Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was the situation with me and my husband, I had the deposit ready to go and he quite frankly had nothing saved up. Result is that I bought the house and its in my name alone. As much as I obviously love him, I was not willing to go 50/50 because of that situation. His family don't even know that it's the case, they think its joint like all his siblings. But if we are happy with the arrangement then it's no one's business. Benji (god I hate that name) hopefully was smart enough to take this into account but somehow I don't think he did.

Edited to add: we weren't even engaged until several years after buying the house, let alone married.
And that is the situation for many I assume! If it works for you, then it works!

I just wouldn’t be comfortable taking someone like brogies advice on ‘buying a property’. What has she really done to achieve it? Her work ethic is terrible and she is unable to do anything without a small team of people to help. None of the ‘renovation’ tasks were completed without help, she’s blamed the owners for the state of the property, and I imagine it’s benjis money that is supporting that mortgage!

I guess she is responsible for the interior choices. A stale mix of beige and Disney. Maybe we all need tips on how not to decorate?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And that is the situation for many I assume! If it works for you, then it works!

I just wouldn’t be comfortable taking someone like brogies advice on ‘buying a property’. What has she really done to achieve it? Her work ethic is terrible and she is unable to do anything without a small team of people to help. None of the ‘renovation’ tasks were completed without help, she’s blamed the owners for the state of the property, and I imagine it’s benjis money that is supporting that mortgage!

I guess she is responsible for the interior choices. A stale mix of beige and Disney. Maybe we all need tips on how not to decorate?
She has done nothing. Like nothing at all. She could do so much DIY being at home all day but she hasn't even tried. It's not always easy but sometimes you just have to get stuck in and learn. I did something we desperately needed in the house a couple of years ago myself and the materials probably cost me £40 if that. I spoke to someone recently who said they had paid someone to do that and it was £240! That's a difference of 3 planners and a whole bunch of Disney stickers, to put it in terms that she understands.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She has done nothing. Like nothing at all. She could do so much DIY being at home all day but she hasn't even tried. It's not always easy but sometimes you just have to get stuck in and learn. I did something we desperately needed in the house a couple of years ago myself and the materials probably cost me £40 if that. I spoke to someone recently who said they had paid someone to do that and it was £240! That's a difference of 3 planners and a whole bunch of Disney stickers, to put it in terms that she understands.
And she has all the time in the world to learn, there are so many resources out there online to help - YouTube tutorials etc. She could make it into a series on her channel so it would literally be her job and she’d be helping benji out who is actually out at work and then having work on the house in his spare time

Reactions: 20
Sorry but this cracked me up, this is what a lash lift should look like, lovely long lashes and then there’s brogans! Why do her eyelids cover half her eyelashes? Literally looks no different 😂
does she just do everything Beth does but 2 weeks later?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
does she just do everything Beth does but 2 weeks later?
I just saw this story and literally came here screaming!! She is so obsessed with Beth!! She is copying everything, what’s next blonde hair?? Because let’s face she isn’t going to get Beth’s amazing career, she’d not survive an hour let alone a day dealing with all the calls emails and clients, she can barely cope with her sticker collection 🤣

also does it annoy anyone else when people do before and after shots of work they’ve had done, and in the before shot they always look unhappy and then in the after they’re smiling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry but this cracked me up, this is what a lash lift should look like, lovely long lashes and then there’s brogans! Why do her eyelids cover half her eyelashes? Literally looks no different 😂
Her eyes have become so hooded in such a short time!! She needs suncream and prescription retinol ASAP!!

Reactions: 13
Off topic but not... An influencer I follow has done a partnership with Heinz Beans. I’m wondering if Brogan is gutted she hasn’t been asked 😂
Lmao remember those little pots she used to buy to put on her 2 jacket potatoes cos she couldn’t even reheat canned beans.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
While waiting on rest of garden stuff weve had a new toilet an sink in spare bathroom (on a budget) and im trying to save an TRY and do as much as I can your right about learing something new, i've been knocking down tiles but had to stop its quiet scary for a woman esp bits of tiles flying everywhere point is im trying hear that Brogan try it you might like it an be proud once its done.

Reactions: 7
If I got a lash lift and that was my after, I don't think I'd be happily posting it for everyone to see! It just made it look like she has a few long lashes on each eye? I agree, the first image is what I always see as results, not what Brogs got.

Reactions: 10
Jesus - does she even have any eyelids!!!

Also - does she remind anyone of porky pig?

With that huge pink face, all I can see is porky pig with eyelashes 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This was the situation with me and my husband, I had the deposit ready to go and he quite frankly had nothing saved up. Result is that I bought the house and its in my name alone. As much as I obviously love him, I was not willing to go 50/50 because of that situation. His family don't even know that it's the case, they think its joint like all his siblings. But if we are happy with the arrangement then it's no one's business. Benji (god I hate that name) hopefully was smart enough to take this into account but somehow I don't think he did.

Edited to add: we weren't even engaged until several years after buying the house, let alone married.
We did literally the same thing, girl power! I really doubt Benji would have, he seems like too much of a pushover to do something like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I had the same situation with our house, I had the deposit saved, husband didn’t . However what we did was put it on the deeds that in event of a split once we sell the house, I get the deposit i put in back and then we split whatever was left . Its only fair as he is contributing to the mortgage but just didn’t have the deposit.

Hopefully if Benji provided the bigger deposit he was smart and put something in place.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Same situation here. The house is in my name and I paid the full deposit. It works for us for loads of reasons, like my partner works seasonally so doesn't always have reliable income. This way we made sure I could afford all the repayments on my salary alone rather than taking on too big a mortgage that I'd struggle to pay if he had a dry spell of work (like now).

Reactions: 10
Julie deffo gave her a chunk of money so she would equal be just side!!!

Reactions: 6
On another bandwagon Bogeye’s? She just has to do what everybody else’s doing doesn’t she.. wasn’t that long ago when she was saying (bragging) how long and amazing her eyelashes are & everybody asks about her mascara blah, blah 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.