Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatsmynameagain

I'm doubting myself as I forgot to take a screenshot but I swear in her recommended reading for her most recent Readly ad in the last 24 hours had as her recommended reading: The Lady

and I'm just giggling cause my mum used to read that and when you look at the demographic.
the lady.PNG

It's perfect for her! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26

limited75

VIP Member
I don't think Brogan will change her ways now, I think lockdown was the start of her not wanting to do weekly vlogs anymore and despite what she said her reasons for it were it really boiled down to the fact that she wasn't prepared to adapt her channel like so many other influencers did. She had ample opportunity to produce some really interesting content for her followers, but instead she chose to barely do any work and upload whenever she felt like it. She has lost her spark and love for her 'job' and it shows in her rushed, cobbled together and lazy content now.

The trouble is Brogan also thinks it is beneath her to go and get a 'real job. And like someone else said, because she doesn't have any real qualifications or real work experience she will struggle to find a job that she really wants. BUT, she has the beauty of time on her hands, right now she could be doing some online or home learning courses, getting some real marketing courses under her belt for when her influencer career will no longer be able to financially support her.

Unfortunately she's just not relatable or authentic anymore, she jumps on any kind of bandwagon and that does't make for very original content. One word to sum her up........LAZY!

Lauurz

VIP Member
Why buy a planner Bogie? I can imagine she just scribbles "upload video at somepoint" across the whole page in huge letters so it goes over each day!

• Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
God she’s such a bore. Spent her day organising her desk drawer, labelling the containers and putting her stickers in an album.

sew sew busy.

• Haha

zooping

Dog walking essentials: poo bags, lead, dog. That’s it, it really didn’t need a reel 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola123

VIP Member
I’ll have a favourite’s video going out at some point this week, don’t know when, how about you put some actually pressure on yourself to deliver what you promised your new subscribers....

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
15675593-2C17-4507-A54D-469E003487D1.jpeg
Do we think this is another little dig at brogan ‘I hate telling people to just google it’ 🤣😅

• Haha
  • Heart

KINGAA

VIP Member
I wonder if Bogey has a job as she always talks about having lots of work to get on with.
My supervisor is always “busy” and “drowning in work” making pointless documents, excels and holding meetings just to tell you something that could be said in a Email.... oh, and watching YouTube. I think some people like to sound like they are busy and important.

Haym13

VIP Member
Who the hell spends £88 on leggings? And size 8?? Is she for real??? Try and squat in them, I dare you!!

• Haha

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I’d piss myself if BroganLever popped up as someone you may know on Benjis account. She will have him blocked by morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

VV93

If she’s a 16 and says an 8 fits her what on earth does a regular size 8 woman wear, a -6

• Haha

LMJ

VIP Member
The clothing doesn't look anything special, you can purchase much better in Primark! That photo of the 3 of them 😬 apart from the non-social distancing despite saying they would be social distancing (that Cheryl girl sounds as thick as Brogan). The whole shoot looks so bad and cheap, it looks like they have no clue what they are doing.

you can tell Brogan is desperately trying to cross her leg in that weird pose thing too :ROFLMAO:

Bubble12

I thought she looked very uncomfortable. Also no social distancing?! What an awful role model.

MrsWish94

I'm bellowing at this thread guys, thanks so much.

Uk: new lockdown measures annouced, impacting people detrimentally and the economy.
People in the hospitality industry: Struggling HARD with the new measures and how to make ends meet over the next 6 months.

Brogan: guys CaNT find the ToAsT and JaM tea Bags in the supermarket. How F***kiing dare they sell them from 8PM when Iv beeN lOoKinG alllllllL day.
Sidenote??? Where was bonnie during this tea bag hunt??? Oh thats right, sitting at home NOT being walked and excersised and being bored out of her sKull. Sorry Bonnie.

• Haha

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
Tip number 2) find someone who’s a pushover and also has a deposit saved up for a house already, so you don’t have to!

Let’s be real, she can’t have had much before she met benjiboo, and couldn’t save until she moved into his dads. She would have frequent meltdowns about money.
This was the situation with me and my husband, I had the deposit ready to go and he quite frankly had nothing saved up. Result is that I bought the house and its in my name alone. As much as I obviously love him, I was not willing to go 50/50 because of that situation. His family don't even know that it's the case, they think its joint like all his siblings. But if we are happy with the arrangement then it's no one's business. Benji (god I hate that name) hopefully was smart enough to take this into account but somehow I don't think he did.

Edited to add: we weren't even engaged until several years after buying the house, let alone married.

Last edited:
  • Heart