Brogan Tate #35...Minutes from home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan 36: brush kisser, upload misser, will block you if you diss her

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Is it just me or does she seem like she’s alone at this Beach hut?!
Have her and Benji had a fall out perhaps?!
If he’s working away overtime all weekend then I’ll loose my tit at the lazy mare!!!!

Reactions: 11
I’d say he’s keeping his crusty face off camera, either that or he’s pissed off at her over the Nanny debacle so is distancing himself from the vlogs/pics for now

Reactions: 10
She’s using Benji for content.. There’s nothing more to it. Used him to brag about her dates and without him she would have nobody to go anywhere with.

Reactions: 13
I really feel for new youtubers who are doing such a fab job trying to grow their channels (Like the girl brogan shouted out a few days ago, she’s so down to earth and works and is a whole different ball game to the ogre don’t know how people look up her her and her crappy current content) and then there’s this bloody slob getting everything handed to her 😩 her ads suck and you can tell from the numbers he audience does not care a bit, what a horrible person to pay to promote products.

Reactions: 7
Why can't she take a normal selfie cameras have timers on them she couldve done that she is a pro vlogger ya know

Or shes with family and her and Ben need space she never does anything without him

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.