Brogan Tate #42 All’s well at Mooney Mansion? We’re not solely convinced!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title by @Pop!91 ❤

So, what’s been going on in Mooney mansion? WELL...

- ADs galore! Big Potato, Desenio...
- Christmas has descended on Mooney Mansion , tacky Disney decor ensued but her tree actually didn’t look as bad as we all expected.
- she bought matching Xmas Pajamas for her and Benji and bonnie and they cosy £90+ for the set
- Brogan and Benji did a Christmas crafting video and she was very rude and dismissive of Benji’s traditions and stories . We prefer Benji , can he just take over the channel?
- More evidence was shown about how she edits her body in pictures to appear smaller ..
- She’s giving Benji’s family a bunch of gifted big potato games as presents this year but spends ££ on lulu lemon leggings and has a £500 Christmas tree from balsam hill
- still very little content , still clinging on to benj for dear life , still has an ugly bland house

And that’s what you missed on Glee !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
EDB7B42F-40FC-4354-8E11-8A3203F4E720.png

I know it’s early and it’s a controversial word but....
She really is a bleep!

who the hell needs 4 advent calendars. Why not donate them to someone less fortunate

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
Remember in one of her old vlogs she ended up with two pizzas and drove around until she found a homeless person to give the extra one to. can't imagine her doing anything like that now...

4 ADVENT CALENDARS!?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Jesus christ I don't even have one advent calendar cos I'm nearly 30 years old!! (Soz of you still have one) 4 is taking the absolute biscuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I find that so sad that at her time of life she feels the need to have 4 advent calendars.

So much gifted content at the moment, can’t imagine that is paying the bills.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
“Ohhh look at me I’m so great I’ve got four advent calendars I’m just amazing see Tattle at least one was gifted so I am producing good content I am fabulous aren’t I Benji now make me tea with my tea pigs calendar”

How I imagine Brogie’s brain going this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Any excuse to boast. It’s not about having 4 for her, it’s about her TELLING us she has 4 so she can lord it over us.
So much tat and junk. Just grow up.
I can’t imagine these cheap freebies are paying the bills? I reckon she has a sly job on the side to bring in some real money.

Reactions: 30
Why would you eat all that over priced American cereal that's loaded with sugar when we have plenty of UK brand cereals? She's a joke. Spending money to spend money!!!!! The 4 advents are ridiculous!
Although we both have 1 each! Usually my mum buys us one (yes we're adults but when would you decline chocolate) but this year I've bought us both one. A simple chocolate one. No bells or whistles. If a little square if chocolate brightens our mood who is anyone to judge 😂 BUT we don't need chocolate, cheap stationery, a tea bag and a mini beauty product to brighten our mood!!! Moon face will be growing my the day!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Four calendars is insanely excessive! But come on brogs how many damn spelling mistakes can you have in one series of bloody stories! Can’t believe this is her ‘job’. SPELLCHECK EVERYTHING YOU BELLEND

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When she’s got more advent calendars than actually friends 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I actually can’t deal with the amount of stationary she buys herself. A bleeping stationary advent calendar? Seriously?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She must have an only fans on the side to afford all this junk

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
That stationery advent calendar looks rubbish, so you pay £90 for it and you get a cheap pen, they saw her coming!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know a few people mentioned it a while ago, but I’ve reached some concern lol...the unhealthy lifestyle, the narcissism, the greediness. I don’t know, it’s been a year where we realised we can do more for others, and realised the important things in life...and she’s blurbing on about ‘go buy this or that’ ‘I’ve got this or that’. She’s worse. Shocking how she doesn’t see that :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.