Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She kicked her out of the family home and left all her possessions on the doorstep of her dads in binbags. Sent her a SOLICITORS letter removing herself from their shared business. Cut up her fur jacket, threw away a limited edition shower gel just out of spite. Decided Fraser didn’t have to pay rent anymore (even though she always has). When she moved in with her dad (despite having no where else to go) she sent her a text saying that it was cruel to live with her dad because it hurts her. Erm what else? When they’re relationship started to improve she basically turned into an awful person again and claimed she wasn’t “safe” at her dads house. Just a few things but she’s always been awful.
I do feel slightly sorry for Brogan with her mum, because my own mum has shown similar behaviour, not quite as bad her mum but traits, she told me to buggar off when I moved in with my boyfriend, has often guilt tripped me into things being on her terms, still bad mouths my dad after 7 years apart, so I know how difficult it is. We've somewhat made up now but it's never been the same as it was, and I feel like that's what Brogans relationship is like with her mum. All the holidays and spa days, it's kind of false, to pretend everything's fine, but if your mum cut up your clothes and threw you out, you would never forget that.

Reactions: 9
Yep something has happened Julie isnt on Brogan Insta yet her mums on Frasers I would hate to be in that family if Julie has fallen out with Brogan shes picking Fraser over her and vice versa Julie should be a mother to BOTH Fraser spare holiday for you Brogans had a hissy fit again

Reactions: 4
Surely if they’d fallen out she wouldn’t be at the beach hut which her mum owns

Reactions: 3
I do feel slightly sorry for Brogan with her mum, because my own mum has shown similar behaviour, not quite as bad her mum but traits, she told me to buggar off when I moved in with my boyfriend, has often guilt tripped me into things being on her terms, still bad mouths my dad after 7 years apart, so I know how difficult it is. We've somewhat made up now but it's never been the same as it was, and I feel like that's what Brogans relationship is like with her mum. All the holidays and spa days, it's kind of false, to pretend everything's fine, but if your mum cut up your clothes and threw you out, you would never forget that.
I’m really sorry you’ve had that type of relationship with your mum. My partner had a similar experience so I understand how hard it is. I do feel sorry for Brogi too as it’s definitely affected her attitude to people in her life. However, she needs to work on herself to ensure the pattern doesn’t continue and to get better at friendships because you can’t let negative things ruin your chances at real good friendships and family relations.

Bogey has commented #sojealous at least she admits it, thought she was sooo content at the beach hut :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
I’m really sorry you’ve had that type of relationship with your mum. My partner had a similar experience so I understand how hard it is. I do feel sorry for Brogi too as it’s definitely affected her attitude to people in her life. However, she needs to work on herself to ensure the pattern doesn’t continue and to get better at friendships because you can’t let negative things ruin your chances at real good friendships and family relations.
It's a weird one, I was always very close to my mum (I'm an only child too) then when I met my boyfriend she changed. She got very jealous and reacted badly to me saying we were moving in together, she has passed my boyfriend and barely made conversation with him, it's like she doesn't know him and we've been together 3 years! This makes me curious how Brogans mum gets on with Benji..

Her brother's gf is stunning. Jealousy issues maybe?
Deffo. She looks like she's well up for a good time, Trendy, fit (pole dancing) and doesn't look like she takes herself seriously. Exactly how a 20 something girl should be. Everything Brogie is not.

Reactions: 1
Off topic but Fraser's & his GFs pics on insta all steamy are so cringe when you realise Julie must have taken them 😳🧐 gross

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That would mean brogie would have to admit to possibly being a size that would be considered plus size (there is nothing wrong with being plus size either!)
Absolutely. I’m a size 14/16 myself but would never consider tucking my top into my jeans!😱

Reactions: 2
Deffo. She looks like she's well up for a good time, Trendy, fit (pole dancing) and doesn't look like she takes herself seriously. Exactly how a 20 something girl should be. Everything Brogie is not.
shes the type megan would love to be around

Reactions: 1
The issues with her mum and dad are why she should have kept her flat or found a place with Benji. She has been kicked out multiple times and could end up homeless if things sour with him.

The issues with her mum and dad are why she should have kept her flat or found a place with Benji. She has been kicked out multiple times and could end up homeless if things sour with him.
But Brogans soooooo content right now in her bubble, she used Benjis money to buy a chef on a game he did not sound happy for first time his tone changed an she was laughing at him

Brogan was laughing her head off and shes spending his hard earn money to buy more coins for a game

Reactions: 6
Off topic but Fraser's & his GFs pics on insta all steamy are so cringe when you realise Julie must have taken them [emoji15][emoji3166] gross
OH MY GOD! [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]
Fraser: Mummy dearest, did you get a good shot of us about to pound each other?
Julie: Yes, Fraser I did! Where to next?
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Meanwhile, Brogie is listening to "Happily Ever After" so she can keep lying to herself! [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OH MY GOD! [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]
Fraser: Mummy dearest, did you get a good shot of us about to pound each other?
Julie: Yes, Fraser I did! Where to next?
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Meanwhile, Brogie is listening to "Happily Ever After" so she can keep lying to herself! [emoji23][emoji23]
This pic made me feel slightly uncomfortable considering it was taken by mommy dearest.... favourite child much? 😂🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.