Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cx199

UK Gov.: ‘the UK is in recession, with the economy having shrunk by 20% over the last 3 months’

SAGE: ‘the UK’s R rate has increased to between 0.9 and 1.1’

USA: ‘entry is not permitted if you have been in the UK in the last 14 days, and hasn’t been allowed since 16th March’

Brogan: promotes a £14 hairbrush, and uploads a video about how to plan a holiday to Disney World

READ THE “RUM”

• Haha
Reactions: 51

whenseptemberends

So let me get this right, Saturday 15th August, her ladyship vlogs herself doing her hair using round brush from generic brand, before skipping off to exploit grandmother.

Screenshot_20200821_084119.jpg

Friday 21st August publishes #AD on Instagram for suuuuper duuuuper game changer hairbrush.

Screenshot_20200821_084258.jpg

Screenshot_20200821_084314.jpg

SUCH A FAKE BITCH

• Wow
Reactions: 50

Jxxx

VIP Member
Could be brogan & her mum during that video really.. all is missing is a chuffing board
game....

931A7333-97B4-45C6-A4A4-428603931351.jpeg
26599640-E28A-427C-B4F5-C45045A2990F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Emmapism

VIP Member
'Anyone else have a grandparent like her?'

What Brogan, you mean a grandparent with dementia? Yeah lots of people do. Most wouldn't laugh about them in a video

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
Oh jeez not even! Actual mums, full on legends! Reading back looks super rude! Apologies! Forgive me mummies. What I’m saying is (‘mum’ might have been the wrong word) she’s using it as an excuse, like being a dog mum is a 24/7 job, they need to be walked fed, and cuddled the normal amount haha.
Absolute love and respect for all mums, and utter respect for having a little one of 10 months and a job ❤
I'm a mum and I didn't read it like that, people are so easily offended at the slightest thing !

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Bluerabbit123

What makes me laugh is that Bogie was happy to go to florida in the 30 degree + heat wearing a mask in the sun, but can't possibly film a 10 minute video with no mask, a fan, cool drink and inside. Honestly this girl 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Busterboo

Chatty Member
It’s the way she puts ‘we’ve escaped’.... FROM WHAT?! You’re home alone all week, you don’t go to work, don’t have kids, don’t do housework... what the hell are you escaping from hun?!?! You should be renting that beach hut out so everyone else can escape from you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47