Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has more followers than them, so they’re latching. Same as Binky Bitch and all the others. B thinks their her friends but she hasn’t got a clue what an actual friend is.

Why won’t she reply to that girls comment about the jeans? “They’re tagged” is a bit rude!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
^^^^ exactly! It would have taken the same effort to just write the name of the shop ffs

Reactions: 4
Think it was more likely they binned her off tbh, like that Jimmys Ice Coffee did. She has no marketing flair and can’t handle any criticism.

It must be bad to be put on gardening leave from a small company like them

Hadn't come across Brogan before this site... there is a reason for that I'm guessing. Bloody irritating!!

Reactions: 2
Hi everyone- I've moved over from GG.
Did you see Brogan's Insta this AM? She's posting lots of 'inspirational' quotes. Meaningless tripe.

Here we go again.
Last week she was fine with her body blah blah blah
This week:

Reactions: 1
What a surprise, she's always "being kinder" to herself when it come to junk food and lack of exercise.

Reactions: 6
She isn’t being kind to herself, she’s been on a constant binge since those intolerances claims started.

She has deleted everything before moving in with Benji I think.

She's being so healthy and looking after herself so much....oh no wait she got sent of jar of sweets so that lasted what 3 hours

She's being so healthy and looking after herself so much....oh no wait she got sent of jar of sweets so that lasted what 3 hours

Don’t forget the tonne of pasta she eats every other day....

She looks so dull in her favourites video, like has no glow to her, like you know how people’s personality can also shine through, she just looks dead behind the eyes

When she says YASSS OMG I could nut her!! Did you hear her say Kat Kidston again when she was on about her new handbag. Good job she's 52 because it's definitely not for someone in their 20s or 30s.....whoops. She reminds me of a maiden aunt trying to be hip!! Embarrassing so fuck off Bogie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.