Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to try and watch the video sped up!

The video:
She's glad she found something to spend her money on
  • Admitted that she ordered the box because of Miss budget beauty
  • You can pay in Dollars (no tit Sherlock)!
  • She's already waiting for a new box, she gets credit if you use her link. She paid for the box herself
  • Got the members pick box
  • It got a magazine
  • she got:
    • A body wash
    • Brow pencil, «it makes eyebrow hair»
    • Lashes, (she seems to like them)
    • Detangler, (but she does not wash her hair)
    • Makeup eraser, (as if she wears makeup on a daily basis)
    • Makeup bag, (something she defiantly does not need- she´ll use it but does not like the design)
    • Weighted eye-mask
    • Cool bag, (for all of the trips she does…)
  • They do a lot of beach days, their skin hates them for it
  • She likes the selection of products, its such a nice treat!
Her words to describe the brow pencil “It makes sort of little eyebrow” - there is no spelling or grammar mistakes there they’re the actual words

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

The video:
  • She's already waiting for a new box, she gets credit if you use her link. She paid for the box herself
  • It got a magazine
  • she got:
    • A body wash
    • Makeup bag, (something she defiantly does not need- she´ll use it but does not like the design)
    • Weighted eye-mask
Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

The video:
  • It got a magazine
  • she got:
    • A body wash
    • Weighted eye-mask
You missed out my favourite quote

‘I like how they’re American brands that you can’t easily get over here’

yes so that means if you do actually like any of the crap you’ve got.. you’ll probably bleeping struggle to get hold of it again to continue using it you bleeping idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So has Charlottes best mate nick (the west wing). Brogans probably having a meltdown as we speak 😂
Hands down, never seen anyone as irritating on a Disney Vlog as that Nick guy and that girl who he’s mates with, can’t remember her name. OMFG, I had to turn off one of Charlotte‘s DLP vlogs cos they were both unbelievably annoying. Like nails down a black board annoying.

Reactions: 12
Hands down, never seen anyone as irritating on a Disney Vlog as that Nick guy and that girl who he’s mates with, can’t remember her name. OMFG, I had to turn off one of Charlotte‘s DLP vlogs cos they were both unbelievably annoying. Like nails down a black board annoying.
Not Suzie/Suze or something? Girl with glasses?

Reactions: 3
Not Suzie/Suze or something? Girl with glasses?
Yes, Suzie! She seems like a lovely girl, really friendly, kind and genuine but my GOD, when she’s with that Nick and they’re in the parks together...shoot me. If they were standing near me during Parade behaving like morons there would be blood! I’m all for adults discovering their inner child in Disneyland - I cry tears of joy regularly when we go cos I get so emotional - but that’s not what they do. They repeatedly shout the same things like “You betta worrkkkk, girl!” and other ridiculous things and it must be SO annoying for those around them. That’s not having fun, that’s being arrogant and spoiling the fun for other people. Charlotte looked totally embarrassed by them at times.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The lounge with all of the birthday decorations 😂 She can't do anything well can she. Looks like something a 1 year old would love

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can someone post Benji’s insta stories? I don’t follow him and don’t wanna get blocked for looking and not following him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I LOVE that Benji is spending the night playing a football game with his mates 🤣
My ex Bf did this for me once at the time its cute but cringe & you dont want to come off as rude at same time so I sucked it up I was in my 20s an totally feel for Ben walking in to that were his mates with him 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My ex Bf did this for me once at the time its cute but cringe & you dont want to come off as rude at same time so I sucked it up I was in my 20s an totally feel for Ben walking in to that were his mates with him 😂 😂
He was playing online with them. Great birthday night.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone think the podcast could be binky going for ‘call her daddy’ vibes and brogan laughing nervously? Binky constantly chats filth 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone think the podcast could be binky going for ‘call her daddy’ vibes and brogan laughing nervously? Binky constantly chats filth 😳
I dont know why they are friends to be honest Binky is as vile as Brogan shes never clothed an talks about sex constantly mother must be proud in her skimpy thongs for guys to perv on her shes needing a job on babestation.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She brags a-goddamn-lot doesn’t she? About errmmm the things she has?
-a bf...that’s more like a brother or mate
-a house...which quite a few adults have
-a dog...something she seems more interested in squeezing with her mitts than actually walking.
I can tell you she doesn’t have:
-eyebrows
-friends
-a life
-good fashion sense
-manners
-motivation
-sex
-thick hair
-common sense
So the braggy attitude...tone it down hun, nobody envies you lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I dont know why they are friends to be honest Binky is as vile as Brogan shes never clothed an talks about sex constantly mother must be proud in her skimpy thongs for guys to perv on her shes needing a job on babestation.
Sorry for off topic in advance.

Binky is a vile person for the way she speaks to people online so maybe her mother wouldn’t be proud there, but why would her mother not be proud of her just because she posts pictures in a thong online? It’s her body?

I don’t think we should be judging her based on that to be honest, she’s not hurting you or anyone else so who cares 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ll judge her for the nasty things she says but no one says men’s fathers wouldn’t be proud of them when they pose in boxers etc on the gram so I won’t be judging Binky for it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ahhhh what fun, binky will probably wanna discuss her dildo collection and brogran can talk all about her extensive sticker collection 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ahhhh what fun, binky will probably wanna discuss her dildo collection and brogran can talk all about her extensive sticker collection 😂
this is where I was going with it. As a kid my mum took me to what she thought was a body shop party and it turned out to be Ann summers. I was about 13? I reckon that will be the exact tone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.