Brogan Tate #35...Minutes from home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the title @LaurieLaurie

98 likes!

Brogan still grips Bonnie for dear life, even on this heat.
She doesn't work because of the heat but wears a jumper and has a blanket over her and the dog on top.
She got gifted skincare that we all know she won't use.
She went on a road trip... 45 minutes down the road to a shepherd's hut for the weekend and packed 40000 bags just for herself.

This is all I remember so sorry if I left anything else out 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Brogan has also created multiple accounts to give angry reactions to quite a few posts 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think her laziness with her channel started when she moved into benjis dads house. She made an effort and presented herself a lot better when she was at her parents homes and in her flat. When she moved to benjis dads she started wearing the same jumper days on end and not brushing her hair...or just a towel on her head Haha. Personally found her content quite stale since then. Used to enjoy her videos in her flat it was nice to see her doing things herself!

I think maybe she lost a bit of herself or her independence when she moved there.

All her excuses to not do stuff now I.e. film a video because of the heat is so ridiculous... and I think the poster previously hit the nail on the head, she doesn't feel accountable now to do any work, because she has her mortgage, and someone else who contributes to the mortgage and the bills.
She can probably get by quite comfortably doing the bare minimum, and she has become so accustom to pottering around the house, watching netflix under a blanket and playing animal crossing, that doing a few hours work a week she thinks is acceptable.

She will never progress on YouTube without making an effort! Sorry brogan but like it's already been said, YouTube isn't a long term career and if you want to reach your 100k milestone you have to make an effort. No more nope days!

Sorry for the essay, she gets my back up when so many of us work so hard every day and she keeps putting those 'feel sorry for myself, have a day off' type quotes on instagram!

Reactions: 39
I've been keeping a bit of an eye on her social blade (like to play detective like that with some of these influencers 🕵️‍) and Brogan's 'per 30 days' is always 500 and has been consistently this for some time now. So pretty much each month she is gaining 500 new subscribers......bullsh*t - She is totally buying her way to the 100k subscribers and she knows it, thats also why she's doing sweet fa work. She knows she will hit that milestone whether she works or not as she will just buy the subs anyway.

Reactions: 22
I know she hates these threads and counts us all as “haterzzzz” but surely she should actually take them as a wake up call? She has less than 100k followers but is one of the most active threads on here?! We’re on thread 35, there’s not many others that have that many threads about them but she constantly gives us things to talk about. I mean, we’ve been discussing her lack of sensitivity in what she’s says and posts since the start of lockdown in March yet she keeps posting stupid stuff like her “too hot to work” yesterday, she is very privileged to be at home and not having to go out to work.

Reactions: 32
I've been keeping a bit of an eye on her social blade (like to play detective like that with some of these influencers 🕵️‍) and Brogan's 'per 30 days' is always 500 and has been consistently this for some time now. So pretty much each month she is gaining 500 new subscribers......bullsh*t - She is totally buying her way to the 100k subscribers and she knows it, thats also why she's doing sweet fa work. She knows she will hit that milestone whether she works or not as she will just buy the subs anyway.
I find it so frustrating that it is possible to buy followers. It's cheating surely.

But yep, the only way Brogan will ever hit her 100k subs is through buying more followers, it certainly won't be down to her working her arse off to get there like so many other influencers. And you can guarantee that if/when she does hit that 100k we will hear all about how proud she is of herself blah blah blah!

Reactions: 12
I find it so frustrating that it is possible to buy followers. It's cheating surely.

But yep, the only way Brogan will ever hit her 100k subs is through buying more followers, it certainly won't be down to her working her arse off to get there like so many other influencers. And you can guarantee that if/when she does hit that 100k we will hear all about how proud she is of herself blah blah blah!
YouTube have cracked down on giving out the 100K sign things to those who have bought followers so she wants to be careful

Reactions: 12
How many more posts is she going to do about the weather?? Just get on with it!

Reactions: 9
I don’t know if anyone has said this before (likely), but I decided to watch a Disney In Detail DisneyWorld vlog (since I’ve never watched her before), and o m g it really seems like Brogan copies a lot of Victoria’s mannerisms - the way they talk, hand gestures, editing style, the way they slag off things but then go “oop no its all fine”, even the word ‘drinkie’ which I’m sure Brogan never used to say? Is this where she got it from? So weird!!

But shes a water baby she loves the sunny weather didn't ya know they have a family beach hut how does she cope abroad

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus H Christ. Imagine opting out of work due to heat?!

She wouldn’t last two days in my office. Even with air conditioning.

Reactions: 14
I’d be interested to see how many subs she was getting ‘back in the day’... her channel has stopped because she has stopped making content.
She was BANKING on that Florida trip and that went out the window. I have my suspicions she has/had a DLP trip booked but that looks like it’ll be out too with the cases rising in France: hence the real reason for her no content - she’s sulking.

• Heart
Jesus Christ another eyes closed photo.

When you think about the logistics behind that, she must hold her hand out with the phone, close her eyes and pose and take a photo then open her eyes, check the pic and then probably repeats a few times until it’s ‘right’. So weird. So so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.