Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaking social distancing rules AGAIN and posting about it on social media, oh dear Brogan, you are clearly not engaging brain before posting are you?

This girl is a walking disaster, how these brands want to work with her I do not know!

Reactions: 17
I think it's hilarious she deleted the post!!! Another rule break. Just another day for this girl who thinks she can do as she pleases!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does anyone else think Brogan may be a tad bit delusional that she will get to go to WDW in April 2021?

I just posted something similar on Victoria from Disney in Denials thread. How on Earth will she get to go in 6 months without a quarantine? if at all?
I don't want to upset anyone as things are starting to get heavy again here in UK. But thats my point, things are getting worse than when they were going on in March and April. Does she honestly think she could get on a plane without a quarantine, when we had 24,000 cases yesterday? the US had 91,000.
I had changed my WDW booking to May 2021 from May 2020. Im calling disney next week and changing it to May 2020 now.
She's so delusional about whats going on in the world.

AND DLP has just closed again for another 6 weeks. Im actually still shocked WDW has remained open this entire time

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Does anyone else think Brogan may be a tad bit delusional that she will get to go to WDW in April 2021?

I just posted something similar on Victoria from Disney in Denials thread. How on Earth will she get to go in 6 months without a quarantine? if at all?
I don't want to upset anyone as things are starting to get heavy again here in UK. But thats my point, things are getting worse than when they were going on in March and April. Does she honestly think she could get on a plane without a quarantine, when we had 24,000 cases yesterday? the US had 91,000.
I had changed my WDW booking to May 2021 from May 2020. Im calling disney next week and changing it to May 2020 now.

AND DLP has just closed again for another 6 weeks. Im actually still shocked WDW has remained open this entire time
They’ve pretty much closed Disneyland Paris until February and then I assume once it does open again it will be letting small amounts of people in and no fireworks, parades etc. So yeh she’s very delusional. We were supposed to have our honeymoon in July (California) and haven’t even bothered booking because I don’t think it will be back to normal yet most of next year and now we have the added stress of money worries anyway. Yes it’s disappointing but we are adults and will have to go when the time is right.

Reactions: 12

Yep, but I think at this point she probably knows she is not going in April. When she booked it for then, there was a lot more optimism for next year.

She probs knows it’s not happening. She just won’t say it yet.

Reactions: 6
I have to repeat what someone said before, her house just looks like a student house where everything is cheap and mis matched.

Reactions: 35
I bet her sitting room stinks, carpet and rug and dog laying all over them combined with her not being the cleanest person...yuk 🤢

Also, what are all those things under the table on the ledge? Overflow of crappy spud games?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It looks like if she had a Halloween party last night and has come downstairs and taken a pic of the left over mess from the night before.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The lounge looks so tit and yet she’s set it up and put the decs in one corner purely for the benefit of her insta post and IT STILL LOOKS tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.