Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't see this podcast doing well, Brogan has no wit and very little intelligence. I remember that video Gary C did with her which was like getting blood out of a stone in terms of any humour

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Won't Charlotte have some form of influence on who gets one due to her job?
She works for their social media doesn’t she so possibly works close to the pr team? I imagine they have to be selective about who receives one. They can’t give hundreds away to anyone who takes an interest in Disney when it suits them.

Reactions: 10
Garden is a work in progress - but it isnt though is it brogan if you dont do anything to it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She works for their social media doesn’t she so possibly works close to the pr team? I imagine they have to be selective about who receives one. They can’t give hundreds away to anyone who takes an interest in Disney when it suits them.
Just me who would find it funny if every disney blogger/fan that brogan has fallen out with gets one and she doesn't?

I see jade Billington has had one as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Listen to a podcast with views and advice from Bianca? You’ve got to be joking. I’d rather listen to endless screaming.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I imagine this is what she’s like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It seems all the Disney boxes have been received today, so either bogey didn’t get one or she’s SEW SEW BUSY that she hasn’t storied yet 🤣 honestly my day will be made if she didn’t get one. Can we even begin to imagine the meltdown in Mooney mansion 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also @mrsrh living for the curtain updates!! I cannot believe she is so lazy she doesn’t open them! We always open and close the curtains every single day, even when we worked full time and left the house early morning for work, even with a newborn baby & 2 cats. There is no excuse for such idleness! It would literally take 2 seconds as she passes the lounge on the way to the kitchen for her hot chocolate 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That birthday post to Benji was definitely aimed at Tattlers 😂😂😂

And all she got in return was a ‘thanks bub’ with a few hearts.... Lol! 😬😂

To add : my Instagram has been down all day and of course it’s frozen on Brogan’s birthday post to Benji.. 🥺😩🥵

Last edited:
  • Haha
I still can't get over the 'beautiful home' nonsense. It is an absolute tit heap. The decor adds next to nothing. The complete disconnect from reality is terrifying isn't it?

Reactions: 14
Just watched it, load of tat really for $50. I don’t get the point of it- sure she could have picked some uk based subscription boxes that do similar things

Reactions: 14
Just watched it, load of tat really for $50. I don’t get the point of it- sure she could have picked some uk based subscription boxes that do similar things
Just about to say the same. A load of rubbish. Again, read the RUM brogalog!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Said she thought it was worth it despite you need to try most of the products to know if they're any good, not just going by the packaging 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She could so easily do this for uk boxes
There are
Beauty ones, flowers, stationary, period boxes, tea, books, coffee, craft, gadget etc etc she could do a different one each month and film them!

I just feel she’s too invested in The fact she can’t go there and “ it’s American I must have it” To keep up the show of obsession with Disney and all things American.

“Online:Offline”
??
Sewwwwww original and creative 🙄
Sounds like a very familiar crappy Zoella book.....
Is anyone a whizz with podcasts that can take this name and get set up before Jan? Can just imagine how that would go down with Binks and Stinks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.