Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what she has shared is that people should stand on there door steps at 11am for remembrance Sunday......
I have just seen this .. did it look like an AD to anyone else ? she’s surely not doing an ad for the British legion in Remembrance Sunday ?

Reactions: 4
How many ads can she do in a bleeping hair turbin!!!! It's a joke at this point
This proves nothing though? The no going partnership means she was paid a fee for doing the AD? So what if she pays £7.99 they’ll pay her more than that for the AD? Surely that was negotiated into the price she got paid

Reactions: 10
How many ads can she do in a bleeping hair turbin!!!! It's a joke at this point
Someone said this before about her Readly promotions, she was really ‘upset’ about the Caroline flack news...however reads gossip mags/news...she’s been paid before by them right? Is this as close as it gets to selling your soul? Oh wait she doesn’t have one of those...

Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ!

I have been so bored today I watched brogies latest video....

What a “hack” that was to waste 15 minutes of my working day... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know Ben loves the free holibobs but I think he would be far more well off with out Broggie. He already had his share of the deposit ready before they were together and if you think about it what does he buy?? Nothing in that house is his except for video games. Other than petrol and food, what does he spend any money on.

Reactions: 20
I know Ben loves the free holibobs but I think he would be far more well off with out Broggie. He already had his share of the deposit ready before they were together and if you think about it what does he buy?? Nothing in that house is his except for video games. Other than petrol and food, what does he spend any money on.
He doesn’t get a chance to spend it, Brogie invests it all in ’essentials’ for the house

Reactions: 11
Latest story going on about stuff in her personal life again. Hard to feel sympathy when she's being cryptic/ it's Brogan who is overwhelmed by a colouring book

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Latest story going on about stuff in her personal life again. Hard to feel sympathy when she's being cryptic/ it's Brogan who is overwhelmed by a colouring book
I wish she was back to over sharing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder if she tried progressing to a 11 years + colouring book but found it all too much and had to go back to 3 years +.

In all seriousness though, I’m not surprised she gets down: she has no real friends probably due to her horrible selfish personality, no career as such but clinging on to that crappy award from 5 years ago, a run down falling apart house in a dodgy area that they’ve paid tit loads for yet still looks cheap and tacky, her mother obviously has money and no doubt a nice big house, her brothers place looks amazing. She’s let herself go to the max, receding hair, red puffy face and nasty set of gnashes that have several fillings and root canals, saggy overhanging eyes. Ben seems to be pulling away from her and we’ve probably hit the nail on the head about their zero sex life, I mean I don’t blame the poor guy for not wanting to! And she’s only 26, she’s managed to do all the above to herself and she’s still so young and could have done so much with her life, but didn’t.

And no amount of ads is gonna fix that for her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I hate it when people do this, if you are going to the bother of mentioning you have personal things going on then talk about them, if not just don't say anything. So attention seeking.

Reactions: 32
I hate it when people do this, if you are going to the bother of mentioning you have personal things going on then talk about them, if not just don't say anything. So attention seeking.
Yeah exactly, like what is she achieving my mentioning it other than using it as an excuse not to work

Reactions: 7
I know the damage is probably done because this is Brogan we are talking about but does she not realise she might come across more likeable and relatable if she talked about the bad things going on. I’ve mentioned before I have depression and even though I don’t have loads of followers on Instagram when I talk about the lows as well as the highs loads of people always message me and say I feel exactly the same. Bragging constantly and trying to keep up this happy perfect life is going to make her feel even worse it’s pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.