Brogan Tate #41 more offline than online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a good look 😂
Holy tit what is this..... She closely resembles a demented melted Welly....
I use click and collect a couple times a month and collect on my way home from work. Key worker throughout lockdown continuing to be in base and visiting vulnerable families!!!! I don't feel guilty about using it but she seriously should! Lazy twunt

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not a good look 😂
Ok I understand she’s heading plus size for obvious reasons, but can someone please explain how her forehead has increased dramatically in size? How does that even happen....If you compare her face to two+ years ago I’ve never seen someone change so much, could it be something else?

Reactions: 11
I don’t genuinely think her hair line is receding- in her Trek America blogs she still has the same hair line. What’s happened is her face has ballooned that the whole area looks more stretched. I am seriously wondering if she is on a high dose of prednisolone or similar as that drug causes the ‘moon face’ as otherwise it isn’t normal to get so puffy.

Reactions: 15
I’m hoping I misheard her but I’m pretty sure she said she bought her tree in the sale in January for £250..... wow. It looks standard so that’s a waste of money.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She kept calling everything a nice little card game....
also what is it with influencers saying everything would a nice stocking filler! Like my Christ there are other things you can put in a stocking that aren’t over £5

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s wrapped all her presents? Oh the DAY the tree went up? Talk about doing all the fun stuff at once 😂 what else is she going to do this vlogmas??

I’m also grossed out she didn’t wash the Christmas bedding that’s been in a box for a year??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
how can you be so proud of making a video! She could say she’s happy with it now it turned out but proud is a bit of a stretch

Reactions: 8
She really comes across as emotionally unstable, she goes from being really over emotional like to crying over decorations and her first Christmas tree from her flat to so cold.

In the time lapse of her wrapping she talks at Ben so much and he’s got headphones in the whole time!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh my Christ.... Another spud ad by a big spud. Bore off love. Really put off by all her crap ads and nothing genuine anymore. What could have been a nice festive video was ruined. Why not have saved those "nice little games" for a gift idea video instead, but I guess then she would've missed out on the ££ for this one.

Oh and that cackle 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck me brogan loads of us have celebrated having our first Christmas in our first home it’s special to you but no else gives a tit. You’d think she had just given birth the way she’s going on. She is the person on social media who brags the most about her relationship and that’s very telling to me.

also she exercises in her leggings? When does she exercise?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Excuse my french but what a bleeping lazy piece of tit! Click n collect???? Ready meals??? Get a grip!! She needs serious help! I bet she still ‘pops in’ to a shop when she fancies more Pepsi max etc too! Horrible, horrible cow!

Brogan Tate #42 Click & Collect | Brogan Never Helps

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.