Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So tit... Sorry

Don't know how she thinks this is nice.
it’s so beige ! The only things I like in that photo are Bonnie and that throw because it least adds some colour ?! I’m sorry if this offends anyone but that groupon coffee table is so cheap and nasty ! you can get much nicer furniture on a budget , our coffee table is solid oak and was £60 second hand on gumtree !

Reactions: 16
it’s so beige ! The only things I like in that photo are Bonnie and that throw because it least adds some colour ?! I’m sorry if this offends anyone but that groupon coffee table is so cheap and nasty ! you can get much nicer furniture on a budget , our coffee table is solid oak and was £60 second hand on gumtree !
Doesn’t help that she fills so much junk on the top of it. If she wants those little ornaments/trinkets/seasonal bits on view it would work better if she got some shelves or something. Having all that dumped on the top of a table just looks so messy

Reactions: 11
I've spent £200 on skincare in the last month. I do not want to look like this hag!!! Her mum looks younger than her!!!
No need to spend so much! Most important this is a prescription retinol a. Like dermatica.i pay £22 a month

Also - her and her mum should be socially distancing. At least 1 meter apart but ideally 2.

Neither are from single adult households so she can’t say they’re in a bubble either.

Stupid cow!
Don't let her get away with this, use the screenshot and send to all of her sponsors we know big potato don't care..

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think Brogan may be a tad bit delusional that she will get to go to WDW in April 2021?

I just posted something similar on Victoria from Disney in Denials thread. How on Earth will she get to go in 6 months without a quarantine? if at all?
I don't want to upset anyone as things are starting to get heavy again here in UK. But thats my point, things are getting worse than when they were going on in March and April. Does she honestly think she could get on a plane without a quarantine, when we had 24,000 cases yesterday? the US had 91,000.
I had changed my WDW booking to May 2021 from May 2020. Im calling disney next week and changing it to May 2020 now.
She's so delusional about whats going on in the world.

AND DLP has just closed again for another 6 weeks. Im actually still shocked WDW has remained open this entire time
I’m booked for December next year, now wishing I got a refund instead of moving it from this year as I can’t see life being “normal” to fly to America, not wear marks etc even next year if we’re worse now 10 months after the pandemic started.

Reactions: 7
So Boris is making an announcement about 4 about a possible lockdown not like brogan will follow the rules anyway

Reactions: 10
That big Minnie bloody mouse just makes me cringe. And the Mickey Mouse canvas on the stairs - honestly wtf. She has more Disney tit than my kid, it’s put me off big time.

Reactions: 10
My friends have just been told their offices in London will not be reopening until July next year. A WDW holiday in April? She’ll be bloody lucky.

Reactions: 19
She’s on planet denial all the way! She will refuse to cancel the WDW holiday because they essentially got an upgrade on all star resort without having to pay so she’ll be demanding to go for that reason!

yet they should really be using that money to sort the damp and expending foam out!

Reactions: 15
England is about to go back into lockdown but hey at least bogey still has her Disney holiday booked & cuddled mother Mooney yesterday. What about the rest of us that are living half lives, not seeing family & friends, but are back into restrictions because other people couldn’t just do the simple task of social distancing. I’m sorry I’m just so angry and upset, this is no life and I’ve followed the rules. But rather acknowledge those of us missing out on life, making sacrifices, bogey breaks the rules and posts it for all to see and then deletes it when people protest or starts a witch-hunt when her secret rule breaking is revealed 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Place your bets now as to when Brogan breaks the new lockdown rules 😂🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.