Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like a teenager has been let loose. Not really the time of year to be encouraging people to change prints and buy fairy lights is it? You can make a home cosy without spending money, she’s missed an opportunity there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also anyone notice how she clearly had changed base products, all around her lip she’s either got a bit of a moustache or it’s more freckles!
She clearly doesn’t care about her electricity bill with all the lights she turns on!!!

Reactions: 14
It was all spend spend spend and buy this and buy that. You don’t have a spend a penny to have a cosy home.

Reactions: 15
At the beginning of July she posted an ad for Function of Beauty. Four months later, she's used duck all 😂

Screenshot_20201105_180212_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20201105_180259.jpg

There are 3 possible explanations:
1) she finished the initial bottles and has since forked out and repurchased them
2) she doesn't wash her hair hardly ever
3) the whole ad was a sham and she doesn't like the products

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
What a pile of shite. She could have made a lovely "let's decorate for autumn/winter" except its just you could do this in the rum, this is a good idea. Pointless, soulless drivel

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a pile of shite. She could have made a lovely "let's decorate for autumn/winter" except its just you could do this in the rum, this is a good idea. Pointless, soulless drivel
I agree the concept is there, but she should have shown making the pumpkin decoration, putting lights up, making a hot choc with her fancy new thing!! Run a big bubble bath- put iPad and a glass of wine on caddy- put candles up light off etc etc

Reactions: 23
oh god everything she’s done to that house looks shoddy and sad !

those fairy lights with the photos makes her spare room look like a teenagers bedroom or a uni students bedroom ! “LOOK I HAVE FRIENDS I SWEAR!”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I watched Gemmas latest cleaning motovation video shes made effort even though im sick of the cosy tit.

Reactions: 2
At the beginning of July she posted an ad for Function of Beauty. Four months later, she's used duck all 😂

View attachment 300692
View attachment 300694

There are 3 possible explanations:
1) she finished the initial bottles and has since forked out and repurchased them
2) she doesn't wash her hair hardly ever
3) the whole ad was a sham and she doesn't like the products
To be fair, I bought some stuff from them end of June and the bottles are only half used. And I use two pumps per hair wash. The product lasts for ages!
But if anyone's wondering my mind has not been blown by it and I wouldn't buy it again.

Reactions: 9
I had a thought about stinky Bonny and brogan’s suspected podcast, I do wonder if it’ll focused on comments from here! They don’t have all that much in common but one thing they do is there ”hate” for this site. And when SB says it’s going to be excellent, she must mean that in a bitchy way!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair, I bought some stuff from them end of June and the bottles are only half used. And I use two pumps per hair wash. The product lasts for ages!
But if anyone's wondering my mind has not been blown by it and I wouldn't buy it again.
Hello new user sticking up for Moonface 😂👋

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watching and had to log in to see if everyone thought the same.... why is she talking about what you could do.... show us what you have already done! Terrible video 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.