Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

r0sie9

All of the comments about social distancing have been deleted. Absolutely terrible and so unprofessional. Shows they know they’re in the wrong.

Reactions: 27

RubySunday

She hasn't shared her view on the tea yet, what's the betting she hates it but will never admit it for fear of never being gifted her favourite biscuit brew in the future 🤣

Also, how desperate do we think she is to get engaged? I seriously hope it doesn't happen in Florida next year, she'll be even more unbearable than she is now!
Every video will start with “This is my Fiancé, Benji!” :rolleyes:

• Haha

Laur91

VIP Member
Side note but how the heck can people get away with selling overpriced tat that clearly rips off a well established brand? It’s so ridiculously HP inspired like how are things like ‘Slug Club’ not trademarked by Warner Bros? These influencers don’t have an ounce of creativity cos they just churn out the same old crap.

reader87123

VIP Member
Brogan there purely for them to tick the 'we're not fat phobic' box. I'm not sorry I said that because it's true.

• Haha

Jxxx

VIP Member
Got away with people thinking am soooo busy working from home whist doing sod all apart from gulping Pepsi max...
FE79CF83-DF7C-41E1-B233-063DBC8CF389.jpeg

• Haha

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
And that is the situation for many I assume! If it works for you, then it works!

I just wouldn’t be comfortable taking someone like brogies advice on ‘buying a property’. What has she really done to achieve it? Her work ethic is terrible and she is unable to do anything without a small team of people to help. None of the ‘renovation’ tasks were completed without help, she’s blamed the owners for the state of the property, and I imagine it’s benjis money that is supporting that mortgage!

I guess she is responsible for the interior choices. A stale mix of beige and Disney. Maybe we all need tips on how not to decorate?
She has done nothing. Like nothing at all. She could do so much DIY being at home all day but she hasn't even tried. It's not always easy but sometimes you just have to get stuck in and learn. I did something we desperately needed in the house a couple of years ago myself and the materials probably cost me £40 if that. I spoke to someone recently who said they had paid someone to do that and it was £240! That's a difference of 3 planners and a whole bunch of Disney stickers, to put it in terms that she understands.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
I'm working overtime trying to make sure my team has all the PPE they need and she fannies about with stickers all day long. I have no words.

LMJ

VIP Member
Haul/come shop with me videos are easy views and easy money, most lazy way possible and still she f*cks it up 🤦‍♀️

How long do we think she will last realistically? I give her 18 months tops and thats being generous. I can't see a Disney trip happening next year, she has just proved she is sh*t at even come shop with me/haul videos, there will be no trips to London for pr events for a long long time......her house is falling apart and Big Potatoes can't prop her up forever.....Darling girl hasn't brought in the views as she can't even be ar*ed to walk the poor thing.....I think even Brogan knows her channel is over and that's why she is doing the bare minimum.

She will buy her way to the 100k, pat herself on the back, give herself a sticker and curl back under her blanket overwhelmed relying on Benji to carry her.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I know it was mentioned about her selfishness yesterday re her flying to Disney day but not mentioning about cast members potentially losing their jobs. A cast member on my insta has been sharing how people can help as a lot of the Florida residents who work for Disney have been having to use food banks. The magic is very much gone at the minute and she’s such a selfish fuck going on about how she hopes to get there next year. Fuck off you self entitled arsehole. Benji does seem like a decent guy and I think he’s realised how awful she is now they’ve had to spend loads of time together during lockdown. Get out and take Bonnie with you lol! I do feel sorry for him being stuck with her. The lack of friends and falling out speaks volumes.
Yes, other Disney fans have been publicising the food bank. But then that's real Disney fans who actually care about the Disney family, not some idiot who pretends to like Disney to increase her views.

I think COVID has really exposed the floggers who have no personality, nothing of any interest to say and who only ever think of themselves and are incapable of relating to what's happening in the wider world, particularly Boregan, Dismal in Denial (Disney in Detail) and Sloth & Honey Monster (Sophie and Dave).

• Heart

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Thinks they will move within five years, plans to have a brand new kitchen fitted when there’s nothing actually wrong with the one they have now... that’s logical 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can’t see them being together in five years let alone moving again but that’s just me 😂 highly doubt she’ll still be making money from YouTube/ADs
If she's planning on selling that house she needs to prioritise the roof that's getting holier by the day, the back wall which is on the verge of collapsing completely and the rising damp throughout the house. They've got zero chance of anyone buying that house in it's current state, unless her mortgage broker finds another pair of mugs to rip off. I know it's bitchy but it's so satisfying to know that she's losing money on that house with every day that passes because of her stupidity. And she's so stupid that she can't even see it for herself. What a fool she is.

• Haha

Laur91

VIP Member
Cue another quote image on IG stories tomorrow saying how important it is to give yourself time off and be kind and self love cos otherwise you’ll get overwhelmed.

Watch her give herself next week off after this tea fiasco. She’ll have a day in bed tomorrow and Benji will need to bring her biscuits.

• Haha

bsw123

VIP Member
Why the fuck is she telling people it’s better to put down a smaller deposit?! Simply not true.
Also brogan, because of Covid (where I’m from anyway- ) most lenders are now not accepting anything lower than a 15% deposit 👍👍👍 bit of research wouldnt go a miss.

Talensandtruths

I’ve come to the conclusion, even if she was wearing a shapeless bin bag rolled in her darling girls shit she would think she looked amazing
“Confeydonce is my key to success. I’ve not got this far being an influenza without it, xo xo Brogantate.”

• Haha
  • Heart

Cupcake12

VIP Member
This cameo was for a couple who recently got engaged! She says I'd love to be proposed to... In the next couple years! 1. This isn't about you. And 2. Stop begging!!!

October birthday message... MY BIRTHDAY WAS FIRST DAY OF LOCKDOWN!! fucking hell it was 7/8 months ago!!! Move on!!!

And then another birthday!
- I see your profile picture is of me and you!
- thank you for all your support across all my platforms! I see your username and your profile always come up.
- Benji bonnie and I are well!
Fucks sake it's not about you!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick