Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
I have far more time for Charlotte than Brogie .. Charlotte has worked hard to be where she is and YouTube is a hobby .. she can be a bit smug especially about Disney but she’s been a fan for a long time and her Disney content is geniune .. brogan jumped on the Disney bandwagon when she realised it would get her more viewzzzz

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Lht30

Chatty Member
I too agree she shouldn’t have claimed the grant but I have no doubt doing so will come back to bite her on her lardy backside.

Whatever she was eligible to claim will be based on previous years earnings & she will be required to keep evidence that her earning were severely impacted because of Covid. That means when she comes to file her tax return for the current financial year if HMRC don’t deam that to be the case she will be required to pay it back. I know she has basically given up on YouTube but she has had Ad working coming in which she won’t be able to lie about, the brands will have evidence of payments to her.

HMRC catch up with people like her all the time. She’s so stupid to realise that you can’t just sail through on government money, put minimal effort into your so-called job and come out the other side hunky dory.

cx199

She really shouldn’t be advising, or even commenting on, how much deposit to put down. If the housing market crashes / a buyer realises her house is on the verge of collapse, and she’s only got a small deposit she could end up in negative equity.

I am enjoying watching her try and defend her deposit in the comments though.

JLXRD

VIP Member
Oh dear, can’t think she’ll be happy with these pics being out there when she’s not in control of slimming herself down, and I doubt they’ll edit them down as she’s clearly there to represent plus size.

cx199

Ultimately it doesn’t matter what size anyone is, as long as they’re healthy. I think we can all agree that a diet of Pepsi Max infused food, and little to no exercise isn’t good for you.

She’s clearly very uncomfortable about her size- otherwise she wouldn’t be lying about her dress size, following weight watchers, have a Pinterest board about exercise etc. Brogan would probably find a whole new audience if she was open and honest (but that’s never going to happen)

ClaraH

That crossed leg pose doesn’t do her any favors, she just looks like she‘s about to wet herself 😂

• Haha

Laracroft1

So she didn't actually read it and now she'll go back at 8pm. 4 separate supermarket trips in 1 day. Wouldn't call that essential....

• Wow
  • Angry

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
Urgh!! Regardless of her supposedly being 'SEWWWW BUSY' and spending the day looking for tea but in the middle of a pandemic?! I know restrictions have been lifted (only to protect the economy, the virus is no less around now then it was in March) but man! I'm still only going shops I *need* to go to when I *need* to go. Many people are the same!

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
Just seen the photos from the shoot she was at... photo of the three of them arm in arm... social distancing, who is she? 🙄
Also — she advertised a top that said “Witch” very accurate for her snide cackling!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Coffeelover23

Chatty Member
Benji 100% resents her lazy attitude towards work. How can he not? He has been brought up with a good work effort and goes out and grafts for his money. Eventually this resentment will bubble over to other areas of their life. Even if Miss Mooney is managing to just about scrape together her share of the bills each month the fact she does so sitting on her arse each day must irk him.

What on earth is she wearing? Beige coat, white and navy blue stripey jumper, forest green pinny, black tights, tan boots (boak - I loathe tan shoes with a passion, sorry all fans of this shoe colour), whimsical carpet-lady bag...

• Haha

darth_caddy

VIP Member
Has Ben ever mentioned playing/liking golf in the past? Because the last few weekends he's spent a hell of a lot of time playing golf... Does he actually like it or is he just trying to get away from brogie?

• Haha

Cupcake12

VIP Member
I'm going to mention her vulnerable viewer! She writes huge, really in depth comments on all her videos. And all she gets in response is thanks?? Other more common quick comments get a full reply!! Brogan you're a horrible bitch!!!

Lola123

VIP Member
Funny how she was laughing at the £1k a month income, brogie, you’re not far off, max she can be making from AD is £1.5K if she was in an office job she might not even make more, she needs to get a grip and realise what a privileged position they’re in, the fact she was able to buy with ben too has helped, although I’d rather be in my nice rented house for a bit longer than have bought that sinking ship

• Wow
  • Haha

DisneyIsLife

I’m sorry but who in there right mind thinks it’s a good idea to drink alcohol while filming a video giving advise about buying a home. I would get it if it was a tipsy get ready with me or a raw q&a or something.

Girl has problems if she thinks it’s normally to put herself a drink to do her job.Surely if you need drink that much to get through a video you need to change what your doing in terms of a job