Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house will *never* happen! And yes this is jealousy speaking but I would be beside myself if she got a house!

My partner and I work our butts off 50 hours a week to afford a place to live and we’re lucky it’s a fairly big nice rented place. But because of this we almost never go on holiday. We are very frugal with money and could never dream of affording a Disney holiday or any of the tit she’s #gifted when she does bugger all! We make small sacrifices to save up to eventually get a house. Yes this is jealousy talking but she doesn’t deserve to own a house.

Sorry.

Reactions: 19
The house will *never* happen! And yes this is jealousy speaking but I would be beside myself if she got a house!

My partner and I work our butts off 50 hours a week to afford a place to live and we’re lucky it’s a fairly big nice rented place. But because of this we almost never go on holiday. We are very frugal with money and could never dream of affording a Disney holiday or any of the tit she’s #gifted when she does bugger all! We make small sacrifices to save up to eventually get a house. Yes this is jealousy talking but she doesn’t deserve to own a house.

Sorry.
Don't apologize! She spends money like there's no tomorrow and gets gifted all the tit she has! I'm in the same position as you - a renter - and we work damn hard for everything we have whereas lady Brogie can sit in her soft office telling us how to live- I'm way happier than her tho as deep down she's a miserable girl from a dusfunctinial family .....end of rant!!! 🤣

Reactions: 9

Sorry.
Agreed. We worked so hard to buy our house. She just dosses about and calls it work! Some of us pull crazy hours. Luckily we were fortunate enough to finally buy last year after 6 solid years of saving! She doesn’t deserve to!

Reactions: 5
I have been a lurker on this thread for a while and while I generally agree than Brogans content hasn’t been as good as it was I think some of you are being slightly unfair on her.

The insta story about the chef game. Doesn’t sound like Benji is at all furious to me. It should like he is having a laugh with his girlfriend.

Yes she has put on some weight and maybe she isn’t ready to do something about it. But some of you almost demanding she own it and trying to work out how much she weighs is a bit OTT in my opinion. Anyone that has struggled with their weight will know it’s not just a case of one day deciding to loose weight and managing to keep it off forever.

And if they do buy a house (I agree I’ll believe it when I see it as getting a mortgage when self employed is not easy), who’s to say you can say if she deserves it or not just because you believe you had to work harder for one?

I don’t know why Brogan is singled out so much for getting things gifted. Isn’t that the basis of the YouTube/insta influencer community?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It’s because she constantly begs and wouldn’t part with the skin off her tit when it comes to spending her own money.
Her shopping in Primark and Disney is like a child spending their pocket money, if she wants an expensive item she gets the begging bowl out.

Reactions: 2
I have been a lurker on this thread for a while and while I generally agree than Brogans content hasn’t been as good as it was I think some of you are being slightly unfair on her.

The insta story about the chef game. Doesn’t sound like Benji is at all furious to me. It should like he is having a laugh with his girlfriend.

Yes she has put on some weight and maybe she isn’t ready to do something about it. But some of you almost demanding she own it and trying to work out how much she weighs is a bit OTT in my opinion. Anyone that has struggled with their weight will know it’s not just a case of one day deciding to loose weight and managing to keep it off forever.

And if they do buy a house (I agree I’ll believe it when I see it as getting a mortgage when self employed is not easy), who’s to say you can say if she deserves it or not just because you believe you had to work harder for one?

I don’t know why Brogan is singled out so much for getting things gifted. Isn’t that the basis of the YouTube/insta influencer community?
I agree that the guess the weight thing was a bit too far, but in general so much of brogans content now is her discussing her size, and then showing off “unhealthy” food, people are gonna discuss it.

And likewise, I really want a house, oops I just spent £100 on tat all in the same breath, it is grating to viewers.

She’s just full of contradictions now in my opinion, she needs to do something to have something to talk about or people are just going to notice her size and spending habits as that’s all she’s putting out there.

Reactions: 10
I agree that the guess the weight thing was a bit too far, but in general so much of brogans content now is her discussing her size, and then showing off “unhealthy” food, people are gonna discuss it.

And likewise, I really want a house, oops I just spent £100 on tat all in the same breath, it is grating to viewers.

She’s just full of contradictions now in my opinion, she needs to do something to have something to talk about or people are just going to notice her size and spending habits as that’s all she’s putting out there.
Who doesn’t contradict themselves? I’m forever eating a pizza while complaining about my weight or saying I have no money but buying things I really don’t need. Yet I managed to get a mortgage and buy a house.

Also, while she may spend £100 or whatever on ‘tat’... who really knows how much a video of her showing that tat makes her. Directly or indirectly.

And if she can get a free holiday for doing some posts and videos good on her! Only the companies she works for can say if she fulfilled the brief they gave her or not.

I do agree though that her cruise blog could have been better and I would have liked to see more of the ship and more of what they had to offer other than the one restaurant they always went to.

Reactions: 3
Who doesn’t contradict themselves? I’m forever eating a pizza while complaining about my weight or saying I have no money but buying things I really don’t need. Yet I managed to get a mortgage and buy a house.

Also, while she may spend £100 or whatever on ‘tat’... who really knows how much a video of her showing that tat makes her. Directly or indirectly.

And if she can get a free holiday for doing some posts and videos good on her! Only the companies she works for can say if she fulfilled the brief they gave her or not.

I do agree though that her cruise blog could have been better and I would have liked to see more of the ship and more of what they had to offer other than the one restaurant they always went to.
If you’re here to defend her, it’s really not the place for you.

None of us say that we’re perfect humans. All our lives are full of contradictions. I, too, eat pizza and spend more on Papa Johns a month than a gym membership but complain about my weight. But the difference is, I don’t have post about it on social media or film my damn life and have no desire to do so.

We are here to lightheartedly poke fun and discuss someone who puts themselves out in the public domain. If you take issue with what we say, on a trash thread you’re likely to be outnumbered.

Reactions: 22

Thing is, if you put yourself out there and say you're doing / interested in a certain thing, but then do the opposite by contradicting yourself - it makes you look like a liar that has sold your soul for a few quid 🤔
That is the problem with bloggers, insta influenzas or whatever... so transparent.
They'd get more kudos and real engagement from folks by being honest!

Reactions: 8

Absolutely agree with you here, Im sure we all contradict ourselves for sure. However, I don't line my pockets being paid to promote potentially dangerous and INACCURATE intolerance tests to my unwitting subscribers. Brogan used the results of these tests to tell her viewers she was intolerant to a vast array of things, blocked out ANYONE who questioned it and then proceeded to shovel it down her gob - it's bleeping embarrassing. Then when she actually decided to pay for a dietician she went out of her way to tell her viewers she wouldn't be sharing her diet plan because she actually had to pay for it. No one has sat here and said she needs to loose vast amounts of weight. If you actually read my post a few pages back you will see that I, along with other people, simply cant afford respect to someone who constantly lies. I couldn't give a tit if the girl was a size 28 if she actually was forthcoming about it and stopped lying about it.

Its simply not a case of it being good for her to get free holidays. Lets not forget the only reason Brogan gets these holidays is because of her VIEWERS. You'll find a majority of us actually used to be fans. I used to be one myself but I actually got fed up with her lies, her totally and utter inability to take any form of criticism and the fact I think she comes across an incredibly crappy and self entitled person. Granted she actually is pretty hard working in the amount of content she churns out but do you know what, that is her job and that is what she owes to the people who have followed her. It's a shame it's become pretty stagnant, repetitive and lazy.

Reactions: 18
This is one of the tamest threads I’ve ever seen, and if the odd snowflake is still getting offended By what we’re discussing then this is not the place for you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you’re here to defend her, it’s really not the place for you.

None of us say that we’re perfect humans. All our lives are full of contradictions. I, too, eat pizza and spend more on Papa Johns a month than a gym membership but complain about my weight. But the difference is, I don’t have post about it on social media or film my damn life and have no desire to do so.

We are here to lightheartedly poke fun and discuss someone who puts themselves out in the public domain. If you take issue with what we say, on a trash thread you’re likely to be outnumbered.
I’m not here to defend her and as I said I have seen a drop in the quality of her content.

However I don’t find dragging up someone’s weight constantly, posting gifs about her, photoshopping her into photos or making fun of what is probably quite a normal figure these days to be Light hearted fun poking. She may be in the public domain but still deserves to be treated like a human.

This is one of the tamest threads I’ve ever seen, and if the odd snowflake is still getting offended By what we’re discussing then this is not the place for you 😂
I’m not a snowflake thanks. Just someone that doesn’t like to see a young girl (any young girl) talked about like she is on this thread.

It might be a tame thread but I don’t watch many other youtubers and don’t spend my life on instagram so don’t really Venture in to other threads.

Reactions: 1
I’m not here to defend her and as I said I have seen a drop in the quality of her content.

However I don’t find dragging up someone’s weight constantly, posting gifs about her, photoshopping her into photos or making fun of what is probably quite a normal figure these days to be Light hearted fun poking. She may be in the public domain but still deserves to be treated like a human.

I’m not a snowflake thanks. Just someone that doesn’t like to see a young girl talked about like she is on this thread.
Brogan is a very similar size to what I was before i decided to try and conceive so lost some weight to help my chances

She’s normal sized. But she denies it. She’s a 16 for sure. But she lies and says she’s a 14. Tries on lots of clothes and says she’s sizing up but she’s not. That’s the difference.

If you don’t like people being made fun of then may I ask why you’re on this site? Meg’s edits are harmless.... we don’t send them to her. We’re not grotesque about her like some of the threads here.

I don’t think this is the place for you my dear.

Reactions: 10
I’m not a snowflake thanks. Just someone that doesn’t like to see a young girl (any young girl) talked about like she is on this thread.

It might be a tame thread but I don’t watch many other youtubers and don’t spend my life on instagram so don’t really Venture in to other threads.
❄❄❄Young girl 😂 excuse me but Brogan is 52

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Huuum, may I ask why are you even here?! Perhaps it would be a good idea for you to start a rave thread on Brogie? You seem to dislike what we do/say here, yet still continue following hence mentioning the different edits I do? It literally makes no sense! Am I sending these edits to Brogie or started a Ig page where I post them? No. Do I use any material that wasn't made available by Brogie herself? No.
Not here on Tattle, but over on GG I've unfollowed a few threads, because I completely disagreed with everything they did, such as digging up info on academic background, previous jobs, home addresses and even writing hateful comments on certain Youtuber's sm. Did I go all preachy writing a post on said thread saying I disagree with this and that? No I didn't. There's absolutely no point in trying to monitor threads, it wouldn't change a thing and it's not my place to do so and neither is yours.

It’s probably Benji, defending her for the most part but agrees her content is a pile of shite 😂

Is that you Brogan?

Reactions: 6
shes either brogan or benji otherwise why use your time to find this site and to make a profile and stick up for her when this site is meant to be the opposite :rolleyes:

Brogan stop hacking in to your boyfriends instagram benji doesnt type like that

Reactions: 6
Yeah I'm always very suspicious when a user only wrote a couple posts, which all consist on saying what horrible people we are.
Like Bubu said, this is a pretty tame thread, there are crazy as in actually psycho people out there (I've seen stalkers of Youtubers coming on threads saying the most horrible things you can think of), so saying my posts are offensive is actually insulting.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.