Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus - does she even have any eyelids!!!

Also - does she remind anyone of porky pig?

With that huge pink face, all I can see is porky pig with eyelashes 🐷
Her droopy eyelids and that bleeping freckle on her lip give me irrational rage.

Reactions: 13
Can I just say how absolutely tickled I am, that this lump waltzed into Lululemon and believed she was buying a UK size 8?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Where’s her neck gone???? Her face just sort of blends in to her neck.. there’s no definition. She looks like sausage meat

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I made it about 4 mins before I had to turn it off... as an ex estate agent that pained me.

Reactions: 18
There’s a phrase where I’m from that also fits her...

she’s got a face like a cow licking piss off a nettle

Bet she deletes...
That really tickled me, thanks.

Sounds like what could have been a good video was poorly executed unsurprisingly.

Reactions: 12
Thinks they will move within five years, plans to have a brand new kitchen fitted when there’s nothing actually wrong with the one they have now... that’s logical 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can’t see them being together in five years let alone moving again but that’s just me 😂 highly doubt she’ll still be making money from YouTube/ADs

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There’s a phrase where I’m from that also fits her...

she’s got a face like a cow licking piss off a nettle

Bet she deletes...
I can’t see it!
I haven’t watch the video, but scanned the comments, how does it work out cheaper to keep the deposit low? The higher the deposit, the better the loan to value and lower the interest rate.
Sounds like they’ve been had by the broker!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Both Brogan and Benji are idiots if they think the maths works out better with a lower deposit! The bigger deposit the more equity you have in the house from day one! Seriously Brogan if you are too stupid to understand that you are not in a position to be giving anyone any advice!

Reactions: 48
She looks way bigger to me??? Her face/back are huge.

when she says ‘lots of people tell me we haven’t renovated, we only decorated’ hmmm who are those people.....I don’t know why she doesn’t give us credit, she mentions us all the time 🤣

refreshened🤨🤨🤨🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
how many times did she say the word ‘proud’ - she seriously needs to wider her vocabulary

Reactions: 11
I’ve now watched the video, she genuinely sounds drunk at parts (pint of rum and Pepsi max will do that that!)
I kinda get where she comes from with the deposit thing, by putting down a lower amount they could use the rest towards the ‘renovation’ but it certainly doesn’t work out cheaper in the long run. Most mortgages are for 25 years plus (ours is a 35 year one 😳) that’s 25 years plus at a higher interest rate which will add thousands over the term of the mortgage!

also by not paying for the mortgage broker, they are only going to suggest mortgages that pay them a decent commission so again, not saving in the long run!

Reactions: 18
I have no idea why she makes these sorts of videos because she knows jack sh*t and just makes herself look even more stupid. Bet she is busy tonight though deleting and blocking...thats the only work she does these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thinks they will move within five years, plans to have a brand new kitchen fitted when there’s nothing actually wrong with the one they have now... that’s logical 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can’t see them being together in five years let alone moving again but that’s just me 😂 highly doubt she’ll still be making money from YouTube/ADs
If she's planning on selling that house she needs to prioritise the roof that's getting holier by the day, the back wall which is on the verge of collapsing completely and the rising damp throughout the house. They've got zero chance of anyone buying that house in it's current state, unless her mortgage broker finds another pair of mugs to rip off. I know it's bitchy but it's so satisfying to know that she's losing money on that house with every day that passes because of her stupidity. And she's so stupid that she can't even see it for herself. What a fool she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
'We didn't want a new build because we wanted to make it our own'

Is that why you installed a cheap looking his and hers IKEA unit double sink when you could have got a builder to do it for you properly? Is that why everything is white? How's the garden coming along?

I bought a new build last year and it already has more personality than your entire place. It's not perfect but it doesn't have damp and a bleeping hole in the roof.

What an ignorant head. Falling apart like her crappy beige house.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think paying a mortgage broker is a great investment, they’re yours for life! When you need to get a different rate or remortgage after your fixed period is over it’s all for free!

'We didn't want a new build because we wanted to make it our own'

Is that why you installed a cheap looking his and hers IKEA unit double sink when you could have got a builder to do it for you properly? Is that why everything is white? How's the garden coming along?

I bought a new build last year and it already has more personality than your entire place. It's not perfect but it doesn't have mould and a bleeping hole in the roof.

What an ignorant head. Falling apart like her crappy beige house.
Quite! I bought a new build last year too and it was just a lovely blank canvas to work on. I loved making my home.

Her ads have dried up a bit haven’t they? Other than her on going Big PotateAd, her last grid post ad was Desenio on 4 September and before that Tangle Teezer on 21 August. Before that I think it was the Always ad in May?!

I know she has had story posts and function of beauty yt vid but feel like her work is def drying up... I guess 1 ad a month is enough to live off tho 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.