Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs hobby craft I cant shop there no more.
I'm annoyed at them for giving lazy Bogey this box especially when there are families at the moment struggling in the current climate to provide for their children. This could have made some families very happy instead it goes to a selfish smug so an so.
👏👏👏 Exactly she doesn't need it or maybe its a hint to get a "hobby"

Reactions: 11
He has done this in the past too, I think it’s just when they’re busy!
Yeah true! I think I’m just paying more attention to it 👀, doesn’t he work in hospitals in relation to MRI scanners? I’m not surprised he’s so busy right now! 🙁

Reactions: 3
I don’t think not having a ring after 4 years means anything though? Been with mine 5 and I have absolutely no desire to get married anytime in the next 5 years! I think there’s lots wrong with their relationship, but wouldn’t say that is it?
No there’s nothing wrong with it. I was engaged after 5 years but I think OP has just pointed this out because we all know Brogan would love to be engaged and brag about it. She’d choose her own expensive ring and make sure Benji proposes at Disney World. I’m sure she’s tried putting it into his head for ages and the fact they aren’t engaged just proves he isn’t bothered about her cos I’m sure she’s been nagging him for ages. The hints about watching Disney Weddings etc is her way of trying to get him to do it. It would be another way of showing a perfect life. A house, a dog and a big fancy wedding.

Reactions: 14
No there’s nothing wrong with it. I was engaged after 5 years but I think OP has just pointed this out because we all know Brogan would love to be engaged and brag about it. She’d choose her own expensive ring and make sure Benji proposes at Disney World. I’m sure she’s tried putting it into his head for ages and the fact they aren’t engaged just proves he isn’t bothered about her cos I’m sure she’s been nagging him for ages. The hints about watching Disney Weddings etc is her way of trying to get him to do it. It would be another way of showing a perfect life. A house, a dog and a big fancy wedding.
Shame if he has bought one (I highly doubt it) that it won’t fit on her finger now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Benji said don’t hold your breath.. That says it all imo. I know he can be a bit of a joker but that’s one hell of a kick. A man who wants to marry you wouldn’t say that.

Reactions: 21
Benji said don’t hold your breath.. That says it all imo. I know he can be a bit of a joker but that’s one hell of a kick. A man who wants to marry you wouldn’t say that.
Maybe he doesn’t want to get married because his parents got divorced? We could all be picking this up wrongly? He may not want to get married at all and that’s what it meant

Reactions: 7
I don’t think not having a ring after 4 years means anything though? Been with mine 5 and I have absolutely no desire to get married anytime in the next 5 years! I think there’s lots wrong with their relationship, but wouldn’t say that is it?
Agreed, a lack of ring means nothing really, especially in a 4 year relationship

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
me and my hubby got engaged after 6 months and have been together 18 years and married 14. My sister has been with her partner for 25 years since she was 16 - not married not engaged but they are perfectly happy!
my friend was with her partner got married after 20 years together and were divorcing within 18 months! There’s no right or wrong.

I think the issue is the hints she keeps dropping are that she’s desperate for a ring!

Reactions: 22
The biggest hint being the Instagram with brogan lever 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe he doesn’t want to get married because his parents got divorced? We could all be picking this up wrongly? He may not want to get married at all and that’s what it meant
If that’s the case he could have replied differently or not at all. His response was rather harsh 😂

Reactions: 6
Yes!!! Exactly the same, not time wise but I have no desire - would rather keep the thousands and have nice holidays together than a stressful day for everyone else to enjoy.

So I see nothing weird in Benji not being into getting married however Brogan clearly wants to which is something they should of ironed out before settling down!

Me and my partner are both on the same page, he knows I don’t want the ring (and will kick him in the nuts if he proposed in a public place) and respects and agrees with me - doubt Brogan could ever come to terms with not getting married as she’s not someone to allow someone else to have their own way

• Heart
Yes!!! Exactly the same, not time wise but I have no desire - would rather keep the thousands and have nice holidays together than a stressful day for everyone else to enjoy.

So I see nothing weird in Benji not being into getting married however Brogan clearly wants to which is something they should of ironed out before settling down!

Me and my partner are both on the same page, he knows I don’t want the ring (and will kick him in the nuts if he proposed in a public place) and respects and agrees with me - doubt Brogan could ever come to terms with not getting married as she’s not someone to allow someone else to have their own way
I was same as you. I did want to get married for a couple of reasons (quite honestly me wanting to change my abusive father's surname to my now husband's who is a loving man and treats me like a queen was my main motivation), but there was no engagement ring, nothing elaborate.

Brogie is like a lot of Instagram addicts I know who want the whole big thing for photos and bragging rights and the groom is 100% a prop for what really is her and her mum's big day.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Love this and stealing a line for the next thread title!

Brogan Tate #41 still no ring nearly 4 years in !
I mean, it was 5 years before my Mr put a ring on it so I dont see the problem. Still engaged after 2 postponements though.

Reactions: 3
That pic on insta with Benji and Bonnie is so cute but I do feel Benji deserves better. Either that or Brogan needs to work better and do better. 2020 made her real lazy. She was better before with work trips to London and doing actual work...

With that being said, she is a spoilt brat which will never change. It's sad she has become this way and doesnt see it.

Reactions: 14
My husband and I have been together for nearly 10 years and we have only just got married ! so no right or wrong .. But let’s be honest , brogan is gagging for a ring on her finger ! i hope they do get engaged soon , might breathe some much needed life into her dry AF content .. although I think we know what a tasteless affair her wedding will be !

Reactions: 13
My husband and I have been together for nearly 10 years and we have only just got married ! so no right or wrong .. But let’s be honest , brogan is gagging for a ring on her finger ! i hope they do get engaged soon , might breathe some much needed life into her dry AF content .. although I think we know what a tasteless affair her wedding will be !
Yaaas this was my point... everyone giving examples of how you’ve been with your partner for a million years and aren’t married... I wasn’t talking about you or your situation so it’s not really relevant 😂 I’m specifically on about their relationship given what they’ve said about marriage.

it’s not like Benji isn’t proposing because he thinks Brogan will say no is it? She’d snatch the ring out of his hand and probably make him do it again for the gram so she could say how MaGiCaL it was.

he’s said he wanted to do things in a certain order. House, dog, marriage, kids. So he does want to get married. I’m just surprised he hasn’t asked her yet considering this.

They ain’t looking any younger, at this rate they’ll look 60 in their wedding pics 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I mean, it was 5 years before my Mr put a ring on it so I dont see the problem. Still engaged after 2 postponements though.
There is no problem with it, 6 months, 6 years or never, however from things Brogan has said it would appear she's desperate for a proposal and that is what the title refers to !

Yaaas this was my point... everyone giving examples of how you’ve been with your partner for a million years and aren’t married... I wasn’t talking about you or your situation so it’s not really relevant 😂 I’m specifically on about their relationship given what they’ve said about marriage.

it’s not like Benji isn’t proposing because he thinks Brogan will say no is it? She’d snatch the ring out of his hand and probably make him do it again for the gram so she could say how MaGiCaL it was.

he’s said he wanted to do things in a certain order. House, dog, marriage, kids. So he does want to get married. I’m just surprised he hasn’t asked her yet considering this.

They ain’t looking any younger, at this rate they’ll look 60 in their wedding pics 😂
yes, you’re dead on ! I understand why people get defensive but we’re not talking about you , we’re talking about brogan ! and let’s face it , she’s desperate to be mrs lever !

brogan sees her life like a check list and she wants to be able to say “I have xyz” .. they’ve got house and dog now , she’s going to be focusing on the next check list point so she can look down her nose at all her friends that are “only dating”, “only boyfriend and girlfriend” whereas SHE’s engAGEd or MArrIED and that makes her superior in some way !

Reactions: 37
yes, you’re dead on ! I understand why people get defensive but we’re not talking about you , we’re talking about brogan ! and let’s face it , she’s desperate to be mrs lever !

brogan sees her life like a check list and she wants to be able to say “I have xyz” .. they’ve got house and dog now , she’s going to be focusing on the next check list point so she can look down her nose at all her friends that are “only dating”, “only boyfriend and girlfriend” whereas SHE’s engAGEd or MArrIED and that makes her superior in some way !
Literally feel like she practices her video intros where she says ‘me, my boyfriend Benji and our cocker spaniel Bonnie’ and says fiancé instead 😂

I wouldn’t even say she was desperate to get married, just to do the next thing and have the next thing and be ‘better’ than others like you say.

Every one of her ‘friends’ who gets engaged probably leaves her really jealous, not because she wants to marry Benji but because she needs to have the most purrrrrrfect life.

This is why I actually think a break up would be the making of her, her relationship with Benji seems like both of them going through the motions, and he’s the first guy she’s been with who has stuck around. I think if either of them actually met someone they get something more than this comfortable friend type relationship they had, they would be out the door 🤷🏻‍♀️

It would be the kick she needs to start living her life again and stop festering.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.