Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why is ben only home for one night? Surely if he's working in hospitals he shouldn't be going near other people then leaving again after a night.
It’s no different to a nurse going home to their partner for the night then going to work the next day. He’s allowed to go home...

Reactions: 25
In her latest video.. everything is GAME CHANGING and a "hack". How on earth is putting slippers by your bed, or putting up shelving and swapping the decoration out (all without showing us how she would swap it out) ...a hack?! Plus all the suckers commenting on her video are lapping it up! 🤯🤯🤯

Has anyone also noticed lately she spends the first 5 mins of a vid talking whilst looking you directly in the eye as though she's having a conversation with you? I'm wondering if these are some of the "tips" her coach has been giving her to feel more connected to her audience. It just comes off as super intense/creepy o_O

P.S. If anyone is looking for actual fun DIYs / hacks I'm quite enjoying watching Hermione Chantal on youtube! She's pretty creative and shops secondhand/thrifts where possible to save money/be more sustainable. I was tempted to comment on Brogan's vid but I wouldn't want to give her any ideas to steal :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 15
Screenshot 2020-11-06 at 11.31.11.png

Hmmm yes we know what your best efforts look like so looking forward to seeing how this pans out! Brogan people have given you LOADS of suggestions before, you know when you and Benj did that live and you sat there writing down all the ideas that people gave you, not seen many of them though!

Screenshot 2020-11-06 at 11.32.05.png

lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Noticed in the new video she said she could switch out the photos easily . Is that when she falls out with people? Will just be photos of her eventually 😂
A lot of the “hacks” involve spending money not actually using what you have etc and giving people tips..
maybe brogan should use this “hack” it’s called getting a job you get paid for what you actually do! Game changer I tell ya 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 301366
Mentions a zoom call with a Binky...

Then asks “What else have I got to do today?”

Can’t answer - so duck all...as usual!!!

Grhhh lazy oaf!!! 😠😠
Why does she put stuff like this on her story, telling random complete strangers on social media absolutely everything she's going to do or has done that day... As if people actually give a sh#t and don't quickly tap through. Is there anything she won't share?

• Haha
It’s no different to a nurse going home to their partner for the night then going to work the next day. He’s allowed to go home...
Does that mean my brother can't go home every night 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 301397
Hmmm yes we know what your best efforts look like so looking forward to seeing how this pans out! Brogan people have given you LOADS of suggestions before, you know when you and Benj did that live and you sat there writing down all the ideas that people gave you, not seen many of them though!

View attachment 301399
lol
God lord...I actually don’t think I want to know what her best is, because damn I hate to think where her worst efforts sit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well done for having a friend Brogan! Why does she have to make a big deal of sending presents to people?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loving all the talk of bogeys cosy video. Sounds as if it’s top effort for her but a load of tit for us 🤣 it’s still tone deaf with the current situation. She’d have been better to do one about working from home life & having a separate area to work, so you can walk away from it each day, mental health & making sure you get out of the house for fresh air rather than sitting in everyday working.

I don’t understand why she is asking for suggestions as to what to film?? It’s her JOB. Seeing as we are now back in lockdown there are so many opportunities for videos! I literally don’t understand why she’s finding it so hard to think of content! As someone said above, it seriously proves how she relied so heavily on free trips & events because now she hasn’t got that, she literally has nothing to show about her life! And considering how much she goes on about she lives with her boyfriend and her dog, there is nothing she can even create around that because she’s just so boring. If it is a podcast with bitchy bee how slow have they been to jump on that bandwagon 🙈

Reactions: 20
Ah so the reason he hasn’t been home is because he’s hurt his shoulder and it’s in a sling so can’t drive so I assume has had to wait until someone could drive him! She was so sneaky when she was saying we’re not sure when he’ll be home like he was in the armed forces!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So.... banjo hurt his arm so couldn’t drive and get home. Fair... why didn’t she just say that? Like, why keep a secret? For THE BIG REVEAL?! 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow he did not look very happy to be on camera in those stories. I almost felt second hand embarrassment for him he looked so awkward in the background

Poor guy - obviously been in lots of pain, why couldn’t she go collect him!? Can’t do his job properly and should be at home recovering properly! Also clearly didn’t want to be on camera!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.