Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, does she really? Take away all the fake subs and inactive subs I bet she’d be left with hardly any “fans”.

Edit: I read that wrong - I was rubbing my eye.
It doesn't feel like Banjo is doting on her much recently....

Reactions: 8
Finally got around to watching her 15k steps video. Excuse after excuse. It's windy, it's raining, bonnie doesn't like the rain, I slept really badly blah blah blah

Reactions: 12
On her new instastory... wow Benji is fed up with her. Why would you post a video showing your own bf rolling his eyes and sighing at the state of you. It wasn’t even funny.

Reactions: 14
He always has headphones in. If my bf had them in that much I would question why.
And this is why my sister in law and her husband have got divorced, they essentially were just coexisting in the same house, I know the footballs on but still 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
But remember everyone we're just sewwwww sewwww jealous of her.

I pity her tbh. All the free tat in the world wouldn't make me swap places with that empty vessel.

Reactions: 28
In bed at 9:30 and he’s got his headphones on 🤨🤣
Tbf Benji had probably been up since half five and actually been working unlike Brogan who has probs had a sew sew overwhelming day labelling boxes and reading her 80 promo mails.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
To be honest, aside from the free holidays, Brogan has never really been gifted anything I’ve been jealous of. It’s just cheap tat. It’s not like she’s ever received high end designer goods (she isn’t their target audience that’s for sure). Not remotely interested in free board games, hair brushes, sun bites, run of the mill makeup, teabags etc etc! There is nothing to envy folks!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Charlotte just uploaded a new Q&A and one of the questions was “what irritates you the most about influencer culture?”. Her answer was that the word troll is used too lightly in the industry. An example she gave was when people break the law or get called out on their bullshit, influencers automatically think those people are trolls.

Interesting..

.. we’re looking at you Bogie. We’re not trolls. We’re people who used to watch your videos and enjoy them, but whenever we disagree with something - BAM! - we get blocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
What the bleeping duck was that laugh?

P.s. showed old BT to my flatmate this weekend and she genuinely asked if she was 50 and compared her to her mum

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dog just woke up when I played the story where she’s laughing and looked as if she wanted to say wtf was that 😂 that’s the fakest weirdest laugh I think I’ve ever heard. I don’t think they will be together this time next year. Getting end of relationship vibes.

Reactions: 11
What the bleeping duck was that laugh?

P.s. showed old BT to my flatmate this weekend and she genuinely asked if she was 50 and compared her to her mum
The worst thing is it wasn’t even funny 😂 surely she is just including her laugh to show they are sewwww happy together and sew I. Love and having sew much funnnn. Cause any sane person would mute that before posting and be internally cringing at themselves for sounding so utterly ridiculous.

Reactions: 15
The audio on that video sounded like it had been altered, like the effect on Benji's face. It sounded painful!

Reactions: 6
For anyone Brogieblocked or wants to relive the horror of that laugh.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.