we still cook everyday. It has to be pure laziness stopping her. Remember when Benji had takeaways or cooked all week and on her turn she just HAD to order a takeaway when he really wanted something homemade?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is she advertising ready meals? She’s at home so she has no excuse not to make something. She could meal prep or make double and freeze portions, use a a small slow cooker etc.

It’s just me and my daughter and 99% of my friends live alone and we still cook everyday. It has to be pure laziness stopping her. Remember when Benji had takeaways or cooked all week and on her turn she just HAD to order a takeaway when he really wanted something homemade?
Absolutely unbelievable! She really is the epitome of bone idle lazy! HOW on earth can she possibly not have time to cook! She honestly has lost her mind. What about all the key workers, doing 12+ hour shifts and utterly exhausted every day but keep going. They’re the ones that need the click and collect slots and the ready meals not bogtrotter. I’m speechless.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Its especially ridiculous because the ready meals she did get are things you can make so easily by yourself in almost no time! Every time I think she can't get lazier she just proves me wrong...

Reactions: 16
Can someone tell me what big potatoes games has to do with a Christmas decorating vlog?!

why don’t make another vlog about Christmas present ideas?!

lazy witch

Reactions: 15
Is she seriously giving Benji’s family a hamper of big potato games for Christmas? So very kind for her to regift #gifted items

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
🤣🤣🤣 wow she broke a sweat wrapping Christmas presents
Honestly, joking aside for a mo, if she's breaking a sweat putting up the tree and wrapping presents then she needs to have a long hard talk with herself about her physical health. That's not normal and speaks volumes about how unfit and unhealthy she really in terms of her heart and lungs.

Reactions: 24
Of course, an add
What the hell is wrong with her camera constantly going in and out of focus
Quite obvious that she never ‘bought’ any of them games she’s going to give as presents. None of them looked like they were in a wrapper etc. Clearly the PR products that’s shes giving people for Christmas 🤢
Very, verrrry unflattering camera angle when ben is passing stuff down from the lift. How do her legs look slightly slimmer but everywhere else looks bigger, very humpty-dumpy esk ;)
Is it just me or is it odd they were wearing black rubber gloves to put a fake tree up??
How, on earth, is she sweaty from sitting on her backside wrapping presents. She looked like she had attempted a marathon!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.