Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah surely not? How did you manage to find it 😂

Plus that’s sad because Gary C had tea with Gary C that he embarrassed her on, plus I’ve never heard her call it brew, it’s always a cuppa! Surely Bianca will be on it all the time when they say project?
A previous poster said it appeared in their "follow suggestions" on ig, along with @ broganlever. Both accounts have zero followers and follow no one

• Haha
Reactions: 8

googled Brogantate podcast & this popped up. Can’t remember her ever mentioning it & haven’t listened to it but surely there can’t be another BogieTat

• Haha
Reactions: 7

googled Brogantate podcast & this popped up. Can’t remember her ever mentioning it & haven’t listened to it but surely there can’t be another BogieTat
It’s bloody her 😂😂 sound like a family friend as the man says he’s known her for a long time (ive only listened to 3:40 when they’re talking about packing cubes)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I dont see the issue about not getting married. I have been with my partner for almost 10 years and we are not married. We have 2 children and a mortgage together and in my honest opinion i think those are as much of a commitment as getting married.
You're all completely missing the point. There is NO issue if you choose not to get married and you're both happy with that decision. The "issue" with Brogan is that it's quite likely she would loved to get married (or have the ring and be engaged at the least), but there's no chance that's happening any time soon according to Benji. So yeah, if you've been with someone for 4 years, lived together over half of that, bought a home together, have a dog together and getting married is the next step in your relationship, but your partner says that's not going to happen, then it's an issue... if that's what you want.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Omg someone needs to commit to listening to that drivel. I bet she fucked up and said something she shouldn't have, hence why she never promoted it

Reactions: 5
I took one for the team (kinda) it was drivel and clearly her jumping onto a family friends podcast (she went to their wedding). It sounds very amateur, and like 2 older people trying to be relevant.

Basically it went like:
- Woman says Brogan caught her attention from her packing cubes...“I’m quite known for packing cubes” 😂.
-Laps up praise about her old awards (including the one mummy rigged).
-Talks about her Disney love.
-Talks about beige Mooney McMansion.
-42mins in is very relevant to current marriage discussions!! When she’s asked by the guy about it. She’s “26, he’s 25 so in no rush!” though.
- Guy asks about her advice to a new blogger/vlogger nowadays who's receiving criticism/hate and she was sew brave starting her ‘career’ as a 17 year old girl.
So she has a supportive group around her to talk to when she’s upset about something, she can go to them offline to digest something. Does she mean rile bitchy Binky into action? Fine line between constructive criticism and trolling/hating. Then has the cheek to say recognising which comments are worth having a convo over and then what ones are worth ignoring, deleting and removing, block, mute and hide.
Then she says some of the comments are “so petty”, you have to laugh and you think “All I’m trying to do is share my life, share my passions and be a good person, I’m gonna make mistakes along the way because I’m a human being. I’m happy to admit where I’ve made mistakes and apologise but ultimately I’m only trying to spread some positivity and a bit of joy.”

That’s all I can stomach atm, she shows how limited her vocab is - everything’s so amazing and nice 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I took one for the team (kinda) it was drivel and clearly her jumping onto a family friends podcast (she went to their wedding). It sounds very amateur, and like 2 older people trying to be relevant.

Basically it went like:
- Woman says Brogan caught her attention from her packing cubes...“I’m quite known for packing cubes” 😂.
-Laps up praise about her old awards (including the one mummy rigged).
-Talks about her Disney love.
-Talks about beige Mooney McMansion.
-42mins in is very relevant to current marriage discussions!! When she’s asked by the guy about it. She’s “26, he’s 25 so in no rush!” though.
- Guy asks about her advice to a new blogger/vlogger nowadays who's receiving criticism/hate and she was sew brave starting her ‘career’ as a 17 year old girl.
So she has a supportive group around her to talk to when she’s upset about something, she can go to them offline to digest something. Does she mean rile bitchy Binky into action? Fine line between constructive criticism and trolling/hating. Then has the cheek to say recognising which comments are worth having a convo over and then what ones are worth ignoring, deleting and removing, block, mute and hide.
Then she says some of the comments are “so petty”, you have to laugh and you think “All I’m trying to do is share my life, share my passions and be a good person, I’m gonna make mistakes along the way because I’m a human being. I’m happy to admit where I’ve made mistakes and apologise but ultimately I’m only trying to spread some positivity and a bit of joy.”

That’s all I can stomach atm, she shows how limited her vocab is - everything’s so amazing and nice 🙄
You mean there is more!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m only 15 mins (listening during the ad breaks of made in Chelsea 😂)
It is very boring 😴 she has admitted the only reason she wants to get to 100K subscribers is so she can get her youtube plaque thing! 🙄
I will try and listen to the rest tomorrow but I do actually have a job so can’t guarantee I will have time as I’m not allowed to just laze around doing nothing like some people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Brogan you piece of tit it’s people like
You that mean we are back in lockdown not for you to go walking around supermarkets for the fun of it
Lockdown doesn’t apply to Brogan and all the other selfish influencers of the world.

Reactions: 21
Is the hunt for crisps going to be jam and toast tea 2.0? 🤣. Beware there might be a Bournemouth shortage in all supermarkets, because Bournemouth’s hottest award winning blogger promoted them! #positivevibes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My detective skills 🕵️‍♀️ .....its a podcast! Brogan and Binky - its called 'online : offline' (the name is as sh*t as them)

their twitter is @theonandoff
and their instagram @theonlineandoffline

it says its coming Jan 2021 (twitter account was started Nov 2020)

this is going to be so so bad, Brogan can't even speak on camera how tf is she going to speak on a podcast 😂 😂 😂

I still think 'Binky and Stinky' would have been a much better name 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I was waiting on My boyfriend Benji & I :rolleyes:

Sounds so different love how the radio presenter said smug to Brogan 😂

She will be on her high horse now

Reactions: 9
My detective skills 🕵️‍♀️ .....its a podcast! Brogan and Binky - its called 'online : offline' (the name is as sh*t as them)

this is going to be so so bad, Brogan can't even speak on camera how tf is she going to speak on a podcast 😂 😂 😂

You need to join mi5 with your detective skills 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

If you don't work for MI5, you should! Nice work :cool:

You need to join mi5 with your detective skills 😂
Haha, great minds

Ooh, how I'd like to be a fly on the wall for the incoming meltdown now that the big secret's out... although she doesn't read here

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Great detective work @LMJ ! I agree the name is just dire and isn't it just typically lazy of Brogan to take 2 months to get a podcast up and running? I know people who set up/promoted and launched their own one up in a matter of weeks so it can absolutely be done sooner rather than later if you have the drive and ambition to do it. But then when has she even been driven and ambitious with her work?

I can just hear it now, her butchering the English language as she begins each one reeling off the ads from Big Potato Games and Desenio who she is "sew sew grateful" for sponsoring each slogcast. I can't wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I do 2 podcasts, one of them is a true crime one and I do so much research into it... I manage to do this whilst working full time, studying and exercising as well... She must be either really tit with time management or lazy as duck, because it's really not that difficult

Reactions: 14
How long will she commit to doing something regularly and on time every week ? I guess it will be more offline than online ! 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.