Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going to toot my own hoot or anything but my suggested title earlier in the thread has almost 100 likes. And is still depressingly relevant šŸ˜‚

'Don't expect anything anytime soon'

Itā€™s the little things.....šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
she is a lazy slob who hasn't got a days work in her!!!

any chance of her actually working and uploading a video? like how hard is it to record yourself and hit upload

• Haha
I've gave up on her to be honest sooner she accepts shes done YouTube will become fresh again she doesn't even bloody do main channel videos anymore wtf does she do all week?

no content no subs no views!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So Disney announced yesterday they are laying off 28,000 of their workers. As Brogan likes to portray herself as a 'Disney vlogger' I wonder if it will get a mention or not today. You know, maybe show her compassionate side towards other people (which I know Brogan struggles with).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Off topic but not... An influencer I follow has done a partnership with Heinz Beans. Iā€™m wondering if Brogan is gutted she hasnā€™t been asked šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Benji 100% resents her lazy attitude towards work. How can he not? He has been brought up with a good work effort and goes out and grafts for his money. Eventually this resentment will bubble over to other areas of their life. Even if Miss Mooney is managing to just about scrape together her share of the bills each month the fact she does so sitting on her arse each day must irk him.

Reactions: 24
She hasn't shared her view on the tea yet, what's the betting she hates it but will never admit it for fear of never being gifted her favourite biscuit brew in the future šŸ¤£

Also, how desperate do we think she is to get engaged? I seriously hope it doesn't happen in Florida next year, she'll be even more unbearable than she is now!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She hasn't shared her view on the tea yet, what's the betting she hates it but will never admit it for fear of never being gifted her favourite biscuit brew in the future šŸ¤£

Also, how desperate do we think she is to get engaged? I seriously hope it doesn't happen in Florida next year, she'll be even more unbearable than she is now!
Every video will start with ā€œThis is my FiancĆ©, Benji!ā€ :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Itā€™s like she just needs things to tick off her list to show sheā€™s a adult & has a serious relationship

Iā€™ve been with my partner the same amount of time as sheā€™s been with Ben. Would I love home to propose to me yes of course but Iā€™m not going to rush him into as he might have certain plans for it or want to save for a ring.

it happens when it happens & I hate people that rush it just so they can show off they got engaged but then again thatā€™s Brogan all over . She wonā€™t do anything unless she can show it off after

Reactions: 9
Canā€™t wait for her to tell us to google stuff in this house video, ps brogie, if you donā€™t mention getting a proper survey then youā€™ve learnt nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if one of her lessons will be ā€œwhen you buy a house, actually move in. Donā€™t stay at your boyfriends dads for another X number of months šŸ™„ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Men know if they want to marry you from the beginning imo. Benji will only do it as itā€™s the next done thing on their boring arse list.

Reactions: 15
Benji 100% resents her lazy attitude towards work. How can he not? He has been brought up with a good work effort and goes out and grafts for his money. Eventually this resentment will bubble over to other areas of their life. Even if Miss Mooney is managing to just about scrape together her share of the bills each month the fact she does so sitting on her arse each day must irk him.
True, itā€™s got to it would annoy me šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 7
what a boring useless no need for video for later
literally no thought put into her videos

Reactions: 6
True, itā€™s got to it would annoy me šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
It wouldnā€™t be so bad if she spent her day doing something productive. We never see her do much cleaning or cooking at all and she canā€™t use the excuse that sheā€™s busy with work because she shows how much she isnā€™t busy.

Reactions: 12
It wouldnā€™t be so bad if she spent her day doing something productive. We never see her do much cleaning or cooking at all and she canā€™t use the excuse that sheā€™s busy with work because she shows how much she isnā€™t busy.
Yep I agree šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼

Tip #1 - blame everything on the previous owners
Tip number 2) find someone whoā€™s a pushover and also has a deposit saved up for a house already, so you donā€™t have to!

Letā€™s be real, she canā€™t have had much before she met benjiboo, and couldnā€™t save until she moved into his dads. She would have frequent meltdowns about money.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Tip number 2) find someone whoā€™s a pushover and also has a deposit saved up for a house already, so you donā€™t have to!

Letā€™s be real, she canā€™t have had much before she met benjiboo, and couldnā€™t save until she moved into his dads. She would have frequent meltdowns about money.
This was the situation with me and my husband, I had the deposit ready to go and he quite frankly had nothing saved up. Result is that I bought the house and its in my name alone. As much as I obviously love him, I was not willing to go 50/50 because of that situation. His family don't even know that it's the case, they think its joint like all his siblings. But if we are happy with the arrangement then it's no one's business. Benji (god I hate that name) hopefully was smart enough to take this into account but somehow I don't think he did.

Edited to add: we weren't even engaged until several years after buying the house, let alone married.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So funny neither Casey or Nicole follow her. She's literally a nobody to them and she's writing congrats on their engagement like they're friends! Sad cow

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.