Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was watching Beauty and The Beast and I remembered the time she'd gone to watch it and said something like 'emma watson was belle, OBVIOUSLY the singing was auto tuned. Then rolled her eyes. Well go on bogeyman if you think you can do better. We all know you can't.
But her car-oke is soooo good 🙄 "you guys always request this"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But her car-oke is soooo good 🙄 "you guys always request this"
How does she get away with that? Other YT channels have mentioned that they’re not allowed to play current/chart music. She does it a lot in some of the vlogs though.

Reactions: 3
For anyone who wants to see the colouring book stress that she had it’s from around 2:50 on this vlog

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Brogan’s old vlogs have been coming up on my suggested videos for some reason and I’m surprised she hasn’t taken #65 down. Says she’s not going to imitate her Indian neighbours accent even though she started the story imitating his accent? Find it very cringe and ignorant.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s going to really struggle selling that house unless she gets it fixed, or at least will struggle to make any profit from it. Always get a survey!!
Anyway, I’m hungover and my partner has gone to the shop to buy me snacks and I’m going to dedicate an insta post for him, because a IRL“thank you” isn’t enough is it? Right?

Reactions: 20
She won’t deal with selling the house. It will be left to Benji and her mummy’s solicitor when things turn sour.

Reactions: 15
She will no doubt blame the previous owners when they do come to sell the house. It will never be down to her laziness or stupidity, much easier for her to blame someone else.

Reactions: 16
She will no doubt blame the previous owners when they do come to sell the house. It will never be down to her laziness or stupidity, much easier for her to blame someone else.
I’m still confused why they went for that one, surely if she was after something more flash (we know what she likes to think she is) they would ave stayed at Kevin’s for another year and saved way more?

Reactions: 8
I’m still confused why they went for that one, surely if she was after something more flash (we know what she likes to think she is) they would ave stayed at Kevin’s for another year and saved way more?
It was unfair on him for them to continue living there. Brogan took over the entire house.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.