Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hands down, never seen anyone as irritating on a Disney Vlog as that Nick guy and that girl who he’s mates with, can’t remember her name. OMFG, I had to turn off one of Charlotte‘s DLP vlogs cos they were both unbelievably annoying. Like nails down a black board annoying.
😂 He’s an absolute idiot!! I remember in one of her DLP vlogs they were watching the parade and he was screaming “oh hey hunny you better WORK” at all the princesses. Just so over the top and unnecessary 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sorry but she’s reposted so many stories from the RBL, how can she say she forgot at 11am....

BROGAN YOURE A SELFISH DICK

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Sorry but she’s reposted so many stories from the RBL, how can she say she forgot at 11am....

BROGAN YOURE A SELFISH DICK
If anyone criticised her for it, she'd of course be the worse off in that situation and everyone else would be mean horrible trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Brogan has come a long way since her first YouTube video which is majorly cringy. You all should go watch it for shits and giggles.

I noticed she deleted all her videos before her trek America vlogs. Guess she doesn't want us to see her older stuff. So weird.

She made herself so entitled in that podcast she did recently. Hope she can turn herself around and get better. Soon Benjis gonna lever and she will have to sell the house and move in with mummy. Won't those vlogs be delicious to watch. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Brogan has come a long way since her first YouTube video which is majorly cringy. You all should go watch it for shits and giggles.

I noticed she deleted all her videos before her trek America vlogs. Guess she doesn't want us to see her older stuff. So weird.

She made herself so entitled in that podcast she did recently. Hope she can turn herself around and get better. Soon Benjis gonna lever and she will have to sell the house and move in with mummy. Won't those vlogs be delicious to watch. 😂😂😂
Yeah she doesn’t want people to see her early blogs with all her family drama documented ..

Reactions: 10
Yeah she doesn’t want people to see her early blogs with all her family drama documented ..
Not now her and mumzie and besties again - she doesn’t want to cut the purse strings. Unfortunately many of us on here are long time viewers so are aware of all the drama she happily documented back then. From her mum cutting the fur off her favourite coat, to cancelling her phone contract and dumping her stuff on her fathers driveway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not now her and mumzie and besties again - she doesn’t want to cut the purse strings. Unfortunately many of us on here are long time viewers so are aware of all the drama she happily documented back then. From her mum cutting the fur off her favourite coat, to cancelling her phone contract and dumping her stuff on her fathers driveway 😂
Damn I forgot how bad it was! 😳 Surprised her and her mum are on good terms now considering everything that happened. But I feel Brogan is desperate for her mother’s approval and acceptance and would rather have her in her life than not (the vlog where she went shopping with her mum recently and her mum liked this hideous dress and Brogan seemed to not be able to disagree with her comes to mind...).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Damn I forgot how bad it was! 😳 Surprised her and her mum are on good terms now considering everything that happened. But I feel Brogan is desperate for her mother’s approval and acceptance and would rather have her in her life than not (the vlog where she went shopping with her mum recently and her mum liked this hideous dress and Brogan seemed to not be able to disagree with her comes to mind...).
Selfish dicks breed selfish dicks.

Brogan’s inability to follow her own instruction about today just shows how shallow and dim she really is! You’re not passionate about remembering you’re just virtue signalling. Again, can be seen by her other receiving chocolate from a ‘friend’ post! She has to post about every little good deed she does - ‘look how much of a good person I am!’.

We’re not fooled, Brogan.
Stop jumping on issues/relevant things just to appear good.

Reactions: 13
Did she actually vlog this happening or just mention it?

Reactions: 1
Honestly I feel sorry for her with a mother like Julie. To cut up your only daughter's favourite fur coat... what kind of person must she be to do something like that?

Edit to say mother rather than mum, she's no mum.

Reactions: 23
Did she actually vlog this happening or just mention it?
She vlogged a lot of in in somewhat “real time” so very quickly as it was happening but obviously didn’t show her mum literally dumping the stuff - think we saw her stuff in the driveway though. Lots of tears in her car etc. She went into a lot of detail about what was going on and how she was feeling. I do miss the oversharing as I appreciated how real she was. It’s the complete opposite to how she is now where she acts like she has the perfect life

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.