Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest story going on about stuff in her personal life again. Hard to feel sympathy when she's being cryptic/ it's Brogan who is overwhelmed by a colouring book
I know we all have stuff going on that we don’t talk about blah blah... But what could possibly upset her? She’s home all day long spending an unlimited amount on herself constantly. Not a care in the world.

Reactions: 12
I know we all have stuff going on that we don’t talk about blah blah... But what could possibly upset her? She’s home all day long spending an unlimited amount on herself constantly. Not a care in the world.
She’s realised Benj went off her.

Reactions: 10
Of course she's spending more money!!!! She has nothing else in life to do!!! READ THE RUM!! You can spend as much money as you like but stop blasting it all over the internet when there's so much job loss and hardship that some people can't afford to eat!!!!
"Do I need this or do I need this?" The last thing this woman needs is more cringe disney tat in her wardrobe

Reactions: 25
"Do I need this or do I need this?" The last thing this woman needs is more cringe disney tat in her wardrobe
She needs to have a massive clear out. Not just in her home but her life. Really look at herself and think “do I need this excess? Is it healthy for me to be so dependent on a failing YouTube channel for my life?” Sooner or later it’s going to come to an end and she’s made zero plans for her future. One day she’s gonna have to get a real job. She won’t be able to rely on “internet friends and positive vibes!” For validation. She needs to seek out real world things for herself and her self esteem. Yes we have all said it - a real job. Real friends. Things founded in reality that if she works at....will continue for the future. She HAS to stop living in this lazy daydream where everything is easy for her and she can always fall back on a crappy ad to pay her bills. It’s become so easy for her I can see why she’s depressed. She’s got no goals or drive or motivation. Why should she be motivated to do anything when she’s so easily satisfied with doing nothing and there being no consequences?
She needs to take a good look at herself and think about if she wants to be living life the same way in 5 years time Cos frankly right now her life is non existent.

as for her wardrobe she also should just do a massive clear out. She’s got so much stuff she doesn’t need and holding into it just reinforces this dependency she has on “stuff” to make her feel secure.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She does buy a lot of crap, barely a day goes buy when she hasn't bought something
Definitely uses purchases to fill a void, Do you think she runs it all up on a credit card !!!

Reactions: 15
I’m sure she said they have an account they both pay into for the house, Bonnie etc but they still have their own separate accounts.

Reactions: 9
Right, bear with me cos I don’t know too much about business, but isn’t a popular way of reducing tax by basically making it look like you’re company earns nothing? For example, if she can purchase stuff from her “company” (lol) such as the hot chocolate thing, Disney tat to shill etc she’ll pay less tax at the end of the year?

Reactions: 4
Right, bear with me cos I don’t know too much about business, but isn’t a popular way of reducing tax by basically making it look like you’re company earns nothing? For example, if she can purchase stuff from her “company” (lol) such as the hot chocolate thing, Disney tat to shill etc she’ll pay less tax at the end of the year?
I think this only works if she pays herself a salary and has a separate profits etc? I really know nothing though 😂

Reactions: 2
Christ she is bloody awful. Im 34 and yet she looks old enough to be my mum. I have just watched that zoella vlog from a few years ago and the way she acts when around other vloggers is cringe as duck. That fake smile/laugh she does. Even her teeth annoy me ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haven’t been on the thread in a couple of days so what does everyone think the “project” Bianca and brogan are doing together is, podcast?
82EAB913-F41F-469B-AD89-3660F2846188.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dont see the issue about not getting married. I have been with my partner for almost 10 years and we are not married. We have 2 children and a mortgage together and in my honest opinion i think those are as much of a commitment as getting married.

Reactions: 10
I reckon it could be live streams they turn into podcasts! But we’ll see
If it is I’m bewildered they both think they’ve actually got anything to contribute. Both are extremely shallow, pretty uneducated or cultured and I could see the entire episodes just being them talking about “sewwwww cosy guys what’s ur fave Starbucks drink!?” Their channels as they are - pretty much just this anyway so idk what on earth they could talk about ....and in a manner that people would want to listen to ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If it is I’m bewildered they both think they’ve actually got anything to contribute. Both are extremely shallow, pretty uneducated or cultured and I could see the entire episodes just being them talking about “sewwwww cosy guys what’s ur fave Starbucks drink!?”
It’s gonna be about here and trolling, that’s what they’ll focus on! Stinky binky is very big on actions and consequences and brogan can play the victim talk about how it’s really “affected her”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s gonna be about here and trolling, that’s what they’ll focus on! Stinky binky is very big on actions and consequences and brogan can play the victim talk about how it’s really “affected her”
Can’t wait to get a shoutout then! 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Brogan opened that ig account @ brewwithbrogan, so I think it's a podcast and bianca is first guest
Nah surely not? How did you manage to find it 😂

Plus that’s sad because Gary C had tea with Gary C that he embarrassed her on, plus I’ve never heard her call it brew, it’s always a cuppa! Surely Bianca will be on it all the time when they say project?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.