Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even saying this in a snarky way, but she does actually look the same age as her mum
20201030_091745.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
What on earth was that new video? It made me cringe so bad!
And she didn’t even explain how to invite your friends to the group watch? I mean we can all work it out but surely that is part of her job to explain how it all works?

Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ 😱😱

She looks absolutely awful 😳🤢

2000D0CB-AB4D-4F49-A943-F86ED1300EC1.jpeg

NO WAY IS SHE 26 🥴 that’s the worst photo I’ve ever seen in my whole entire life!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I've spent £200 on skincare in the last month. I do not want to look like this hag!!! Her mum looks younger than her!!!
Don’t think she could physically get any closer to her mum? Glad to see she’s still taking COVID rules seriously. Even with the rule of 6 and being in a medium tier, she should still be social distancing with anyone outside her household, right? Neither her or her mum are single so they can’t form a social bubble? It’s one thing doing it but posting it all over the internet shows she just doesn’t care - and evidently from her attitude hasn’t cared since day 1.

And whyyy does she post such ugly photos. I’d be mortified if someone posted a pic like that of me, never mind actually posting it myself
DEA1584C-1C30-4C93-BBA5-BF59470AD6E0.jpeg

Reactions: 32
Also - her and her mum should be socially distancing. At least 1 meter apart but ideally 2.

Neither are from single adult households so she can’t say they’re in a bubble either.

Stupid cow!

Reactions: 25
Don’t think she could physically get any closer to her mum? Glad to see she’s still taking COVID rules seriously. Even with the rule of 6 and being in a medium tier, she should still be social distancing with anyone outside her household, right? Neither her or her mum are single so they can’t form a social bubble? It’s one thing doing it but posting it all over the internet shows she just doesn’t care - and evidently from her attitude hasn’t cared since day 1.

And whyyy does she post such ugly photos. I’d be mortified if someone posted a pic like that of me, never mind actually posting it myself
View attachment 293368
I’ve not hugged any of my family since March and here is this goblin hugging her mum - she is just a piss take ! Also I can’t believe Disney pay her to advertise their products - I’ve just cancelled my Disney+ subscription !

Reactions: 28
What if we all unsubscribed from her? Imagine waking up and youre down a good couple thousand subs. Would love to be a fly on the wall when she sees that. 😂😂Would be so brilliant. Happy Halloween Boregie 🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok - is Gary the one who's on benefits for anxiety. As far as I'm concerned, if you can get dressed up as a pumpkin and dance on the internet, you can work remotely doing something like data entry.

Had to switch off through that vlog - they're like a bunch of toddlers - it's weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
I’m so glad other people have commented on the lack of social distancing, seeing that photo this morning has made me so angry!! I’m fed up of influencers and people just posting pictures of them breaking the rules so blatantly when I’ve not hugged my family since January, even though we’ve had some tough news and all I want to do is hug them.

I complained about this to Big Potato after ‘that’ video and they came out with the shite Brogan had fed them that they were all in a bubble, which isn’t possible with the guidelines. Honestly I’m never one to stick up for Binky, but some of her recent tweets/instagrams have hit it on the head - if you’re flaunting the rules you’re effectively saying you don’t care about anyone but yourself. Maybe Binky needs to have a word with Brogan and tell her what a self obsessed idiot she’s being.

Also, social distancing rant aside, she looks terrible in that picture. Those wrinkles would give her gran a run for her money.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She hasn't followed the rules from day 1.
That sneaky 'essential' Home Bargains trip when everyone was locked down
Having her brother round when households weren't meant to be mixing
The games afternoon at her nan's who was not in a bubble with her and Benji
Not socially distancing with family

Am sure there are plenty more! These are just what she has put on social media

Brogan 'tone deaf tacky' Tate

That photo with her mum, Brogan always looks like she is forcing a smile so much its actually quite terrifying, she looks so uncomfortable, totally dead behind the eyes.

We are going to cancel our Disney+ subscription, we hardly watch it anyway but now they have partnered with this lazy lump.....she has the reverse effect and will make people not want to use a brand's products, I shall be telling Disney+ why too, that video was just the biggest embarrassment to any brand. Still can't believe Disney approved it.

View attachment 293436She is beyond STUPID!!!! You can only bubble with a single adult household. Neither brogan or her mum are from a single-adult household.

also - didn’t she claim that her Granny was in her mums bubble? Which that’s fine if her gran lives alone.

but you can’t go swapping your bubbles whenever you feel like it and you need to be from a single adult household grrerr she pisses me right off. Why does she think she’s above the rules.

E241AC5C-5F1A-4F11-BA25-4B3B8628FDE5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Someone had commented saying they wished they could squish up for selfies with people but had to distance from people they didn't live with. Loads of people commented saying the same. They have all been deleted or removed now though....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.