Brogan Tate #35...Minutes from home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should probably think about why she is too hot to function, that’s not normal behaviour.

Reactions: 8
Ooo look another Disney photo taken on a gifted/ad trip she hasn’t declared

Reactions: 10
Why does she keep posting the neighbours garden? I’d be fuming if that was my garden being used online & portrayed as someone else’s. Maybe get off your lazy arse and put some work into your own garden so you can use that instead? 🙄
13E84FE8-5104-412A-AEC6-B48F18C4FF78.png

Reactions: 30
Jesus Christ another eyes closed photo.

When you think about the logistics behind that, she must hold her hand out with the phone, close her eyes and pose and take a photo then open her eyes, check the pic and then probably repeats a few times until it’s ‘right’. So weird. So so weird.
I think she believes she looks like the insta / Pinterest models who do the poses in the sun with the sun enhancing their highlighted dewy skin or something and it’s meant to give off an “effortless girl next door who is super happy and fulfilled and laughing in the sunshine next to the flowers!l.

I say these because I see a LOT of influencers trying to copy this same aesthetic and very few make it work but they at least look normal. I’m not sure why Brogan thinks it looks good but it doesn’t. It’s odd. And desperate.

One thing she needs to move on from is her obsession with posting quotes and random content about “self care, love yourself, give yourself a break, soooOo grateful for what I have!” when all her behaviour shows the opposite - that she’s selfish, entitled, lazy and obsessed with always needing more than she has. It’s completely inauthentic ahd ties in with how many of us woke up because she now seems super fake.

Reactions: 23
The fact that she can't work because it's too hot is so frustrating! What about people who are out working 9+ hours a day stuck in shops or offices? Let me just phone my boss and tell them I wont be in work today because it's too hot 🙄

Just do your bloody job!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she believes she looks like the insta / Pinterest models who do the poses in the sun with the sun enhancing their highlighted dewy skin or something and it’s meant to give off an “effortless girl next door who is super happy and fulfilled and laughing in the sunshine next to the flowers!l.

I say these because I see a LOT of influencers trying to copy this same aesthetic and very few make it work but they at least look normal. I’m not sure why Brogan thinks it looks good but it doesn’t. It’s odd. And desperate.

One thing she needs to move on from is her obsession with posting quotes and random content about “self care, love yourself, give yourself a break, soooOo grateful for what I have!” when all her behaviour shows the opposite - that she’s selfish, entitled, lazy and obsessed with always needing more than she has. It’s completely inauthentic ahd ties in with how many of us woke up because she now seems super fake.
omg her quotes!!! They look something a 15 year old would put on their tumblr page or something. So boring and embarrassing.

looks like a grandma but acts like a 15 year old Kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember when Ben let slip out on a vlog saying you can use the new glass board for your content ideas and she told him to not say another word incase he says something well....... what was her video ideas then Ben weve had zero content.

Or was he mocking her again 😂 🤟

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She is the epitome of everything a grown 26 yr old woman shouldn’t be. Not ambitious, unhealthy, immature, disrespectful to her partner, and seems to have a terrible attitude most of the time. I don’t have an ounce of envy about anything she has.

Reactions: 26
Bet she’s thinking “ooh it’s rained!! But... it is Thursday afternoon so the week’s pretty much written off... I’ll get cracking on some worse than mediocre content on Monday instead!”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"Sorry, there will be no filming today. The rains making too much noise on the window"

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Is it a Pepsi Max deal then Begon?
Or just another of those ‘favourite brands’ you claim to have but we NEVER hear about until you’re paid by them to say that?!?!

EFB20569-5B9F-4962-B039-BFC53CA42425.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
A0C54A20-5DC4-4B45-A64C-052C196022A0.png

How? How how how? Why does any brand want to work with her. Sorry but she is SO hard to like. This post comes across so smug and Braggy. And look at those eye wrinkles! 26 years old but looking closer to 50

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Guys you can't expect her to work when it's raining outside!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.