Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who was annoyed by a plastic water bottle in IKEA, she doesn’t seem to care too much about the amount of electricity she’s using to power her millions of fairy lights and the picture of a fire on the TV

Reactions: 35
Bonnie is scared of the fireworks so I took her out for a little walk where there is fireworks.

Pretty sure that’s the opposite way to calm her.

Haha jinx!
She’s lucky she never ran off on her walk as a lot of dogs run away on fireworks night. Taking her outside of the house was a very very very stupid thing to do!

Reactions: 20
She’s lucky she never ran off on her walk as a lot of dogs run away on fireworks night. Taking her outside of the house was a very very very stupid thing to do!
Especially as she reposted a story from dogs trust which stated to take your dog out for a walk before it go dark, I know bonnie is hesitant to do her business in their garden! So maybe that’s what brogan meant but again her limited vocab messes up the context?

Reactions: 13
I wonder if she is slowly cutting YouTube out and switching back to her old Social Media job. She seemed a lot happier a few years ago, but I doubt she is the type of person to address her feelings towards YouTube in a dedicated video If she isn't enjoying it anymore then it will reflect in her videos.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she is slowly cutting YouTube out and switching back to her old Social Media job. She seemed a lot happier a few years ago, but I doubt she is the type of person to address her feelings towards YouTube in a dedicated video If she isn't enjoying it anymore then it will reflect in her videos.
No. We see her almost every single day having cosy sofa days, still in a towel into the afternoon, bragging about pj days. She’s doing duck all.

Reactions: 16
SNUGGY is not a word!!!!!
Take a drink every time Brogladyte says
- SNUGGY
- zen
- cosy
- snug
- RUM
- Amazunnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Urgh! I HATE those teabag holders, put 'em in the bin! My Grandma has one because she's 88 and reuses them in her next brew, but Bogie is too lazy to walk the bin.

I do like the fake fire thing, I have it on Christmas Morning (I crave a real fire) with some soft music while we open presents but otherwise, who actually uses that regularly? I suppose if you're relaxing with a book? Just seems a waste of eleccy to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It can’t be just me that keeps thinking, she can’t get any worse? I mean I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve thought it, and she outdoes herself. I’m a little concerned how much worse it can get before it becomes either extremely embarrassing, or she takes herself away for chat with herself.
“Hi Guyz,
Welcome to my channel! If you’re new here, my name’s Brogan. I live with my boyfwend Benji 🤙🏼and our darling dog BonBon 🐶.

Today I fort I would show you guyz...how I empty my binz, and keep them smelling fresh all day, every day, 7 days a week, hehe.

As you can probably tell I buy a lot of things and have to throw a lot of stuff away too 💸. So hopefully this gives you some inspiration for your own bins as I’ve found some genius hacks that have literally saved me sew sew much time, as I’m sew busy, and helped me with adulting too!

Ok let’s get stuck in...” 👩🏼‍🦰 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok so I watched it and wrote my thoughts on my notes on my phone as I tried to watch - apologies for how long this is but you won’t have to watch - I sat through it for you!

she says cosy a lot

Fairy lights with the photos attached look tacky, would expect that in a teenagers or students room not a grown adults guest room... sorry, rum

Why would you want to keep switching out art and things in a spare rum that for a lot of people with them right now... no one uses. Also what are we supposed to do with all the spare seasonal art - we aren’t a nation of hoarders

Where has Benjis things gone from his bedside table? It’s like she’s only living there... actually, does Ben even have anything in the house?

Again with fairy lights, is she 13 going on 50 or something?

What does a hot water bottle have to do with making a house seem “cosy”

Who takes a tea up to bed to drink after you brush your teeth... girl no wonder you teeth look like cheese - should be drinking water after you brush you’re putting sugar and tea in your mouth to sit there all night

“A lot of our rum is grey obviously” don’t you mean a lot of the house is grey and dull?!

What does clothes have to do with making your home cosy? Also where else would you keep your slippers if you wear them walking around the house and when you go to bed?

a hack to get a rug for the bedroom for when you wake up but she has a carpet so doesn’t need one... why are you telling us if it’s not something you do for a hack?

“Cute pumpkin display” I beg to differ, looks like twigs in a pumpkin to me... oh and more fairy lights!!!

So now a slow cookers is a cosy hack for the house... I mean yeah it’s warm but that doesn’t make the house cosy just makes the house smell of stew and farts for hours on end
I skipped a bit in the kitchen because I was bored....

She wants a rug in the kitchen around the island where her cooker is, I think there’s a reason people don’t put carpet in a kitchen area where you cook... hmmm what could the reason be?!

Lamp bulbs?

She’s going to play some jazz to show her google thing playing jazz music when she asks for and is looking smug so I’ve skipped again....

Now we’re onto the Hotel Chocolat thing that is pointless... she has a tassimo right there that also makes hot chocolate for half the price as you can only use certain chocolate in that velvetizer thing.

She’s treating herself because she’s going to be home a lot more... I mean, she’s been home most days for how many years now?!

She has different teas for different times of the day... she has too much time on her hands I’m lucky if I get one crappy one while I work! Skipped again because I don’t care about her opinion on tea!

Of course brogan has to have a wide bath because she is so unique.... her bath time is a real experience - I don’t even want to know what she’s doing in the tub... skipping again!

Final rum, I hope... living rum. She is showing us blankets and cushions as if we’ve never seen such an item before!

She bought a bean bag and wants to create a reading nook.... for all those books she reads. You know she ain’t getting out of that thing with ease once she’s plopped into it!

She has Bonnie in a vice grip as per usual and I learnt nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Is it just me that’s totally grossed out by those sweet boxes? It looks like they don’t even come wrapped in any kind of airtight packaging, just open, in tissue and in a cardboard box! During a global pandemic!

And the thought of somebody just sitting in their house, handling sweets that I’m going to eat....bleurghh, it just grosses me out. At least in proper factories people are all dressed in hygienic work wear, wearing hats and hairnets and gloves etc with health and hygiene procedures in place. When people are producing stuff like this in their home you don’t know what is actually happening. It’s like pick’n’mix in Wilko’s! I don’t eat that either cos you don’t know who’s had their mitts in it!

I admit I am a paranoid germaphobe so maybe it’s just me over thinking it but I dunno...every time I see those unwrapped sweet boxes I just think “Eww, No!”

And as for Brogan advertising a whole pound off...OMG how embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Brogan Tate #41 Has a chocolat addiction in her new velvetiser edition

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone thing she is claiming these expensive products (velvetiser etc) on expenses as she’s showing them in videos so getting them cheaper?

could explain why she buys so much..?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.