Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s such a bore. Spent her day organising her desk drawer, labelling the containers and putting her stickers in an album.

sew sew busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm working overtime trying to make sure my team has all the PPE they need and she fannies about with stickers all day long. I have no words.

Reactions: 26
I’m off this week and I’ve had my social plans cancelled due to living in an area with restrictions and I am beyond bored. I’ve shopped and scrubbed the entire house and touched up the paint downstairs and I’ve still had hours of free time to kill while my daughter has been at school. I honestly don’t know how she does it day in day out.

Reactions: 21
Why is she complaining about Ikea giving her a bottle of water but then buys countless amounts of shite when Home Bargains?

It might be an idea to watch your carbon footprint PRE pandemic rather than waiting for people to die before complaining about a company being extra cautious when dishing out food.

You Fool.

Edit: I want to add that I know it’s very important to watch our CF but maybe cut down on your crappy bits of stationary and save the planet that way?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
how unprofessional to have a work call when you are trotting around Ikea... just terrible

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So Queen Boregon has spent the day organising STICKERS and putting labels on the tit in her desk drawer (Didn’t she tidy these for a vlog a few weeks ago? WTAF?) and bragging that she’s ‘going to use them on a Disney holiday soon’... 🤦🏽‍♀️
Whilst I, mere mortal, have spent the day at work: running around like a mad thing in school preparing for ‘virtual learning’ incase of another lockdown and dealing with kids sneezing, coughing and refusing to wear masks left right and centre... and my partner (who literally doesn’t know if he has a job tomorrow as he works in aviation) has just got a text from his sister saying she has just been diagnosed with breast cancer (she’s 27) which has knocked him sideways as we lost their mum tragically and unexpectedly of a heart attack last year 😢

AND SHES PISSING ABOUT WITH STICKERS - duck OFF BRAGON... JUST JUMP IN ONE OF YOUR LABELLED BOXES IN YOUR DESK DRAWERS AND DO ONE while the rest of us get on with SURVIVING LIFE 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Has Ben ever mentioned playing/liking golf in the past? Because the last few weekends he's spent a hell of a lot of time playing golf... Does he actually like it or is he just trying to get away from brogie?
He ain’t playing golf but apparently he’s getting a hole in one every time.

Pass it on 😉😉🤣🤣

So Queen Boregon has spent the day organising STICKERS and putting labels on the tit in her desk drawer (Didn’t she tidy these for a vlog a few weeks ago? WTAF?) and bragging that she’s ‘going to use them on a Disney holiday soon’... 🤦🏽‍♀️
Whilst I, mere mortal, have spent the day at work: running around like a mad thing in school preparing for ‘virtual learning’ incase of another lockdown and dealing with kids sneezing, coughing and refusing to wear masks left right and centre... and my partner (who literally doesn’t know if he has a job tomorrow as he works in aviation) has just got a text from his sister saying she has just been diagnosed with breast cancer (she’s 27) which has knocked him sideways as we lost their mum tragically and unexpectedly of a heart attack last year 😢

AND SHES PISSING ABOUT WITH STICKERS - duck OFF BRAGON... JUST JUMP IN ONE OF YOUR LABELLED BOXES IN YOUR DESK DRAWERS AND DO ONE while the rest of us get on with SURVIVING LIFE 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
I am so sorry to hear all of this bad news, I hope your partner’s sister recovers soon and that they’ve caught it early on for her, and that his job situation resolves itself xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Claims she hadn’t eaten in that ikea video in the morning..... why? Why hadn’t she had any sort of breakfast? I know people who don’t eat breakfast but they then don’t complain their hungry? I’m sure I read somewhere if you skip meals on a regular basis it contributes to weight gain (I can’t remember the science behind it)

Reactions: 8
ikea video ops lol

1. no promo which i assume means garyc isn’t available for moderation, so tries to upload without detection from ‘haters’
2. beth buys fake plants, mooney wants fake plants
3. looking for whats ‘on trend’ even tho renovating next year - trends come and go - make it make sense for me plz???
4. take a shot for every time she says something is ‘nice’
5. sees lights hung on outdoor lattice fencing and literally asks if they are for outdoor lmaoooo
6. beth buys a drinks cart, mooney wants a drinks cart
7. ‘likes to see how much gravy and jam’ they give her i.e. she would ask them to add more to her plate
8. has a work call come through but can’t take it as bad signal?? this 👏🏻 is 👏🏻 why 👏🏻 you 👏🏻 need 👏🏻 to 👏🏻 be 👏🏻 at 👏🏻 your 👏🏻 desk 👏🏻 and 👏🏻 not 👏🏻 treating 👏🏻 every 👏🏻 day 👏🏻 as 👏🏻 a 👏🏻 holiday!!!
9. i always wonder if Ben comes home and is like ffs what is this!!! at all the tat she fills the house with?
10. why show us the tree not ready?? stop being lazy, fan the leaves out properly and then film?? why is that so hard??
11. “had a good selection of placemats” yet she says she wasn’t even that happy with the ones she chose?? again, make it make sense?? if you aren’t having people over any time soon (lol at her trying to make a big deal out of following the guidelines for once) then why buy placemats you don’t like??
12. this may have been due to the mask, but my goD did she sound nasally, it was actually quite irritating to listen to so not sure how i made it through todays slog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She said she was drawn to white cupboards and a beach top
So exactly what they’ve got now?
says they’re going to renovate the kitchen, garden and bathroom?
THEY DID THE BATHROOM WHEN THEY FIRST MOVED IN!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
“A few weeks ago, I took myself to IKEA”

ok so why does it take so long to edit etc.. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Didn’t seem in a rush to get out of Ikea to return that work call either...

Reactions: 22
She said she was drawn to white cupboards and a beach top
So exactly what they’ve got now?
says they’re going to renovate the kitchen, garden and bathroom?
THEY DID THE BATHROOM WHEN THEY FIRST MOVED IN!!!
She means the downstairs toilet I think.

Reactions: 9
Hi guys, I’m a long time reader first time poster!
I was just watching Sam4Gods’ vlog when she faked going to Disneyland Paris. I’m about 8 minutes in, and Brogan replied to one of Sam’s insta followers comments stating how she believed it looked fake. Sam then proceeded to DM Brogan and say she isn’t actually in Paris, but can she play along for a few days, in which Brogan replied “Not going to lie, I thought it all looked so fake😂 secrets safe with me”.. now might just be me, but considering Sam refers to Brogan as a friend, is anyone else perceiving Brogan’s comment as just out right rude???
I was that follower 😂✋. I saw brogan replied to me and was thinking 'don't jump on my comment brogan' 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It's so sad how she has to copy everything Beth does. Personality wise Brogan is like tofu. Totally bland but she absorbs whatever she's close to. That she's probably spying on her account makes it even sadder.

Reactions: 34
Imagine spending your 20s in a new (to her) house, and putting stickers into a book instead of doing something to make the house look lovely. Or even......brace yourselves......preparing something DIFFERENT for dinner ready for when Binjuice comes home from work. On a side note, I think pepsi max chicken should be banned. I'm never trying it, it sounds rank.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Imagine spending your 20s in a new (to her) house, and putting stickers into a book instead of doing something to make the house look lovely. Or even......brace yourselves......preparing something DIFFERENT for dinner ready for when Binjuice comes home from work. On a side note, I think pepsi max chicken should be banned. I'm never trying it, it sounds rank.
BINJUICE😂 I am dead

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Same :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.