Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I used to work with someone from Portugal who thought they were shit hot and the whole world worshipped them. Maybe it's instilled in all of them at birth.
Hi! I'm portuguese and also from the same town as her (Cascais) ☺ I know there's sooo many people in this country who think Portugal still owns the world (lol). I had thought of the somewhat negative image she might be portraying of us portuguese girls... But please don't think we 're all rude or obnoxious!!! Some of us are actually nicer than Bianca😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Emmapism

VIP Member
But remember everyone we're just sewwwww sewwww jealous of her.

I pity her tbh. All the free tat in the world wouldn't make me swap places with that empty vessel.

Reactions: 28

Cupcake12

VIP Member
I'm soooo sick of seeing her panda eyes every dog walk! You get gifted so many skin care products... Learn to take your shitty mascara off!!!! She always looks like she's doing the walk of shame (facially)

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Emxxx

VIP Member
"if you earn a thousand pound a month, don't get a mortgage for a thousand pounds a month. You wouldn't get the mortgage anyway...." She's such a horrible spiteful bitch.
She can fuck off. At the time I was getting my mortgage i was eening less than that. So she has made me absolutely fuming now

• Angry
  • Heart

Esme

VIP Member
I know it was mentioned about her selfishness yesterday re her flying to Disney day but not mentioning about cast members potentially losing their jobs. A cast member on my insta has been sharing how people can help as a lot of the Florida residents who work for Disney have been having to use food banks. The magic is very much gone at the minute and she’s such a selfish fuck going on about how she hopes to get there next year. Fuck off you self entitled arsehole. Benji does seem like a decent guy and I think he’s realised how awful she is now they’ve had to spend loads of time together during lockdown. Get out and take Bonnie with you lol! I do feel sorry for him being stuck with her. The lack of friends and falling out speaks volumes.
I definitely think it’s completely insensitive of her to post about not going to Disney and not to mention all those who have lost their jobs. A lot of the magic at Disney is the cast members! Would it really have hurt her to say; I’m gutted we aren’t going but thinking of all those who are losing their jobs and facing uncertain times. She was replying to people on insta saying they’ve rebooked for April which seems very optimistic. The U.K. are saying March at the earliest, for things to be hopefully getting easier. She’s just posted on insta about dog walking essentials, we are really scraping the barrel now. I’m surprised she didn’t list having a dog as an essential 🤣

• Haha

Jeanie39

She just isn't he same vlogger anymore, she dresses like a slob for every vlog (how she gets any work ill never know) and just seems so uninterested in everything - apart from weird shops where she can buy tat just to fill her house with even more clutter. Oh any news on the piano front.. Another waste of Benjis hard earned cash

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
Wonder if one of her lessons will be “when you buy a house, actually move in. Don’t stay at your boyfriends dads for another X number of months 🙄

• Haha

Luluanon

Part of me thinks she’s kept it just because she fits into it. She seems obsessed with clothes sizes rather than just going for the size that will fit her best. I think she was embarrassed that the dress from the last box was too tight and fitting into this one instantly made her like it rather than actually liking the dress

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
"put in the address for my friends" like... idk, but people I consider 'friends' I actually know how to drive to their houses. Like, because I've been there loads ? Because they're my friends?

• Haha

violet424

also, she refused the offer of being sent face masks by an independent creator, but has bought a new mask that she’s wearing for this video?

• Wow
  • Angry