Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
15675593-2C17-4507-A54D-469E003487D1.jpeg
Do we think this is another little dig at brogan ‘I hate telling people to just google it’ 🤣😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So she bought a gold pillow for a room that's all grey?????? It's not a mustard pillow it's a gold pillow! She just bought for the sake of buying!! Literally nothing she actually needed
Why only 1 Cushion?
I don’t understand the need to buy a single cushion 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure I could stomach meatballs, chips and cake at 11:15am :/
Oh dear lord. A main meal and dessert at 11am?

Get a bleeping grip Brogan. Just have some cornflakes for breakfast. Maybe a sandwich at lunch. Why do you have to have a three course meal everywhere you go.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she bought a gold pillow for a room that's all grey?????? It's not a mustard pillow it's a gold pillow! She just bought for the sake of buying!! Literally nothing she actually needed
Is there a gold cushion in this photo? 🧐 🧐 🧐

Why is that room just ‘blah’
To use colour theory, it's because there's too many tints (lighter colours) in that room. From what I can see, no tones, and certainly no shades - "blankie" placed for effect in photo doesn't count! Everything looks like porridge because there's nothing to catch your eye.

Many influenzas have this sort of thing going on in their homes because they think it looks classy (Lydia, Elle, to name a couple) but it makes everything bland and devoid of personality.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
knew it would be too good to be true to watch a Brogan slog without her mentioning "BENNJJJ" & "our dog bonnnnie"

sorry love but that ain't no pantry...it's a hole in the wall (doesnt even have a door) with shelves and a dog bed
I never really thought about it, but now that you point it out.... the dog's bed is in the same small confined space as a lot of their food??? Surely that can't be healthy/hygienic!!!!!

Also, please someone explain her obssession with FAKE plants and the need to say FAKE!!!!! PLANTS!!!!!! every time!! For someone who was just seewww disgusted at a single use plastic bottle, she seems fine with filling the house with plastic plants...

Reactions: 21
Is there a gold cushion in this photo? 🧐 🧐 🧐

To use colour theory, it's because there's too many tints (lighter colours) in that room. From what I can see, no tones, and certainly no shades - "blankie" placed for effect in photo doesn't count! Everything looks like porridge because there's nothing to catch your eye.

Many influenzas have this sort of thing going on in their homes because they think it looks classy (Lydia, Elle, to name a couple) but it makes everything bland and devoid of personality.
No it was in her haul! This is just to show how bland and grey (not gold!!) Her living room is. Also just posted in stories about doing DIY. Hi Brogan!!!! Thanks for reading our comments about doing tit yourself! 👋

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No it was in her haul! This is just to show how bland and grey (not gold!!) Her living room is. Also just posted in stories about doing DIY. Hi Brogan!!!! Thanks for reading our comments about doing tit yourself! 👋
Another day another typo “It’d do it myself” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she need all this tat everywhere? What she's going to stuff in those wall shelves? MUCH BUSY. 🙄

Reactions: 9
Thanks for all the love Tatttlers ❤❤❤
First positive COVID case in school today... 🙄
Meanwhile Princess Boregan puts up holds up to the wall a pointless shelf she doesn’t need... If she cleared out her useless crap from her drawers she’d find she has ample space for such important documents 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She genuinely has a spending addiction ive never seen anything like it!
Also that sticker collection was absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 12
Meanwhile Princess Boregan puts up holds up to the wall a pointless shelf she doesn’t need... If she cleared out her useless crap from her drawers she’d find she has ample space for such important documents 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
There’s two at my daughters School.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
As Brogan would say "have a great week" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Same here! It’s challenging at the best of times, hope you’re doing well as she would say!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.