Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JLXRD

VIP Member
In bed at 9:30 and he’s got his headphones on 🤨🤣
Tbf Benji had probably been up since half five and actually been working unlike Brogan who has probs had a sew sew overwhelming day labelling boxes and reading her 80 promo mails.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

JLXRD

VIP Member
Views on J K R aside, Brogan has never read the HP books and also said she wasn’t very keen on the films until she realised Florida trips bring in the views 🙃

but use her as a model, not a proper HP fan or anything.

• Heart

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
And most of the jobs that are low salary are hard work! She wouldn’t last 20 minutes on her feet let alone all day working in a supermarket, shop, hospital, warehouse etc so she has no right to make a comment like that! I work in retail full time and don’t earn much past £1000 a month after tax and believe me when I say it’s not easy! She makes me so angry!

• Heart

Lauurz

VIP Member
She only wants these flavoured teas so one-day she will never have to leave her bed.
Toast and Jam tea for breakfast
Biscuit brew for a mid morning 'snack'
She's now after a pom bear and coleslaw tea and Pepsi Max chicken tea if you're reading Yorkshire tea!
Benji brings her tea in bed so she'll never have to leave her bed ever again!

(Don't think I've ever typed Tea so much in one post before!)

• Haha
  • Sick

Toffee finger

VIP Member
£88 on leggings. £60 on a planner. £250 on a Christmas tree. £90 on an advent calendar.
4 things I can remember from recently. There was also the boots, more clothes etc. That’s £488 on 4 unnecessary items but she has no money to do the garden? Ok Brogan 😂

We all know she reads here. Just an idea B, maybe add up all the things you’ve bought this month and see if it was really worth it. You could even do a no-spend October vlog or something so it’ll make you money.

(The Christmas tree is the one thing that I’d give her leeway on as hopefully it will last a long time but if you’re doing up your home you’d maybe go for a cheaper one?!)

violet424

Tip #1 - blame everything on the previous owners
Tip number 2) find someone who’s a pushover and also has a deposit saved up for a house already, so you don’t have to!

Let’s be real, she can’t have had much before she met benjiboo, and couldn’t save until she moved into his dads. She would have frequent meltdowns about money.

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
Oh wait! Just remembered she is fine not to do ads because she had the self employment covid grant from the government 🙃

• Angry
  • Wow

Cupcake12

VIP Member
So she’s thinking of all the staff that have been let go from Cineworld but not Disney? 🤔
Of course she's mentioning it cos she can't take herself off for a movie day when everyone else is working anymore using her free card!!

• Sad

Laur91

VIP Member
Who would buy anything HP based now we know that JK is totally problematic.
It doesn’t change the fact HP changed a lot of peoples lives, gave them an escape especially as children and still play a huge part in their lives now.

• Heart
Snipe, snipe, snipe.

Keep at it, show everyone how you REALLY talk to people when they're not brands or holiday companies or other influencers who might help you to grow your channel.

"I didn't explain at the time, but I try not to use or buy single-use plastic products if possible. Thanks for your comments and I hope you enjoyed the video." See the difference Brogan?

Last edited:

Laur91

VIP Member
I’ll have a favourite’s video going out at some point this week, don’t know when, how about you put some actually pressure on yourself to deliver what you promised your new subscribers....
Ugh that wound me up too. Why don’t you know when? Why can’t you get your arse in gear and plan something so you can tell your followers it’ll be up on Wednesday or something? It’s disgusting now she’s just half arsed putting all this shit out. We all know the ‘favourites’ video will just be full of crap she’s been gifted or paid to show anyway.

I’m guessing:

The tangle teezer brush
The projector
The new Big Potato game
Clothes from that expensive online shop
TeaPigs tea

What else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Whywhywhy2000

Brogan Tate #39 Is this her real life? Is it just a parody?

(To the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody)
Brogan Tate #39 is this her real life? Is this a parody, caught up in nothing, can’t find her toast and jam stupid tea.
again I hear Bo Rhap when I read this lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Off topic but weekly vlog 151 10mins30secs - describes the Disney app as “absaloute dog shit” .... good luck ever trying to get a brand deal with Disney love 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Pinkii

VIP Member
Chill out binky love, you’re really not on our radar like that, you’re own thread is so dried up 😆

such a hypocrite You do the exact same thing you’re accusing others of doing, you lead a massive witch hunt against Becca and l in reality you are the biggest bully on the internet that I have seen.

• Haha
  • Heart