Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like it definitely was Benji as why would anyone defend the buying of coins on a game saying it was a joke unless you were involved in it in the first place.
Hey Benji 😆

Reactions: 4
It's gatta be Bogie! We've had no motivational Monday quotes on insta this morning someone's having a meltdowwwn

Reactions: 6
Agreed. We worked so hard to buy our house. She just dosses about and calls it work! Some of us pull crazy hours. Luckily we were fortunate enough to finally buy last year after 6 solid years of saving! She doesn’t deserve to!
Congrats to you! We’re nearly done saving for our deposit and the house we fell in love with is still on the market so hopefully the stars are aligning!

Don't apologize! She spends money like there's no tomorrow and gets gifted all the tit she has! I'm in the same position as you - a renter - and we work damn hard for everything we have whereas lady Brogie can sit in her soft office telling us how to live- I'm way happier than her tho as deep down she's a miserable girl from a dusfunctinial family .....end of rant!!! 🤣
Yes! This! I think the truly sorry thing is people like us can admit that it’s hard saving but acknowledge that we’re lucky to be able to rent whereas I have friends who are NHS nurses and work 13+ hour shifts a day and still can’t afford to move out their parents!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe it's whiffy beth on here to defend her bae.

And those gifs and edits aren't enjoyed because we are poking fun at her weight it's more about how utterly ridiculous she with the photos and poses she posts all the looking off to the distance shots are so cringe! That's why they are funny.

Her weight doesn't bother me one bit it's more a hygiene thing for me she's gross.

Reactions: 9
I just think she’s a rancid, begging little brat and I’m not ashamed to admit that I enjoy ripping into her from behind a screen.

Reactions: 5
I just think she’s a rancid, begging little brat and I’m not ashamed to admit that I enjoy ripping into her from behind a screen.
Same. I know we may be seen as cowards for not saying this to her face but I wouldn’t be that rude to people to their face. But everyone has a witch about someone behind their backs. This is just the online equivalent!

Reactions: 1
I've tried to say it to her but she just blocked me. I questioned her on her intolerance test and she blocked me within 30 seconds on twitter.

Reactions: 3
Yeah the thing is I do like following her so I’m not going to criticise and get myself blocked 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah I'm always very suspicious when a user only wrote a couple posts, which all consist on saying what horrible people we are.
Like Bubu said, this is a pretty tame thread, there are crazy as in actually psycho people out there (I've seen stalkers of Youtubers coming on threads saying the most horrible things you can think of), so saying my posts are offensive is actually insulting.
Your posts are great @Meg1912 - very amusing and God knows we could all do with a laugh every so often ! As always thanks!!

Reactions: 3
Maybe it's whiffy beth on here to defend her bae.

And those gifs and edits aren't enjoyed because we are poking fun at her weight it's more about how utterly ridiculous she with the photos and poses she posts all the looking off to the distance shots are so cringe! That's why they are funny.

Her weight doesn't bother me one bit it's more a hygiene thing for me she's gross.
Agreed on the hygiene thing. I want to stick her in the bath and give her a good scrub. Always thought she’d smell like custard creams (or worse).

Custard creams is being far too nice to her more like rotted fish hmm mentions her family a lot in this vlog someone mentioned abut her gran on here surprise surprise it was the most shes ever talked about her like that

:oops:Anyone notice the tense moment when Benji was speaking she snapped saying walk on the beach then i sense a big argument on the way they wont last till Dec she sounded so fed up with the poor guy

I think she was dying to shout im on my period 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watching her weekly vlog, is benji actually allowed any cupboard or drawer space in their bedroom is HIS Dad's house? Seems like all the drawers and cupboards are full with her stuff! Also, buying Hello Fresh to make a spaghetti dish, seriously! Saving for a mortgage, NOT! 😂

Reactions: 2
Just watching her weekly vlog, is benji actually allowed any cupboard or drawer space in their bedroom is HIS Dad's house? Seems like all the drawers and cupboards are full with her stuff! Also, buying Hello Fresh to make a spaghetti dish, seriously! Saving for a mortgage, NOT! 😂
She couldn’t save for a holiday let alone a mortgage.

Anyone watch Sophie and Dave? See Brogan wasn’t asked to send a wedding wish, obviously Charlotte was though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She couldn’t save for a holiday let alone a mortgage.

Anyone watch Sophie and Dave? See Brogan wasn’t asked to send a wedding wish, obviously Charlotte was though.
Charlotte is good friends with Sophie! They meet up a fair bit and spent a while together when Charlotte was on her solo WDW trip in 2017. Has Brogan ever crossed paths with Sophie? I feel like there was drama there?

Charlotte is good friends with Sophie! They meet up a fair bit and spent a while together when Charlotte was on her solo WDW trip in 2017. Has Brogan ever crossed paths with Sophie? I feel like there was drama there?
Yes I came across Brogan originally because Sophie recommended her, there was an old vlog on Sophies channel where she met up with Brogan and I must admit, Brogan came across so unlikeable in it.

She also went with Brogan to the Cosmo awards the year Brogan won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.