Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canā€™t wait for her to try and turn that garden into something that it isnā€™t, sheā€™s be trying to cram more tit into it just like the rest of the house, pizza oven (to be like zoella), fire/some sort of fire pit, space for BBQ sheā€™s waiting to be gifted and some metal trough because the huge glamming down the road inspired her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I canā€™t wait for her to try and turn that garden into something that it isnā€™t, sheā€™s be trying to cram more tit into it just like the rest of the house, pizza oven (to be like zoella), fire/some sort of fire pit, space for BBQ sheā€™s waiting to be gifted and some metal trough because the huge glamming down the road inspired her
Funny how i said i have most things delievered for the garden i live in scotland and shes trying to steal my thunder she cant let anyone have somefink :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Wow, Iv been busy with work and night shift and BOOM a new thread. Just watched the latest slog.
Borgan, Hun, that denium jacket doesn't "fit perfectly", it doesn't even close across your body.
Just another rubbish video?? What a joke. Don't even get me started on the garden? might get done by end of summer 2021 at this rate? Lazes about the house and buys a "niche" cushion to sit on and a decking chair?? Eye roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iā€™ve still not seen a single orange twirl ffs.

Im so overwhelmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now is she "renovating" the garden or just tidying šŸ˜‚

Does she not look back & fink i was a bit rude & change the title & she did adams book of proof reading. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Off topic a little but I watched brogans vid and then found Rosie henshaw latest try on haul. What a difference. You can see Rosie actually cares about the content she's putting on and then brogan.... Wow šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
There is even a rude undertone tI it- ā€œdonā€™t expect anything anytime soon!ā€

how about ā€œweā€™re taking our time but Iā€™m blogging the whole thing for you- as soon as itā€™s finished weā€™ll do a big revel for you allā€
She reminds me of those really old ladies who are retirement age, but keep working anyways. You can tell they are far over their jobs, so they just act rude and cranky all the time:ROFLMAO:

She clearly isnā€™t enjoying the influencer life anymore. She just enjoys laying around doing nothing. Time for a new job Brogie

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She reminds me of those really old ladies who are retirement age, but keep working anyways. You can tell they are far over their jobs, so they just act rude and cranky all the time:ROFLMAO:

She clearly isnā€™t enjoying the influencer life anymore. She just enjoys laying around doing nothing. Time for a new job Brogie
Its cos shes got everyfink she wants a man a dog

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She doesnā€™t read here BUT she has stopped posting pics of her neighbours garden šŸ§

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When you start any kind of DIY job why wouldnā€™t you want to get it finished as quickly as possible? Very strange

Reactions: 19
2F9F99E9-7941-49A6-9334-2F4EE3BF77B5.jpeg

BROGAN, PUT THE DAMN DOG DOWN!!! Canā€™t decide if she just does this for the piccies and then ignores darling girl BonBon the rest of the time or if sheā€™s constantly in the poor thingā€™s face 24/7.

Reactions: 29
There is even a rude undertone tI it- ā€œdonā€™t expect anything anytime soon!ā€

how about ā€œweā€™re taking our time but Iā€™m blogging the whole thing for you- as soon as itā€™s finished weā€™ll do a big revel for you allā€
hahaha roughly translates to:

ā€˜I donā€™t do anything quickly so donā€™t expect me to provide you cretins with anything to actually watch for quite some time, itā€™s not like itā€™s my JOB so stop asking for so much Iā€™ll do it when Iā€™m readyā€˜

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.