Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NHS is already overwhelmed at the moment, no need to put extra strain on them 😂

On another note: Where's Benji? Hiding from Boregan I bet. Using the pandemic as an excuse to stay away. Don't blame him really. It's sad how boring and different Brogan has become since her days working at go ape and when she was staying on her own.

SNUGGY is not a word!!!!!
@ a drink every time Brogladyte says
- SNUGGY
- zen
- cosy
- snug
- RUM
- Amazunnnn

Reactions: 6
I need to watch this video later after work for a laugh.

hot water bottle a hack - don’t think so! I fill one for my kid every night as he loves the comfort, it’s just something people have been doing for years so by definition the OPPOSITE of a hack!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone thing she is claiming these expensive products (velvetiser etc) on expenses as she’s showing them in videos so getting them cheaper?

could explain why she buys so much..?
if she uses them for content she might try and claim the tax back on them but she wouldn’t get a discount outright

Reactions: 6
Surely this needs an Ad, she’s giving away a code that gives her money?

F472C31E-ED0A-422B-B64F-56855BC2B91B.jpeg
A5613FDF-2F0E-414B-BF37-ECA9B93B0708.jpeg
419BDEB1-A9C9-48DA-9806-6569B69C27BF.jpeg

Reactions: 14
She is so used to Benji doing everything for her, she thinks anythinK she does herself is a ‘hack’

make yourself a cup of tea- Hack
Have a bath- hack

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Scared to go in the garden so instead puts her on a lead and forces her out for a walk? Literally dragging by her head when she's scared. In the dark!!!! She could have taken her much earlier in the light then stayed up later so fireworks were done to let her in the garden for a bedtime wee. Stayed with her outside and then come in to bed together. She just contradicts herself allllll the time

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Just seen Benji's home tonight which is also probably why she's just cleaned the house! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it just me that’s totally grossed out by those sweet boxes? It looks like they don’t even come wrapped in any kind of airtight packaging, just open, in tissue and in a cardboard box! During a global pandemic!

And the thought of somebody just sitting in their house, handling sweets that I’m going to eat....bleurghh, it just grosses me out. At least in proper factories people are all dressed in hygienic work wear, wearing hats and hairnets and gloves etc with health and hygiene procedures in place. When people are producing stuff like this in their home you don’t know what is actually happening. It’s like pick’n’mix in Wilko’s! I don’t eat that either cos you don’t know who’s had their mitts in it!

I admit I am a paranoid germaphobe so maybe it’s just me over thinking it but I dunno...every time I see those unwrapped sweet boxes I just think “Eww, No!”

And as for Brogan advertising a whole pound off...OMG how embarrassing.
pick n mix is fulllllll of germs, I’d never!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
whats the betting there's like one sweet left when Benji gets home 😂

So angry at how she treated Bonnie with the fireworks, typical Brogan only thinking of herself. Its not like she is busy, plus she was home all day being in lockdown yet takes Bonnie out for a walk in the dark and then posts about not taking your dog out for a walk in the dog with the fireworks......typical selfish Brogan :mad:

That video was the prime example of why Brogan is absolute sh*t at her job, they should show it to budding influencers of what 'not' to do. Her coach must just be laughing at her. The only thing she has probably helped her with is with how to label her videos which Brogan could have found herself with a quick google search, but no, lets pay someone to tell her whats already on google.

Brogan is such a tool, her videos are actually embarrassing now they are that bad. Hilarious for us to watch but at the same time I'm embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 28
Is it just me that’s totally grossed out by those sweet boxes? It looks like they don’t even come wrapped in any kind of airtight packaging, just open, in tissue and in a cardboard box! During a global pandemic!

And the thought of somebody just sitting in their house, handling sweets that I’m going to eat....bleurghh, it just grosses me out. At least in proper factories people are all dressed in hygienic work wear, wearing hats and hairnets and gloves etc with health and hygiene procedures in place. When people are producing stuff like this in their home you don’t know what is actually happening. It’s like pick’n’mix in Wilko’s! I don’t eat that either cos you don’t know who’s had their mitts in it!

I admit I am a paranoid germaphobe so maybe it’s just me over thinking it but I dunno...every time I see those unwrapped sweet boxes I just think “Eww, No!”

And as for Brogan advertising a whole pound off...OMG how embarrassing.
It’s not just you. It makes me feel sick too.
And don’t get me started on pick and mix. I worked in a shop where we had pick n mix but it was managed by a third party - I used to see kids take sweets out and put them back after they licked them and when I would tell the pick n mix manager they would just rummage through to see if there were any sweets with bits marks and take those out. It is so grim! 🤢 I haven’t eaten pick and mix since and this was about 12 years ago!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
It’s not just you. It makes me feel sick too.
And don’t get me started on pick and mix. I worked in a shop where we had pick n mix but it was managed by a third party - I used to see kids take sweets out and put them back after they licked them and when I would tell the pick n mix manager they would just rummage through to see if there were any sweets with bits marks and take those out. It is so grim! 🤢 I haven’t eaten pick and mix since and this was about 12 years ago!
Ewwww! So gross! I wonder if pick‘n’mix is still allowed in shops during COVID? I don’t know cos I’ve only been in a couple of shops since March!

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker, but I’m not one to comment very often! Been here since back in the GG days.. enjoy reading the threads and seeing you all feel the same as me!!

Not one to usually leave comments on her videos either but I couldn’t believe her latest one. Sat next to an empty bath and bath caddy describing her “cosy” bath “hacks”. Run a bloody bath and show us!!!!

She’s paying a consultant and this is the content she’s putting out?!

I left some constructive feedback on yesterday’s video. I hope she takes it on board rather than crying hater and a blocking 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
CCE1A9B1-AB4B-4819-9949-124CFEC85625.jpeg

Mentions a zoom call with a Binky...

Then asks “What else have I got to do today?”

Can’t answer - so duck all...as usual!!!

Grhhh lazy oaf!!! 😠😠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow a whole £1 off of overpriced pick and mix, what a great deal 🙄

Ewwww! So gross! I wonder if pick‘n’mix is still allowed in shops during COVID? I don’t know cos I’ve only been in a couple of shops since March!
They were removed but I noticed our local Sainsbury’s had there one back in last month. Not sure if it’s been taken out again now, I’ll have a look next week!

Reactions: 8
So why is ben only home for one night? Surely if he's working in hospitals he shouldn't be going near other people then leaving again after a night.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.