Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but he actually posted a pic of the golf on the 5th of september, she didn’t post anything from what I can remember (don’t know if she was on stories) so did she just use a photo from two weeks ago? I wouldn’t put it past her to be sat by herself in her bed whilst benji had been invited out again by his dad or pals, surely if he’d have gone golfing again he’d have posted (or brogie would have for proof) (maybe I’m just too cynical)

Reactions: 4
She just isn't he same vlogger anymore, she dresses like a slob for every vlog (how she gets any work ill never know) and just seems so uninterested in everything - apart from weird shops where she can buy tat just to fill her house with even more clutter. Oh any news on the piano front.. Another waste of Benjis hard earned cash

Reactions: 27
She just isn't he same vlogger anymore, she dresses like a slob for every vlog (how she gets any work ill never know) and just seems so uninterested in everything - apart from weird shops where she can buy tat just to fill her house with even more clutter. Oh any news on the piano front.. Another waste of Benjis hard earned cash
She’s just seeeeeww busy, she barely gets time to reply to emails, or write in her overpriced planner...let alone sit down and play the keyboard 😢

Reactions: 11
@Jeanie39 She will have a piano clip in next vlog doesn't read here of course :sneaky:

Guys knocked down my garden shed 2 trips to the tip hows brogan going to compare to me 😱 (see it in tomorrows piccie brogans that is) have a journal to actual you know plan the garden see another idea brogan couldve done filled in journal of garden ideas but nope.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
@Jeanie39 She will have a piano clip in next vlog doesn't read here of course :sneaky:

Guys knocked down my garden shed 2 trips to the tip hows brogan going to compare to me 😱 (see it in tomorrows piccie brogans that is) have a journal to actual you know plan the garden see another idea brogan couldve done filled in journal of garden ideas but nope.
Hahaha I mean a journal of garden ideas doesn’t sound like the most fun in the world if I’m completely honest so I’d probably pass on that too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My husband and I are both front line workers and have worked full time throughout this pandemic! Today he's having a covid test 😩 but Brogladyte can carry on organising her stickers and watching Netflix all day from her pit whilst drinking world record holder amounts of Pepsi max (obviously not her cold water teabags as she sold us a lemon on that tit). Moaning about the previous owner of her house, pretending to walk darlingggg girl 3x a day, having meetings with her Teddy and watching the cctv monitor cos the whole world knows who she is!!!!!!!! 🤬😠🤬😠🤬😠🤬😠

• Sad
Reactions: 28
RIDDLE ME THIS
this sack of potatoes makes less than no effort with her appearance and her personality is shoddier than her decking. HOW the FLIP does she have someone doting on her and applauding her for her destructive and unhealthy ways??? Anyone????

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Love how she thinks she’s special- her readly ad— a mum at the kids school has just done one for them on Instagram- she has 30k followers and they’ve picked her to do one too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Love how she thinks she’s special- her readly ad— a mum at the kids school has just done one for them on Instagram- she has 30k followers and they’ve picked her to do one too 🤷🏻‍♀️
And she had soooo many magazines downloaded but so few had actually been read. Another example of her being greedy and having to have them all!!!!

Reactions: 10

Do you not realise that filming yourself talk about overpriced clothes in your spare bedroom is sew sew sew tiring?! Not only that but she has to visit the beach hut, make sure everyone knows her family owns a beach hut, pretend to walk Bonnie a few times a day AND tend to her animal crossing island all whilst documenting it on insta and watching Netflix.

being a full time influenzaaaa is hard work yenno...

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I follow a home account that has done the Readly AD a few times, she has 30k followers. She made about £1200 between that AND an ad with a different brand.

Reactions: 8
I’ve started watching some of Brogan’s old vlogs again and I have remembered why I subscribed. She is like a different person and it’s made me realise how much she has changed. Surely past Brogan would be horrified at how things are now. She seemed so social, motivated and busy back then. Really made me feel sad.

Reactions: 21
RIDDLE ME THIS
this sack of potatoes makes less than no effort with her appearance and her personality is shoddier than her decking. HOW the FLIP does she have someone doting on her and applauding her for her destructive and unhealthy ways??? Anyone????
I mean, does she really? Take away all the fake subs and inactive subs I bet she’d be left with hardly any “fans”.

Edit: I read that wrong - I was rubbing my eye.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.