Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

54321Z

2F9F99E9-7941-49A6-9334-2F4EE3BF77B5.jpeg

BROGAN, PUT THE DAMN DOG DOWN!!! Can’t decide if she just does this for the piccies and then ignores darling girl BonBon the rest of the time or if she’s constantly in the poor thing’s face 24/7.

Reactions: 29

cocoloco

How, just HOW can she consider herself to be an influencer or imply she’s ever busy. I wish I had a day to drive round to different supermarkets looking for tea. Is this her real life?? Is it a parody??

• Haha

taylor21

Why did she film the haul section in the car instead of doing it with some proper lighting/set up when she got home? Pure laziness. You could barely see half of the things she was showing because the lighting was awful.

• Wow
  • Haha

Esme

VIP Member
does she just do everything Beth does but 2 weeks later?
I just saw this story and literally came here screaming!! She is so obsessed with Beth!! She is copying everything, what’s next blonde hair?? Because let’s face she isn’t going to get Beth’s amazing career, she’d not survive an hour let alone a day dealing with all the calls emails and clients, she can barely cope with her sticker collection 🤣

also does it annoy anyone else when people do before and after shots of work they’ve had done, and in the before shot they always look unhappy and then in the after they’re smiling 🤣

• Haha

Cah

Chatty Member
Since when has she ever cared about her plastic footprint? Has she ever done vlogs or posts about recycling hacks or tips, eco-friendly alternative products, spoken at all about environmental issues or single use plastic? Has she bugger. She thinks having a glass at IKEA for water is going to make her some sort of z list Greta Thunberg and ignore the copious amounts of plastic she goes through with her endless shopping/deliveries etc.

In a previous vlog she was almost sneering when saying she took all her green waste to Benji's mum because they STILL haven't got round to ordering a green waste recycling bin for their house and they've been there a year! I don't believe for one minute she's someone that is passionate about recycling/reducing their use of plastic, nor for that matter someone that even does it to begin with. She's just as lazy with causes she says she is so uninterested passionate about.

It's also no surprise but still deeply unpleasant how nasty she is to people when replying to their comments. Once again her shoddy grammar skills follow her wherever she types, surely her beloved grammarly should have told her you don't follow an ! with a ?. Clueless as always.

• Heart
  • Wow

Emmapism

VIP Member
Anyway we can all agree that Binky isn't worth talking about.

To be honest Brogan barely is anymore so keep going girls 👍 Boss bitches etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Sybil

Chatty Member
Why is she complaining about Ikea giving her a bottle of water but then buys countless amounts of shite when Home Bargains?

It might be an idea to watch your carbon footprint PRE pandemic rather than waiting for people to die before complaining about a company being extra cautious when dishing out food.

You Fool.

Edit: I want to add that I know it’s very important to watch our CF but maybe cut down on your shitty bits of stationary and save the planet that way?

• Heart

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
There’s a phrase where I’m from that also fits her...

she’s got a face like a cow licking piss off a nettle

Bet she deletes...
I can’t see it!
I haven’t watch the video, but scanned the comments, how does it work out cheaper to keep the deposit low? The higher the deposit, the better the loan to value and lower the interest rate.
Sounds like they’ve been had by the broker!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Cupcake12

VIP Member
My husband and I are both front line workers and have worked full time throughout this pandemic! Today he's having a covid test 😩 but Brogladyte can carry on organising her stickers and watching Netflix all day from her pit whilst drinking world record holder amounts of Pepsi max (obviously not her cold water teabags as she sold us a lemon on that shit). Moaning about the previous owner of her house, pretending to walk darlingggg girl 3x a day, having meetings with her Teddy and watching the cctv monitor cos the whole world knows who she is!!!!!!!! 🤬😠🤬😠🤬😠🤬😠

• Sad

MrsWish94

So they are doing the garden "next YEAR' now. That would be 2 full years in the house before they spend time on the garden and lets face it, its going to be Benji doing most of the hard graft. Boredon will be picking up things so she can appear like she's doing work.
Im sure theres others out there who didn't get around to their gardens within a couple of years of moving in, but when you have someone who works on average 3 hours a week whats her excuse??!!! Lazy mare.

I also think its beyond laughable how someone does a slog waddling around Ikea, where theres decor and interior design inspiration and then she goes home to mooney mansion looking like a prison cell. Oh sorry a prison cell with a gold cushion in it.

• Haha
Does she actually realise that she has a YouTube channel? Because her uploads are so few and far between these days, not gonna lie in the beginning I started watching her for her weekly vlogs...
What do her old audience see in her channel anymore?

• Heart