Brogan Tate #35...Minutes from home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Primark? I’ve seen quite a few mid sized (in terms of subscribers) do brand deals with them recently
Or is it Yorkshire tea? Because if that biscuit brew, or some sugar brand, as she likes at least 2 teaspoons in hers

• Sick
Reactions: 7
@Pop tops you seriously need to invest in a better activity for your time. You’re actually being very annoying now.

admin please sort it out. I’m missing out on notifications on threads that i want to be updated on.

Reactions: 29
View attachment 210561
How? How how how? Why does any brand want to work with her. Sorry but she is SO hard to like. This post comes across so smug and Braggy. And look at those eye wrinkles! 26 years old but looking closer to 50
Are they going to have to wait until the winter though for her to do any content for them so it’s cooler? Or does she do ads in ANY weather to make a few quid? Probably sits in the fridge to get an ad done but can’t film a normal video that she’s not getting paid for with an fan on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shouldn’t the ADs just be a sideline and not the only reason she bothers to post? She has absolutely no social life or anything going on so she should call it a day. Lockdowns over.. Where’s your mates? I think she’s that friend that everyone has realised they are better off without.

Reactions: 27
View attachment 210561
How? How how how? Why does any brand want to work with her. Sorry but she is SO hard to like. This post comes across so smug and Braggy. And look at those eye wrinkles! 26 years old but looking closer to 50
What even is this face? A kid wouldn't even pull this face.....Brogan is a sloth in every sense of the word....except she ain't cute in any way.

download.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her eye wrinkles look awful and that’s after using a filter!! God knows what that pic would look like minus the filter 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Imagine if the brand was a weight loss brand, or a gym wear brand.
If it is then brogan take the hint 👀
It won’t be though will it. It’ll be for a brand we’ve never heard her talk about before I imagine that’s suddenly one of her FAVES!! 😒😒

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A brand she loves- AKA never used before but they are paying me loads so I have loved it for a long time

seriously what brand looks at her and thinks she is a good representation of a product?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wasn’t too hot to do some online shopping yesterday
3B12461B-ECEC-4A3F-8300-52066196C606.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She is the epitome of everything a grown 26 yr old woman shouldn’t be. Not ambitious, unhealthy, immature, disrespectful to her partner, and seems to have a terrible attitude most of the time. I don’t have an ounce of envy about anything she has.
Agreed. For a moment sometimes I feel jealous and frustrated because she gets amazing things for nothing, when so many people work their backsides off and struggle to get by. At the risk of sounding like a petulant child, it’s so unfair! But then I quickly realise that I wouldn’t actually swap for anything... free gifts/holidays/easy money isn’t actually worth anything really when you live such an unhappy, toxic life imo

Reactions: 19
She sees no harm in complaining to companies about each and every grumble she has but she can’t take it herself.

Reactions: 32
She sees no harm in complaining to companies about each and every grumble she has but she can’t take it herself.
Imagine if ASOS blocked her in the way she blocks everyone else who says anything remotely negative. Then ASOS can do a video in their car about the haters who complain about £2.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Those shorts don’t look like a good colour for her anyway.

I think the Ad is for oven pizza 🍕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.